Topic: Webley & Scott resin Casting

Thought you guys might be interested in checking out our new resin Webley and Scott MK-1 Flare gun replicas for your Boba Fett projects. Take a look, tell us what you think. Just follow the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Webley-Scott-MK-1-B … dZViewItem

Re: Webley & Scott resin Casting

Nution wrote:

Thought you guys might be interested in checking out our new resin Webley and Scott MK-1 Flare gun replicas for your Boba Fett projects. Take a look, tell us what you think. Just follow the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Webley-Scott-MK-1-B … dZViewItem

Is there a scope for it?
Other than that it is cool!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

I like it! It's very nice, but too much money for me. And I agree, if it had a scope it'd be better, as it is it's a scopeless EE-3, which isn't what Boba uses. He has a scope.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I would be interested in offering a scope, but I only know where to buy a casting of one. I have been looking for an original to recast if anyone has any information where I can get one that would be fantastic. Thanks for the help.

considering labor and the fine detail, 135 is a reasonable price... I've worked with Resin casting before and I must say that looks very good.  I feel most of us here, however are not money forking people that can just fork out money for props... (myself included)

My SUV is now the Enemy, look at my average life and nothing has been alright...
I'm preoccupied with 1985... (Bowling for Soup)

Nution wrote:

I would be interested in offering a scope, but I only know where to buy a casting of one. I have been looking for an original to recast if anyone has any information where I can get one that would be fantastic. Thanks for the help.

You can buy actual scopes at Wal-Mart for around $8 I have one and they are nice.

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

I would need the scope that was used in the movie. Not the actual one, but the same kind if I were going to cast it and offer it for sale. Anyone know what kind of scope they used for the movie?

Boba Dude wrote:
Nution wrote:

You can buy actual scopes at Wal-Mart for around $8 I have one and they are nice.

'Nice' scopes aren't eight bucks or less, buddy.  Try around twenty dollars.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

Some people don't need real nice scopes....i mean, what are you using it for----to just goof around and make the gun look cool. Not for real gun shooting use.

MandalorianSpy9
P.s. I like the gun....
i just can't fork out that
much $....at the moment.  cool though

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

its a cool gun but its missing the flash tube for it to be an esb gun and how would you make it a rotj? im considering buying one from you but i wanted to know what else i had to buy?