Re: Would you love to spend time with your family or on the BFFC more?

Masterchief wrote:

That's nice, terra. Spending quality time vith your lov-ed one's. Lol.

( I was being srious though, only kidding there! smile )

I will never have a lover , since I am too shy and have not got the particular looks. sad

Hey, it's really not a question of looks. And being shy isn't really an issue either. When you're shy you don't flirt, you make friends first, which is better. And for looks... I know some guy in my art classes which is ugly as a flea and not too clean either. But he's confident in himself and smiles a lot. He has this "I'm not cute but I don't care" attitude which is usually a winner. I know many girls who really wouldn't mind having something with him, I can tell you.

And as for lov-ed ones... Not sure I can have both my man and my baby at once here. I hope to see the Lil'Sunshine at least once while he'll be here so he can meet her, but it depends on my ex too... so we'll see.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

I doubt I will, terra. Thanks though. sad

You're foolish words can never hurt me

That negative attitude won't lead you anywhere indeed.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Trust me greenie. You never know where things are going to go. Have some faith that things might happen.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I can't if it's not true.....

Well I have been where I think you are greenie. And I know that things to change and get better. I always thought that I was too ugly and akward for romantic relationships too, but our perceptions of ourselves are not how others see us. There have been those that think the opposite of how i felt, and slowly started changing how I thought about myself. Give your self time and don't close books you haven't had time to open yet.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

32 (edited by terra Wednesday, May 14, 2008 11:17 am)

Si Titran wrote:

Well I have been where I think you are greenie. And I know that things to change and get better. I always thought that I was too ugly and akward for romantic relationships too, but our perceptions of ourselves are not how others see us. There have been those that think the opposite of how i felt, and slowly started changing how I thought about myself. Give your self time and don't close books you haven't had time to open yet.

I felt exactly the same way for so long. At some point in my high-school years, I had a chance with some really handsome guy at my school. But I was so sure he was just teasing me, I never gave him any chance at all. I missed a couple of interesting chances that way. It's sad.

Then someday I met that guy who sincerely thought EVERYONE was beautiful. Really. He wasn't sarcastic, he just had his mind open at 100%. I can't say I think that way, but he made me realize that there is more than just one way to see things.

There are those who try to force everyone into thinking THIS is beauty and THIS is not. But really, beauty isn't something real, it only exists in the eye of the beholder.

It's quite early for you to worry like that about these questions, Green, anyway. Some are 50 years old and still didn't meet any satisfying love in their entire life yet. So if you ain't got someone at 12... you still got time.

Hell I'd like to go out and spend some time outside, the weather is SOOOO nice. And I can't! Got homework! Life is so unfair!
sad

It is........It really, really is.

Since I have more family responsibilities since my mother's death six months ago, I would say I would love to spend more time here on the BFFC. Don't get me wrong, I love my family but they can be a pain sometimes.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Awwwww! Sharra!

( hugs )

That's a shame, that your mum has died........

It must be hard for you.

I'm sorry.

I've lost people before. sad

Mainly my cat in Gretna, Alfie. sad

I hope you get better soon

Thank you masterchief, I am sure I'll be fine. I am glad to see things are getting better for you too.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Thank you. smile

The same to you... smile

Masterchief wrote:

Thank you. smile

The same to you... smile

Green, your signature is... weird.

39 (edited by Masterchief Friday, May 23, 2008 10:32 pm)

And?

" The Moth's creator " is not weird.

Let me tell you, " I " invented  " The Moth " here.

Terra, not all people  are in your world, " normal "

I am a bit weird, and I'm proud o' it! I'm only a kid after all. You're an adult.

Very different. okay?

( I hope you know now why my signature is weird. )

hell, we're all weird. but you push the extent, greenie yikes and stop using that "i'm just a kid" junk. we were all once kids too (some of us here still are, or at least growing out of it), so there's no difference between ye and us.

Masterchief wrote:

And?

" The Moth's creator " is not weird.

Let me tell you, " I " invented  " The Moth " here.

Terra, not all people  are in your world, " normal "

I am a bit weird, and I'm proud o' it! I'm only a kid after all. You're an adult.

Very different. okay?

( I hope you know now why my signature is weird. )

Um, ok, yeah, we know you made an RPG character you call the moth, youve been broadcasting it for quite a while.

But sometimes I feel like I like it here more, i dont know why.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Well, what's wrong with it?

If you have got a problem with it, then don't look at it.

"We're your family now"
                             Billy the Kid, Young Guns

"Reality is a nice place to visit... but I wouldn't want to live there."

Thats a tough one.

Even though this site is awesome, Family always has to come first.

Yes. Definetly.

You can come here everyday of your life here, but your family will rot away, ( meaning dying over the years and decade's, )

So we need to spend a lot of quality time with them. smile sad big_smile

I like family time more(no offense guys)

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Devil Girl wrote:

Devil Boy is my partner big_smile

You mean your husband or a diferent type of partner like a buisness partner, or a golf partner

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Revan, you can use the edit button so that you don't have to post twice in a row. smile

I prefer my family.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Aww how sweet. Famly guys big_smile As I am now home alone..  reveling in their absence.

Si Titran wrote:

Aww how sweet. Famly guys big_smile As I am now home alone..  reveling in their absence.

LOL!!!  Yeah, home alone watchin the house can be a ton of fun, as long as you clean up the mess before the parents get back  big_smile tongue

If you run, I can track you.  If you hide, I will find you.  If you fight, I will watch you fall......