Re: Aylin Vel

Spider-Fett wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

Woah.  Boba is not someone who I would call gay.  Like definately not.  Besides as many people have stated there is nothing wrong with not having a girlfriend.  If you really thought about it, his loner attitude is what makes him so cool.  The whole independant thing only furthers his coolness and I think how they keep writing stories that explain more about him it ruins the mysterious aura surrounding Boba Fett.

I totally agree with that, but what I'm saying is that there are a lot of idiots who just assume he's gay if he has no girlfriend.

SF

oh those people.  They barely even follow the Star Wars so I dont even bother with those people.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Good decision, but maybe the person who created Sintas did want to bother with those people, which is retarded.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Sev Fett wrote:
Spider-Fett wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

Woah.  Boba is not someone who I would call gay.  Like definately not.  Besides as many people have stated there is nothing wrong with not having a girlfriend.  If you really thought about it, his loner attitude is what makes him so cool.  The whole independant thing only furthers his coolness and I think how they keep writing stories that explain more about him it ruins the mysterious aura surrounding Boba Fett.

I totally agree with that, but what I'm saying is that there are a lot of idiots who just assume he's gay if he has no girlfriend.

SF

oh those people.  They barely even follow the Star Wars so I dont even bother with those people.

Like my husband--he read this post over my shoulder as I was looking at it.  I pointed to my Fett poster by my comp and asked my husband if he would look at a guy like that and tell him to his face that he was gay.  He said "you never know".  I rolled my eyes.  Yeah, I wouldn't worry about what non-fans might say about characters they don't really understand.

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

I think that Boba shouldn't have a daughter because it's not his thing you know.

Don't drink at gay parties.

He was originally depicted as a loner, and that is how I think of him.  He's cooler when you don't know every little detail about his life; leaves room for imagination and creativity.  I think that by making him have a family they take away from his mystique.  That's just my opinion, though.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

It does take away from his mystique. Luckily they don't make mention of it in any of the movies. I hope if they pull off this 2009 TV series they don't drag that into it.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying