1 (edited by Alo Fett Tuesday, April 1, 2008 2:48 pm)

Topic: Boba Fett DIES FOR REAL!

Yes it is a sad day for fans every where. April 1st Lucas has announced that "Boba has run his coarse. He started as a character I didn't think to much of my self, but I was wrong about his potential, and fans everywhere have turned him into more then I had ever thought was possible for such a small character. So it is with sadness that I say Boba will be dieing in the next book in the legacy series. I won't tell you how but if you want to know you will have to read it for yourself this November." - Lucas speaking to Star wars insider on whats going to happen to Boba.

I knew it was coming I just didn't think it would be now. Grr.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Re: Boba Fett DIES FOR REAL!

Well I dunno...

This must be a sick and cruel April Fools' Joke...

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

3 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Tuesday, April 1, 2008 10:59 am)

This has to be one of the sickest jokes in the history of star wars

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

This is an preview of what the cover art might look like.
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w90/albenjammin/Boba_Fett01.jpg  -Dave Dorman
The book will be called "Sun Set"

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

5 (edited by Si Titran Tuesday, April 1, 2008 11:08 am)

This does have the feel of an April Fool's. But hey you never know. And Lucas has done other April Fools stuff in the past if I can recall. (Now what those are I can't remember)

Personally I hope not. sad

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

If Boba is dying...then dont you think it would be written by karen travis? And can you give a link to where he said this or somthing?

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

I don't know who's writing it but The Cover art is Dave. I'll try and find it again.

Wait Lucas usally doesn't do press stuff for the books anyway. It seems liek the authors. lucas arts people do that. Did he have one for Vector Prime and Chewbacca? Not that I recall.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

9 (edited by Alo Fett Tuesday, April 1, 2008 12:08 pm)

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w90/albenjammin/Dead.jpg
This is it. You might have to click "view image to see the words."

10 (edited by Merciless Mandalore Tuesday, April 1, 2008 12:50 pm)

AAARRGGHHH!!!! mad very angry face. ALL CAPS TO EMPHASIZE MY RAGE!!! I think it is an April Fool's joke. Remember, if you are a King Kong fan or just follow Peter Jackson's work closely, P. Jackson released concept sketches, pictures of scripts, and release dates for sequels to his remake of King Kong. And it was all a joke. So, this is on a lesser scale, and Lucas doesn't like Fett and I think he just wants to get a reaction out of the fanbase. Or, it could be real, and it would be like the time Marvel comics killed off Captain America last year. I don't know, but I certainly hope it's a joke. Seriously, of all 366 days this year he chose the one day when everyone tells jokes. I think it's false.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

everybody has to go sometime...but yes, the date of this release makes this info quite spurious.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

12 (edited by Lord Revan Tuesday, April 1, 2008 1:30 pm)

Methinks this is Alo's April fools joke, cause the 'cover art' looks like his doing, along with the photoshopped SW Blog page. Nice work Alo, I have to hand it to you. But this is a very sick joke, some of us (myself included) may hunt you down for this one, so watch your back.

tongue

"This IS my signature."

13 (edited by Alo Fett Tuesday, April 1, 2008 3:51 pm)

Check the artist. plus they said it was a concept.

good ol' April Fools. almost as bad as the Legend of Zelda movie trailer released on IGN.

I'm working as a graphic designer now, amongst other things. And if that is a professional creating that work he is grossly overpaid. That image would take less than a half hour to make I think. Plus it looks like none of the other, illustrated covers the rest of the Legacy series.

Here is all of Dave Dorman's Star Wars art.  I have a feeling that this isn't any of his work...

http://www.dormanart.com/art/starwars.shtml

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

APRIL FOOLS!

Ok, Jokes over you guessed it. I am a good (if I do say so myself) Photoshoper and made the WHOLE thing up. Yes this means the faked quote the real blog (that I changed the words of) and the cover art all me.
So have a good laugh and "thank the maker" that this IS only a joke.

Alo Fett wrote:

APRIL FOOLS!

Ok, Jokes over you guessed it. I am a good (if I do say so myself) Photoshoper and made the WHOLE thing up. Yes this means the faked quote the real blog (that I changed the words of) and the cover art all me.
So have a good laugh and "thank the maker" that this IS only a joke.

Ill give ya that one. Good joke man, thank god it isnt true!

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Si Titran wrote:

I'm working as a graphic designer now, amongst other things. And if that is a professional creating that work he is grossly overpaid. That image would take less than a half hour to make I think. Plus it looks like none of the other, illustrated covers the rest of the Legacy series.

I made it in like 5 minutes or less.

Fake. Dead giveaway is the typeface on the screenshot. wink

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

this was sick.....   I think Rev is right; lets all get a hunting party together; whoever takes Alo down can use his scalp as an armor trophy!   big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

What a relief that was a joke.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Damn you Alo Fett!!! I have been fooled. I should have caught this, I do web design/photoshop stuff. The typo was a bad mistake now that I look closer. "Fett has run his coarse" that is spelled course. Now that I'm done being angry, I will congratulate you Alo Fett on an April Fool's joke well done.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

lol he got you guys good.

I can use my airsoft guns to knock him out. ((Hey Alo, now you can make a bisuiness selling fake models of your scalp))

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.