You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: compliments about the site

alsome

Ya! very awesome! big_smile

This site is awesome in so many ways.

30 (edited by regimas Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:40 am)

its really nice to have a site with good threads, a chat room and knowledgeable people.
i don't know how i called myself a fett fan without this site.
a great deal of thanks go out to the people who made me feel welcome here,
-aa
-jesse fett
-devil girl
-karson
-cujo
-orthar
-ralin drakus
-si titran

and anybody else i forgot to mention.
i feel like i am getting a grammy or something...
but seriously you guys(and girls) are the ones that make this website hospitable, knowledgeable, helpful and overall great.
so thanks to all the fandalorians and thanks to the admin.
good site.
great people.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Yea, all the COOL people in your opinion, reg. wink

whats that supposed to mean?

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

regimas wrote:

its really nice to have a site with good threads, a chat room and knowledgeable people.
i don't know how i called myself a fett fan without this site....

...but seriously you guys(and girls) are the ones that make this website hospitable, knowledgeable, helpful and overall great.
so thanks to all the fandalorians and thanks to the admin.
good site.
great people.

Couldn't have said it better, ner'vod.  It pains me to think of how long I've had the Net and been a huge Fett/Mando fan, but didn't have the brains to see what would happen if I searched 'BobaFett.com.'  Was too simple for me I guess....

But good news is I'm here now, and very glad of it.  Thanks to the great members who make it such a wonderful place, the Mods who work to keep it that way, and Aaron for creating it in the first place    big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

yea we all owe Aaron a big platter of cookies..

Ralin Drakus wrote:

Thanks to the great members who make it such a wonderful place, the Mods who work to keep it that way, and Aaron for creating it in the first place    big_smile

Fett_II wrote:

yea we all owe Aaron a big platter of cookies..

You're very welcome, but no need for that. Just tell your friends and come back often. smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

I can handle that  big_smile

And thanks for fixing the chat room clock, I just noticed.  Seems right on to me *unless my watch it off  tongue *

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Yes I to have noticed the clock thing. Good Job and thanks. I agree with RD when he says it took him so long to find the site. I feel like I wasted years when I should have been here.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

To the mods: I think you guys have a great site here. I like it a lot. I also have a suggestion, you should bring back that picture of the sarlacc bar you had a few years back, here is a link to the old boards with it: [url]http://web.archive.org/web/200409010308 … timate.cgi[url]

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

I love this site half to death! I am only a month old (if that) and people like Masterchief, -F3TT-, AA, Devil Girl, and soooooooo many others that i seriously just can't recall for some reason have made me feel so welcome! Keep up the good word Aaron and the other mods!!

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

Merciless Mandalore wrote:

To the mods: I think you guys have a great site here. I like it a lot. I also have a suggestion, you should bring back that picture of the sarlacc bar you had a few years back, here is a link to the old boards with it:
[url]http://web.archive.org/web/200409010308 … timate.cgi[url]

Thanks for that suggestion AND the archive.org link. big_smile I think I still have that graphic around. I'll see about integrating it back in.

MandoGirl0415 wrote:

I love this site half to death! I am only a month old (if that) and people like Masterchief, -F3TT-, AA, Devil Girl, and soooooooo many others that i seriously just can't recall for some reason have made me feel so welcome! Keep up the good word Aaron and the other mods!!

Wow, thanks! Any favorite parts of the site besides the boards?

Si Titran wrote:

Yes I to have noticed the clock thing. Good Job and thanks. I agree with RD when he says it took him so long to find the site. I feel like I wasted years when I should have been here.

Glad you've got that reaction. I've been working on this site, in various forms with various help, since 1996. Can't believe I'm still doing it, but here we are!

Ralin Drakus wrote:

And thanks for fixing the chat room clock, I just noticed.  Seems right on to me *unless my watch it off  tongue *

Oh, did I finally fix that? Good. Now if only the "who's online" bit would fix itself...

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Heh heh!

That's Class MG0415!

Thank you so  much for that! I am really utterly grateful! big_smile

I like you aswell.

Your a Class Individual and a great person to talk to! big_smile big_smile big_smile

BFFC Admin wrote:

Wow, thanks! Any favorite parts of the site besides the boards?

Yes, I love the photo captions. I love to both contribute and read them. They are hilarious! I also like the news and multimedia page.

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

That's cool to hear! smile