Re: Favorite band?

Karson Fett wrote:

Ac/dc

Hey Karson what bands do you like?

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Hey tachyonblade, I know what you mean. I don't think there's a single person on here who knows who Kanjani8 is...

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Linkin Park!!!!!!!!

Dont blame me, I wuz born this awesome.....

Godsmack hands down

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

The Spinners

Naastar Te Aru'e!!!!!!!!!!

106 (edited by tachyonblade Thursday, April 9, 2009 1:29 am)

Right now I am so into "Tilly and the Wall" that I listen to them basically every waking hour! If you don't know who they are and if you like indie pop these guys rule. Amazing!

"D'oh!"
[url=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1624]My Fan Art[/url]

Foo Fighters, Metallica, Incubus, Nirvana are my top favorites. Others I like are Boston, Classic Crime, Journey, Skillet, and others.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

The Classic Crime is a good band.  Abracadavers would have to be my favourite.  The guy's beard in the music video is kind of odd.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Skillet's great, Red is awesome, Story of the Year is really good, Rascal Flatts rocks.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Queen, Van Halen, Men at Work, Genesis and The Police come to mind. I'll probably remember some later.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

111 (edited by Merciless Mandalore Sunday, February 14, 2010 6:13 pm)

I think i posted here before, but things have changed. So, here's my list:
1.Foo Fighters
2.Them Crooked Vultures
3.Queens of the Stone Age
4.Led Zeppelin
5.Incubus
6.The White Stripes
7.Metallica
8.Nirvana
9.Boston
10.Daft Punk

Wow, that's actually about it! I'm surprised it was exactly ten and I could work out the order! I've never tried to make a numbered list of my favorite bands before. Anyway, I guarantee that since my list is so diverse, you guys should check them all out, I'm sure everyone will like at least one of these bands. I love 'em all.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Erasure, and the Legendary OINGO BOINGO!!!!!  Also love 5 Finger death Punch, Metallica, etc.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

My favorite bands are Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, Queen, Def Leppard, Nightmare, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and Metallica.