Re: Aylin Vel

Wow, that's amazing.  If only I could pull that off, if only.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Re: Aylin Vel

Jaster Mereel wrote:

Check out these pics of a cosplayer dressed as Ailyn Vel, she looks awesome and the costume's not bad to.:D

ZOMG! That's awesome!!!  Nice find.

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

Re: Aylin Vel

BFFC Chrys wrote:

I also like Beviin; he was the real light of the new book for me.  And I liked how he used petnames for Boba--I never thought someone could get away with that.  The man has guts.

I totally agree!  I thought that was unusual too, but I guess Boba respected him enough...

Nice pics of Ailyn!  Yeah, it is a cool costume

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

Re: Aylin Vel

ok, i will probably get shot for saying this, but i kinda like the idea of boba fett having a daughter. i mean, that issue of star wars tales where they introduced the concept rocked, and the idea of boba fett having a daughter and trying to cover it up was awesome! i think the idea of her trying to kill him was alright... i wish they wouldve had a showdown or something.... alas, it never happened.... when people say its out of fetts character to have a child, i disagree: boba was like, 17 when he had her, therefor, he was hormonally charged... yes, even the galaxy's greatest bounty hunter was hormonally charged at one point..... idk i think the hole thing adds another dimension to fetts character.

blarg.blargblargblarg. blarga.

Re: Aylin Vel

" All he could think about was i'm to young for this." j/k j/k

Yeah, i also like the idea of Boba having a daughter too. I means that there's someone left to carry on the Fett family.

Bal kote, Darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome - And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear it's weight together.

Re: Aylin Vel

My opinions on this issue are as follows: This relates to Boba Fett's characteristics in no way, shape or form; It is indeed a sign of weakness, and soft points in Fett's armor, and do I like it? Of course not! Can I change what has already been written? Doubt it. I stick by all of us here at the BFFC in the fact that I know what the Real Fett would do, and I am entitled to that thought. Nothing, not even written word will change that for me.

To look into that helmet's concealing visor was to meet a gaze as ruthless and unsentimental as his own...-Prince Xizor

Re: Aylin Vel

"It is indeed a sign of weakness, and soft points in Fett's armor..."

    well, thank you captain obvious that was my point! the fact that he was human when he tries to act anything but that adds another dimension to his character! ya know, it makes him a more interesting character and stuff. i will probably get shot (again) for saying this, but having boba fett being an almighty person with *no weaknesses whatsoever* would get old after a while.

blarg.blargblargblarg. blarga.

Re: Aylin Vel

oh, by the way, i totally agree w/you Kandosii. forgot to put that on my last post....

blarg.blargblargblarg. blarga.

Re: Aylin Vel

Yes, theres still Boba's grand-daughter. If i remember right, she killed the man who killed her mother.
Not much is really known after that.

Bal kote, Darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome - And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear it's weight together.

Re: Aylin Vel

yeah something like that.... at one point she found one of jango's clones or something who wore armor similar to boba's and killed him because she thought he was boba....

blarg.blargblargblarg. blarga.

Re: Aylin Vel

djchicken wrote:

Oh, by the way, I totally agree with you Kandosii. I forgot to put that on my last post.

There is an edit button used for such reasons. I do not recall Ailyn's daughter doing what you said, but Ailyn killed Spar and took his armor.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Aylin Vel

***spoilers***





Yeah, that's what I understand:  Ailyn went after Boba, and thought she had him, but it was a clone.
Mirta Gev, Boba's granddaughter, killed Thracken Sal-Solo--he blew the cover of Ailyn which eventually led to her death.  That was one of my favorite parts of that book:  when Han Solo, Boba Fett and Mirta Gev all gang up on him, and SHE gets the first shot LOL.  Now I can't wait to see what else happens with Boba and Mirta.

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

Re: Aylin Vel

Mirta shot first! big_smile big_smile big_smile

Really? Which story was that in?

Bal kote, Darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome - And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear it's weight together.

Re: Aylin Vel

The only story that Mirta was in.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Aylin Vel

Bloodlines...I'm sure she'll be in the next installment Karen Traviss writes--that would be Sacrifice, right?

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

Re: Aylin Vel

I just figured out something! Sintas had to be invented and Boba's loner attitude had to be ruined because too many idiots thought Boba Fett was gay just because he didn't have or want a girlfriend!

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Re: Aylin Vel

i dno thats kinda pushing the envelope, yet seems plausible all the same

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Re: Aylin Vel

Spider-Fett wrote:

I just figured out something! Sintas had to be invented and Boba's loner attitude had to be ruined because too many idiots thought Boba Fett was gay just because he didn't have or want a girlfriend!

SF

Does that make sense to any1?

Re: Aylin Vel

No!!!!!!!!!!!!! In A Comic It Says The Life Of A Bounty Hunter Is A Lone One

Lord Optima stronger then strong scarier then scary and powerful enough to blow up a galaxy but don't think i can't be bothered killing pethedic people like you

Re: Aylin Vel

1. Comics are not completely canon.
2. That is a general statment that has been proven otherwise on occasion.
3. As far as expanded universe goes, Aylin and Sintas are canon.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

296 (edited by FettFan79 Monday, February 26, 2007 1:43 pm)

Re: Aylin Vel

Yes, Ailyn and Sintas are canon now with Bloodlines, though they had appeared in a comic at some point.

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

Re: Aylin Vel

Fett_II wrote:
Spider-Fett wrote:

I just figured out something! Sintas had to be invented and Boba's loner attitude had to be ruined because too many idiots thought Boba Fett was gay just because he didn't have or want a girlfriend!

SF

Does that make sense to any1?

It makes perfect sense! Several people I know thought he was gay!

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

298 (edited by Sev Fett Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:28 pm)

Re: Aylin Vel

Woah.  Boba is not someone who I would call gay.  Like definately not.  Besides as many people have stated there is nothing wrong with not having a girlfriend.  If you really thought about it, his loner attitude is what makes him so cool.  The whole independant thing only furthers his coolness and I think how they keep writing stories that explain more about him it ruins the mysterious aura surrounding Boba Fett.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Aylin Vel

Sev Fett wrote:

Woah.  Boba is not someone who I would call gay.  Like definately not.  Besides as many people have stated there is nothing wrong with not having a girlfriend.  If you really thought about it, his loner attitude is what makes him so cool.  The whole independant thing only furthers his coolness and I think how they keep writing stories that explain more about him it ruins the mysterious aura surrounding Boba Fett.

I totally agree with that, but what I'm saying is that there are a lot of idiots who just assume he's gay if he has no girlfriend.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

300 (edited by cujo Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:46 pm)

Re: Aylin Vel

fett is an intergalactic player. high-end palace dancers, multipule child support payments, which is why he never retired by the way. boba has about as much game as anyone with the ladies...well not as much as lando or baron fel but serious game. tongue
I'm sure what ever women he had-he kept on the low, so his enemies wouldnt use them as leverage against him.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson
[url=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42831046]Cujos' MySpace[/url]