Topic: Star Wars Battlefront II

In my opinion Star Wars Battlefront II is one of Lucus Arts' finest games.

You you can Battle on Episode III planets such as Mustafar, and Kashyyyk.

You can fighrt as a Jedi, or a Sith lord.

It has great graphics.

You can fight in the Clone Wars, or in the Galactic Civil Wars.

You can ride classic vehicles.

You get to be in awsome space battles.

Thats what I love about Star Wars Battlefront II.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II

but it failed at making a Good Jango and Boba in my opinion

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

actually, Jedi Academy has WAY better graphics.

Boba was ok in BF II, and Jango looked fine, but they needed to give him the double blasters, or a system of using one till it overheats and then the other one comes out

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

yeah, but boba's rifle wasn't the EE-3, though. sad

You're foolish words can never hurt me

thanks to mods, the EE-3 blaster rifle has been made, and a way for double guns has been found out.

Yeah, it's a cool game. I still play it now and then. Boba FTW!!! I'm a general on it w/4 legendary awards. What about you guys?

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Well on my old xbox I was a general with legendary status in everything except demolitions and the one where you had to slice into enemy vechicles. My kill /death ratio was 12. something. But that was only because I kinda messed that up when I was learning how to space combat.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

9 (edited by -F3TT- Monday, April 21, 2008 10:37 pm)

I killed 217 guys as boba...

LoL I have xbox tooo!
There should be more maps/characters in bf2...I really mean it.Maps are too small.
Thats why I like RC.
But BF2 is good SW game!

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]