76 (edited by Commander Appo Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:40 pm)

Re: Dark or Light: which side are you?

Mandalore Hunter wrote:
Merciless Mandalore wrote:

I can't remember if I've posted on here before, but I am definitely light. I felt guilty if I killed anyone unnecessarily in KOTOR, but I would kill criminals without mercy. That's how I would be in SW if it were real. I would be the Jedi Knight, who upheld his code like a chivalrous knight, but if some part of the Order conflicted with what I felt, I would go with my heart, and fight with honor.

Felt guilty? Since when does killing video game people make you feel guilty? As I've said before, I am Dark. I harness my anger and forget my other emotions. Anger makes you superior, other emotions bring you down.

I have never felt guilty about killing innocent people in video games either. I find it fun sometimes tongue

I would be someone who walked the line between light and dark, and harnessed both sides to fulfil(spl?) my goals and get greater power. I'm like a Jedi/Sith hybrid-drifter person......and the term "gray jedi" doesn't exactly fit what I mean...

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

I'd say dark. Or light... or... RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
I can't choose!!!

[color=red]Fatality![/color]

78 (edited by ee-3 Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:40 pm)

I am so with you " fett_II " I'm kinda in the middle since I'd prefer to stay on the light side since just about all the Siths are butt ugly just look at Palpatine!!( aka Krinklestine). Anyway but there are Sith powers I'd like to posses like sith lighting, Oh yeah they got that goi'n on. big_smile  Also my personality is more Sithy. Like the fact that the only color shirt I'll wear is black and that I that the  nersery rhimes I grew up on included people dying and gett'n there blood everywhere.

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

Neutral.  If we lived in the world of Star Wars, I'd not be on either side. (But I'd more then likely lean towards the dark one if no choice.)

Never liked the rebellion!

Just another clone.     (Formerly Kel Solaar)

As a Mandalorian, I could care less. As Revan...Leaning Dark just a hair. wink

"This IS my signature."

Lord Revan wrote:

As a Mandalorian, I could care less. As Revan...Leaning Dark just a hair. wink

Why do I not doubt that of you? wink

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

i would have to say i'm in the middle of both.  my ethics are light, but my fighting style is daaark.

muahahahahaa....MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

I am Darth Maul Clone. I only know hate,purpose and duty as feelings.And like killing people.So I guess dark side. tongue

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

I represent the Light side because of my caring and good moraled nature. But I definatly have the potential for the dark side. wink

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Um... if we were living in the SW universe, I would be dark... because I'd definitely be Mandalorian... but if I had to be a force user, I would most likely ride the fence. I hate the Sith.

Ariana wrote:

I hate the Sith.

I find your lack of love disturbing. tongue

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Hmmm.... Hard choice. It'd really depend day to day, how my mood is, that sort of thing. I'm a nice person generally, but I have quite a bit of hate too. There are some things about the Jedi that are awesome, some that really aren't. Same with the Sith. I like to see both sides of an issue, and I often think the "villians" are as cool as the "heroes". I guess...I'm a dark Jedi same as everyone else, ehehehe.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

I'd have to go with neither. I don't believe that I am Light or Dark, nor do I believe in Light or Dark. I think those sides are chosen by the people, and the more people on a side, it becomes the Light side. I think each side likes to think of themselves as Light, and the enemy as Dark, but in actuality Light and Dark are just things created by factions so that they can feel good about what they're fighting for.

Even through death you cannot be killed. If you are a true Mandalorian you will live on and be remembered forever. -Kom'rk Vhett

I'm dark side 100%. I've never been one for heroes and princesses and I've always rooted for the villains.  Haha, I think I was the only one to cheer for Darth Maul and Darth Vader at the Disney Star Wars padawan training big_smile  Gotta love the dark side (we have cookies wink)

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

After read the Darth Bane series I'm Sith all the way.

Sith FTW!

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

I don't entirely feel any connection to any of the "sides" in particular. At the end of it all it's about who's paying more not who's  who or what their cause is trying to do. I have bills to pay and a life to live, whomever can help me, well then I can start helping them. As the saying goes "One good turn is deserving of another."

"This is my face."
-Boba Fett

Just because one good turn deserves another doesn't mean the turn gets made.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Ralin Drakus wrote:

I am Mandalorian......Light side and Dark side mean nothing to us.  We follow our code; judge it as you wish

This is what I was, and this is who I shall remain    wink

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Ralin Drakus wrote:
Ralin Drakus wrote:

I am Mandalorian......Light side and Dark side mean nothing to us.  We follow our code; judge it as you wish

Is that result even among the quizz results? Not that I'm doubting you are what you say you are though.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

ya know for something fictional i think this is really becoming a big philosophical debate...

oh!why'd ya slice of mah hand?!

Sharra Fett wrote:
Ralin Drakus wrote:
Ralin Drakus wrote:

Is that result even among the quizz results? Not that I'm doubting you are what you say you are though.

lol, no, it's not on the quiz, though how awesome would it be if it was?  big_smile

Just my 'philisophical debate' addition to the thread.  I think I was a Gray Jedi when I took the test; don't remember for sure.  I'll have to retake it if it's still up

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Yeah, they should've included Mandalorion among the list  of options. By the way I'm a dark jedi too.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

98 (edited by Terra Wednesday, July 7, 2010 8:57 am)

Hey, I wanna try that test. Just curious to see what they'd say about me. Hope they wouldn't call me Ewok or something, lol. Where can I find it?

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

I believe they're talking about my test here:

[ADMIN: Old link to defunct starwarsdotcom dot com removed.

As for why there's no Mandalorian option, that's answered in the title of the quiz: "Which kind of Force User are you?" If you're a Mando and a Force User the quiz still applies and you'd probably end up as Dark Jedi.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Why do they call it dark jedi