Topic: Aliit Forum

ATTENTION: Aliit Merger: Aliit te Werda Verda & Aliit Drakus...

Alor Drakus and I have agreed to merge our Clan posts to this thread...
All Aliit activity can be posted here. Also, If you'd like to join us or start your own clan, feel free.

Alor Drakus, hit 'em with the Clans Mission Statement...

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

Re: Aliit Forum

Mission:

The Clans are meant to be a new, more Mando way to experience the BFFC.  We are hoping for tight knit and loyal groups. Stick up for your Aliit (Clan) members out there; the Clan is our weapon! Together we shall CONQUER (or at least have some fun trying ) However, keep in mind that this is all in FUN! Not gangs here; we want ALL to have fun. NO attacks or abuse of ANY kind is wanted here. 

Ok, let’s get to it!      big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Im in....Cause theres no way you could deny the Awesomeness smile

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

CA reporting in, and hopefully keeping my rank tongue

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

virulent_messiah wrote:

ATTENTION: Aliit Merger: Aliit te Werda Verda & Aliit Drakus...

Alor Drakus and I have agreed to merge our Clan posts to this thread...
All Aliit activity can be posted here. Also, If you'd like to join us or start your own clan, feel free.

And just to clarify.  The ‘Merger’ is temporary *though indefinite.* Clan’s Drakus, Clan Werda Verda, and any new Clans will still have their own members, as well as their own unique identities. 

The only thing that has changed is that we are pooling are resources *errr.....members  tongue * into a single Clan thread/forum.  For now the plan is to work as Allies in a common setting. 

Also, we are effectively starting over.  So if you wish to re-join, please check in    smile

Good to have the old guard haning in with us, and hope to see new members soon

OYA ALIIT

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Oya Aliit Drakus! I'm still in!

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

7 (edited by Ralin Drakus Friday, February 15, 2008 11:17 am)

Hey Clan,

Here's my character profiles as I had them on my own Clan thread  *though with some minor upgrades.*  The Mando profile is still the one I like the best.  Waiting for the right RPG to come along where I can intro my Force user.  As I come up with more for other settings I'll share them here as well

Anyone else in the Clan have a prefered character you want to share or create here?  Or a Prototype character that you'd like to get suggestions on?  All are welcome here

Oya the Aliits!!!    big_smile
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Ralin Drakus

Species: Mandalorian

Occupation: Freelance mercenary; but also Bountyhunter for the right price/challenge; Follows a strict personal Honor code and will only accept missions that fit it

Loyalties: To his Clan and Clan Brothers/Sisters

Weapons: Custom sniper rifle; Light repeating carbine *usually kept aboard ship as a back-up;* Matching Mandalorian heavy blaster pistols(strapped to legs Jango Fett style, but a little higher);Jet-pack mounted rocket, usually a high explosive warhead; Gauntlet mounted weapons/gadgets include: Dart/Rocket launcher; A micro-grenade launcher; two wrist lasers, one in each gauntlet; A fiber-cord line with grappling hook for scaling/descending obstacles ; A two-prong retractable18 inch blades in right gauntlet (like those used in the Predator movies);And a personal cloaking device recovered from ancient weapons catch on Dxon; Strength enhanced

Armor: http://cid-086a971ab6dab929.spaces.live … lideshow=0
Black Mandalorian armor over gray flight-suite; features half-cape (like a Snowtrooper’s, but black, made of heat-resistant materials to resist blaster shots and protect against the exhaust from the jet-pack, allowing it to be more powerful); High-thrust Jet-pack with light armor plating, making it heavier but much harder to damage or accidently start

Appearance:5' 10; Strong build, but still fast; Short military style cut brown hair; usually wears a very short growth of beard

Personality: Calm under pressure; Very blunt and to the point with outsiders, but easygoing and cheerful with Clanmates and friends; Extremely protective of those close to him

Ship: Blood Hawk Modified StarViper Assault fighter; Laser cannons replaced with six long barrel Mass driver rifles (which fire a energized projectiles that pass through shields unhindered); Ship is controlled by a R2 droid intelligence that was installed into the main computer, effectively making the entire ship a droid; Crew:1; Passengers: 2; Prisoners: 1 *modified passenger seat, similar to the one used in “The Chronicles of Riddick”*

And the Gray Jedi (or sometimes Sith) me:

Name: Ralin Drakus

Species: Human

Affiliation: Gray Jedi *trained by the Jedi, and was a promising Knight, but left the Order due to a 'disagreement' with a Master after the death of his secret love*

Primary Weapons: Two lightsabers, a blue one in the right hand and a red in the other, each saber’s handle would be long enough to use two hands on easily, the right hand blade would have a stainless steel look with black knobs and accents, a thin layer of black leather padding on the grip and a sapphire blue jem at the pommel; The left hand blade would be reversed *black handle with stainless knobs and a ruby red jem at the pommel; though it would also have the black leather padding in the grip*

Secondary Weapons: Two VibroDaggers, one in belt behind back, the other in right boot

Force abilities: Force choke, Force push, Force Wave, Force lightning/Storm, Strong telekinesis, Mind dominate, and  Heal

Appearance: Tall, lean build, Wears dark double-breasted leather knee length robe under a black hooded cloak, tall black boots, and wears an Arkanian Blinder mask fitted to a helmet that covers his entire head *helmet is a support unit for a terrible injury to the back of the head from a lightsaber blow that nearly killed him; helmet just remain on, though he can remove the mask.  Right arm is also an artificial unit; very strong,* also wears a pair of strength enhancing gauntlets

