Re: Aylin Vel

You're probably right about the whole....we know as much as anyone else does...thing. I just hate sleeping with something unfinished and unanswered......twirling around in my brain....all night long.(not really all night long..lol). I just think the whole "boba has a wife&daughter" thing is rubbish.....and i'm just going to dissmiss it until i have further evidence.

Believer of a SOLO boba,
                                                                    MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

I agree.  No matter what insider says, us true Boba fans know the REAL Boba better than anyone.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Spider-Fett wrote:

I agree.  No matter what insider says, us true Boba fans know the REAL Boba better than anyone.

agreed agreed agreed, i like how you put it. You just went right there and stuck it to the man....lol

MS9 big_smile

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Sooo True!

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

True Warrior wrote:

Sooo True!

whaaaat?!?!?......i like it when it's...ummm, stuck to da man. ok, sorry 'bout that, back to the subject. my bad, my bad.

peace out,   MS9

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:
True Warrior wrote:

Sooo True!

whaaaat?!?!?......i like it when it's...ummm, stuck to da man. ok, sorry 'bout that, back to the subject. my bad, my bad.

peace out,   MS9

What?!? I was saying sooo true to Spider-Fett. Sorry, I should have quoted him....

.....Carry on......

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Oh well.  I suppose you can be spared the death penalty.lol

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Spider-Fett wrote:

Oh well.  I suppose you can be spared the death penalty.lol

he he he.....   yup......soooooooo   it looks like another dead post.....aaron will eventually see it and chuck it...

{MW} MS9 cool

unless some new members see it and post on it.  YOu know, maybe somebody here could contact George Lucas and ask to   make insider retract the statement that Boba had a daughter.  He probably wouldn't read it, but it's worth a try.  Anyone know how I could contact him?

i wish we could contact him too.....but i have no idea if he has a e-mail for the public.....but it would be nice if he could retract that whole thing.....it would put me at ease   and make me trust the insider a bit more too......

{MW} MS9

36 (edited by Spider-Fett Friday, May 12, 2006 12:12 pm)

I'm pretty sure I saw a reference to his e-mail somewhere.  Now I'm pretty sure I could find his home mailing address.

Hmmmmm  you were lucky to even find it the first time.......man i wish we could find it though....even if we did he would probably just delete it without looking at it....but ya never know.  Let's give it a little while and see if any of the admin people have suggestions....what do you say?

{MW} MS9

Yes......do it!

I don't think it would be too hard to contact Insider itself, aren't their mailing and email addresses on the inside cover?

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Miba wrote:

I don't think it would be too hard to contact Insider itself, aren't their mailing and email addresses on the inside cover?

Hmmmm, great idea Miba...it would be a good place to start. And if enough of us write in about it, they will have to consider recanting that section...

{MW} MS9

Yeah! True Fett fans unite to put down this outrage!!!! Who's with me!?

I think it's cool....hey spidey fett.....since you're heading it up, why not make a post for this whole madness.....it will be easier to see who is with us and who isn't....i personally think it's a good idea...but i haven't gotten the insider for quite awhile....i hope i can find some old mags that have info in them....

{MW} MS9

43 (edited by True Warrior Friday, May 12, 2006 1:17 pm)

Good idea.Keep the Boards organized......What was the topic about again?   lol

pffft.....lol   crackin' me up again TW     why not just let spidey fett post that one....he can word it better than you and me....(mr. anxious poster)   he he he...just messin dude..

{MW} MS9

Personally, since Boba isn't a real person, I have no problem with not believing in his daughter and see no reason to make Star Wars Insider recant its story to the contrary.  I'm perfectly happy just living in my own little world.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

46 (edited by Ursula Friday, May 12, 2006 6:29 pm)

Spider-Fett wrote:

unless some new members see it and post on it.  YOu know, maybe somebody here could contact George Lucas and ask to   make insider retract the statement that Boba had a daughter.  He probably wouldn't read it, but it's worth a try.  Anyone know how I could contact him?

Dude, you rule. 

Is the Sintas/Ailyn stuff considered EU?  EU isn't canon, am I right?

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

Oh, some EU is canon. the Jedi Prince series isn't canon, obviously, and Splinter of the Mind's Eye isn't really canon I don't think cause there's so many contradictions to other things. But the rest is canon.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

What is this EU thing...i don't follow?

{MW} MS9

Expanded Universe--anything that's not in a movie.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

oh ok, thanx.....ya had me lost there for a bit...lol

{MW} MS9 cool