Re: Mando & Trooper fan art

Ok thank you ner vode.

Sa kyr'am Nau tracyn kad, Vode an.-Forged like the saber in the fires of death,brothers all.

I really need to pick up Paint shop pro. I'm dying to get some Boba Fett Pictures up here somtime.

Bal kote, Darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome - And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear it's weight together.

Can't wait to see it finished, FettFan79! smile That's really weird that we like the same armor coloring and the fact that Zen has red hair. As soon as my scanner is fixed I'll get some of my pictures on here.

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

329 (edited by FettFan79 Wednesday, December 6, 2006 1:36 pm)

I finally have a scanner and that pic done!  Lemme get it up here...I was in that ice storm that came through the midwest, so I had no phone for a while due to that...we are cleaning up now though!

The background is a bit unfinished, but I like how the characters stand out...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e144/starwars79/bobazen1.jpg

Here's one I posted before, but this is a scanned image--much better:
Bounty Hunter at Work
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e144/starwars79/bhaw1.jpg

LOL-- I LIKE my new scanner!  I'll have to look into possibly getting that PSP 7 if it's in my price range now.

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

OMG those are excelent nice work.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Thanks!  I'm working on more--haven't started much new stuff yet.

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

Oh, I love it! big_smile

Thanks smile
I might get another Mando in the works...but I'd really like to get my 30th anniversary pic done too.

Those are really nice.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

smile  I've got to get some more done...

I really like the picture of the mando with the verpine rifle.I think it is very very good.

337 (edited by FettFan79 Tuesday, December 12, 2006 4:15 am)

Thank you smile  That's one of my first attempts with full figures using basic block/shape method I read up on in a Manga drawing book.  Though I know the final result is not Manga, but I am pleased with how it turned out .

I have another done.  Well, it's actually part of one I have posted, but I played with it a bit on my comp.  I tried to change day to moonlit night and added some space background:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e144/starwars79/mandonight.jpg

Ooh, they look great!  The coloring is gorgeous, and your shading is so much better than I could do.  Not to nitpick, but one helpful suggestion would be to lengthen the arms just a little bit.  Try to make the elbows reach a little past the belly button, and the fingertips should reach about half way down the thigh.  Other than that, the proportions are very well done.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Wow nice keep up the good work.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Wow, that one is soooo my favorite! big_smile It reminds me of Mandos in a dream-like world. It's very inspirational to me.

how about a mandalorian girl pin up?

SF is what life is all about.

hahaha we'll see...

Goods news! I'm getting a new computer and scanner, so I'll have pics up soon! Yay!

Can't wait to see them!

Stone Mando wrote:

how about a mandalorian girl pin up?

You mean like this one?  I found this online some time ago.  Don't know who did it, though.  Someone had it on their profile on the Red vs Blue website.  I think they said they had gotten off the DeviantArt website.  It looks like they just photoshopped the armor over another existing picture, though.  Enjoy.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/Mandalorian_Boba_Fett/onesexyFett.jpg

I've seen a version of that one--without the goggles. wink

I'd be pretty hard to run after a bounty in those stiletto heels... lol  But artistically, a very nice photoshop job.

Okay, I started on a clone trooper...using a loose action figure for reference.  I like that I can pose him.  I might add a weapon in his hand later on.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e144/starwars79/ct.jpg

Pretty sweet.  I can do up models really good, but I've never been a good artist.  You guys have some great talent.

Thanks--
Post some pics of your models if you want--those would be pretty cool to see.  I have wanted to build a Slave I for a while, but I need to get the kit.  Right now, I have a Jedi Starfighter (ROTS--still in box) and also an X-Wing I started somewhere...

Still lovin' it! big_smile