Re: Who's your favorite bounty hunter?

ee-3 wrote:

I think there is already a topic like this but anyway Boba Fett is messa's favorite bounty hunter. Why else would I jion B.F.F.C. big_smile

This pretty well sums it up for me

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Boba 'nuff said

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm432/Crystal_Bleu/Movies/Star%20Wars/Boba%20Fett/t128.jpg

"No lower life-form is worth going hungry for." ―Boba Fett to Luke Skywalker

Mandalorians then Fetts thenDurge then IG

Its not just you dads cranky,one time I saw him yell at a butterfly called it a son of a ***** told it to get out of his garden-Corner Gas

And does anyone know how to get more stars.

Its not just you dads cranky,one time I saw him yell at a butterfly called it a son of a ***** told it to get out of his garden-Corner Gas

Just keep on posting Mandoboy and the stars will come.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I would have to say Boba Fett as well. Because he is the man. But then I would say Kal Skirata. ( Even though it is not cannon any more) He helped to train the clone army and from him come the cool clones like FI, Darman, Ordo, etc.  just my opinion though.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

Of course Boba!.
He is amazing but Zango is also powerful. He can beat boba. But the Boba is my all time favourite. There is no doubt about that....

Mines Boba... Boba and Jango, but I like Boba.

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

I have to admit, i've had a change of heart.
Although I loved Jango's honor and moral code, I find more interesting the new bounty hunter Cad Bane. His resourcefulness is off the charts, he always has a hidden ace somewhere up his sleeves. Rocket boots, cortosis bullets versus lightsabers, hired goons, special droids and master-plans, he's one hell of a special character.
He's my favorite one, although his greed I do not like. Still, Cad Bane, or Angel-Eyes if you prefer (For a Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly..), is one worthy opponent.

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
                                                                               William Shakespeare

60 (edited by Karson Fett Friday, July 9, 2010 7:18 pm)

Boba Fett

if i am not mistaken then bounty hunter isn't  Gerard Butler  ??