Re: Aliit Forum

No Prob., Nigzy!  Welcom to Aliit Drakus!

V_M, the creator of the RPG you recently joined, Age of Skywalker *aka AoS*, also has a Clan *there are 2 Clans here;* we're sharing the thread for the time being.*  So if you're rather join his group I'm sure he would be fine with that as well.

There's not much going on here at this time; but the purpose of the Clans and this thread is to form Mando like clubs and share ideas for various projects, including RPGs, creative ventures, and so on.

There are some favorite character profiles up here; share yours if you like.  Also, if you'd like to share a character that's a work in progress and would like some feedback for ideas to improve/expand it, feel free to put if up

I personally was interested be Fett_II's idea for a BountyHunter's Guild RPG.  His attempt has died, but I think there is merit in the idea.  Anybody got suggestions for a new BountyHunter's RPG?

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Suggestions....? Hmmmm? Whoever's going to end up  being the mod might want to have some bounties for the guild members to go out for. Then members could team up etc to get the bounties... or compete for them.

If I missenterperated the idea for the RPG then I apologize.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

That's the basic outline; but I'm wanting something different that sets it apart.

maybe not a Bountyhunter's only RPG, as that would get old chasing NPC bounties.  Maybe it should be called "Bounties and Hunters"  An RPG with specific goals and objectives.  For instance, someonce can create a bounty character *perhapes as a second character, as most everyone will be a hunter."  The bounty character must do something in order to escape, while the hunters try to stop him

Could this work?  Got a better idea?  What do you think?

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I think it could work. Especially if we have bounties trying to escape our grasp. Perhaps there could be an actual cred amount given for each bounty char. based on the char. and their backround.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Considering the forum here *fans of a bounty hunter   tongue* I expect EVERYBODY's going to want to be a bountyhunter.  So, I'm thinking that to maximize interaction *because interaction in RPG's = Fun  big_smile* that would be fine.  One or 2 of us could play as the Bounty, or have 2 characters, one bounty and the other hunter  *though this might lead to a conflict of interest  tongue *

thanks ralin, and id rather be in your clan. so if thats ok?

and i think that idea is pretty good, i get in on the rpg's a bit to late so dont have a clue whats going on haha. so im looking forward to a new one i can join straight away so i know the whole story rather than reading 15 odd pages before hand.

and i wouldnt mind being a hunter for the proposed rpg you have in mind smile

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

There could be a rule that if you want to be a bounty hunter you must play at least one bounty. Hunters never going after their own bounties. I'd be willing to play bounties... after being evil for so long....:P

Nigzy wrote:

thanks ralin, and id rather be in your clan. so if thats ok?

and i think that idea is pretty good, i get in on the rpg's a bit to late so dont have a clue whats going on haha. so im looking forward to a new one i can join straight away so i know the whole story rather than reading 15 odd pages before hand.

and i wouldnt mind being a hunter for the proposed rpg you have in mind smile

Hey... no prob if you join RD's clan Nigzy...welcome aboard, ner vod.

As for the Bounty Hunters RPG, maybe double duty would be a conflict of interest as RD suggested. What if the RPGs mod specified character's like Mel did with Supernatural. Giving a number of specifics character types might help.

Ex: For this RPG, I need 3 Mandalorians, blah blah, blah, and some people to play as bounties, etc.

Lemme know if you do this RPG Ill play a bounty for kicks...not an easy catch of course...:D

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

Welcome to the clan Nigzy smile  As for the Bounty Hunter RP, I would actually really want to be a bounty, might be fun tongue  I'll try and post my ideas for the fett/fan RPG when I have more time.

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

Thanks smile

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

36 (edited by virulent_messiah Sunday, March 16, 2008 11:20 am)

For future members youve got Aliit Drakus, with RD, Terra, CA, Si Titran, Mastercheif AKA GHF, and Nigzy...

and Aliit te Werda Verda, including myself (VM), AA, Lord Rev, Zoncxs, JD, Mandal, Appo, hope i didnt forget anyone else...

Choose your poison, ner vode big_smile

Any space left for me in Aliit Drakus clan? I would like to join big_smile

*Place left thumb on the right side of my neck and perform a throat-slitting motion* You're gonna die in seven days!

Hey rc1022, I think Ralin's out for a while, so you'd have to ask him, but I wouldn't mind having another clan member big_smile

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

oh yeah RD's gonna be out for a few days...incase you dont know:P

40 (edited by Werda Verd Monday, March 17, 2008 8:37 am)

Who leads Werda Verda? I'd like to join--seems to fit my name a bit better smile

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Hello again. My Aliit form sig is Allit Ver'alor Totoro! Because I like Totoro. smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Werda Verd wrote:

Who leads Werda Verda? I'd like to join--seems to fit my name a bit better smile

That would be me big_smile

We've been waiting for you, ner vod big_smile

Welcome...

Thanks--love to be part of a family. Kote bah Aliit te Werda Verda!!

Honor To Clan Shadow Warriors!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

rc1022 wrote:

Any space left for me in Aliit Drakus clan? I would like to join big_smile

Hey RC, good to have you!   big_smile

Still visiting terra here, but thought I`d check up on things.  Catch ya`all later

Ah now that Alor has given the go ahead, I can fully welcome you to Aliit Drakus Rc!

(I still can seem to find the right Mando'a word for welcome. Perhaps its something not said amongst Mandos?)

maybe they dont' actually welcome anyone. Not blasting an aruetii is the highest form of welcome they give.

--Captain Dynamic--

47 (edited by virulent_messiah Friday, March 21, 2008 12:37 pm)

"su'cuy" or "hello" is the best approximation I can give, vode...

Werda Verd wrote:

Thanks--love to be part of a family. Kote bah Aliit te Werda Verda!!

Honor To Clan Shadow Warriors!!

Kote is "Glory" not honor

ok, fine, my b. i wasn't looking it up. just off the top of my head, and forgot. mis-translation

--Captain Dynamic--

i think honor is ijaat, i intended it for honor when i translated my title. It took a bit of work so i'm quite proud of it. "Fights for the honor and glory of Clan Drakus"

Si Titran wrote:

i think honor is ijaat, i intended it for honor when i translated my title. It took a bit of work so i'm quite proud of it. "Fights for the honor and glory of Clan Drakus"

Oooo Rahhhh!      big_smile