Personality: Very cold and distant, doesn’t say much

StarShip: the Dark Spirit
A custom designed “flying wing”-like craft *think the ship that gets blown up by Zam, thinking Padme’s on it in Ep. II, just without that protruding tail section and a forward mounted cockpit, with low slung engines, and painted dark gray;* Has about the same amount of room as the Ebon Hawk; Droid intelligence installed into main commuter *yes, like the Blood Hawk above*; Weapons: Armed with six forward firing laser canons in the wings, plus a twin blaster turret mounted behind the cockpit, four forward firing torpedo launchers, two missile launchers
Defenses: Double shielding, average armor plating
Speed: .7 Hyperdrive, A little better in real-space speed then the Millennium Falcon, but less maneuverable

Nice characters Ralin, don't know if I'm gonna stick with the character I made for AoS, might try for something a bit different smile  Anyhow, good to see the clan page is staying active tongue

CA

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

I'd post my force user, but I'm not sure one with such a strong light side connection would be welcomed.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Pish-Posh tongue

all character's are welcome...
Here are two of mine, Ano'rkh who started as an NPC on AoS, is now being played by JeDiEd28...

Name:Ano'rkh
Species: Rodian
Loyalties: To himself, and the people he smuggles for, as long as and until he's paid for the job.
Weapons: Blastec DL-44, vibroknife, asst'd throwing knives.
Armor: Blast vest
Appearance: 4'6" Blue skin, spacers
gear.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Rodian_UM.jpg
Personality: Excited about life as a smuggler, Ano'rkh went all out and borrowed massive amounts of money from Jabba the Hutt to outfit his ship just like his idol, Han Solo. After the modifications were done, it seemed like Ano'rkh would spend the rest of his life working off his debts to the greedy Hutt crimelord. Then it happened, Jabba was killed shortly after the arrival of the infamous Han Solo himself, encased in carbonite. At that point, Ano'rkh knew he was free and set off as an independant smuggler. Then as he was running a cargo of weapons to an unknown client, his ship was captured by a Peacekeeper fleet. He thought he was done for, doomed to spend the next twenty years on some force-forsaken penal colony. Fortune smiled on him when he was given the chance to make a deal. He agreed, making his way to Kuat City to deliver a simple datapad to two Mandalorian mercenaries. As we all know by now, it wan't that simple...
Ship: THE ONE SURE SHOT Heavily Modified YT-2400 http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Outrider.jpg (but all black)
Manufacturer Corellian Engineering Corporation
Product line YT series
Model
YT-2400 light freighter
Class Light freighter
Cost
3,500,000 credits (new)
1,500,000 credits (used)
Technical specifications Length
22 meters
Width
26.7 meters
Maximum acceleration
2,860 G
MGLT
70 MGLT
Maximum speed (atmosphere)
1,000 km/h
Engine unit(s): Girodyne SRB42 sublight engines (heavily modified) (3)
Hyperdrive rating
Class 0.75
Backup Class 12
Hyperdrive system: Isu-Sim SSP05 hyperdrive generator (heavily modified)
Power plant
Quadex power core
Incom N2I-4 power converter
Koensayr TLB power converter
CEC emergency power generator
Cryogenic reserve power cells 
Shielding: Power-boosted shield generators (248 SBD)
Torplex fore deflector shield generator 
Novaldex stasis-type shield generator (port and starboard projectors)
Kuat Drive Yards aft deflector shield generator
Nordoxicon-38 anti-concussion field generator
Navigational deflector system
Hull : Reinforced titanium armor (102 RU), painted anodized black for added stealth.
Siep-Irol passive sensor antenna
Sienar Fleet Systems active sensor pulse generator

Sensor systems: Military-grade sensor system
Main computer: Hanx-Wargel SuperFlow IV rebuilt with 3 droid brains
Targeting systems: Sienar Fleet Systems combat computer
Navigation system: Microaxial HyD modular navigation computer 
Countermeasures:
Enhanced sensor countermeasure package
Imperial sensor stealth coating
Armament
Dymek heavy dual laser cannon turrets (2)
Concealed BlasTech Ax-108 "Ground Buzzer" surface-defense blaster cannon  (1.50 meter effective range)
Concussion missile tubes (2)
Standard load: 3 missiles each
Crew
Pilot (1)
Co-pilot (1)
Gunners (2)
Minimum crew
Passengers
Cargo capacity
70 metric tons
Consumables
2 months
Other systems
Escape pod (1)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Name: They'da Starjammer
Lightsaber style/color: dual-bladed (Darth Maul), dual-weapon class lightsaber/light-greatsword style blades! The hilts would be black, with adjustable hilt guards to compensate for the weapon class adjustment from "lightsaber" to "light-greatsword." The blades would go from silver (lightsaber mode) to red (light-greatsword mode) and disconnect into two seperate dual-weapon class lightsabers. They are linked by a length of coiled chain, forged from mandalorian iron, with incorporated RARE cortosis ore fibers (which disrupt the flow of the energy of lightsaber blades, shorting out the blade's loop, and rendering the attacker's weapon temporarily useless.) The weapons are wielded similarly to those of the main character in "GOD OF WAR: CHAINS OF OLYMPUS"http://www.consoles-emulators.com/wp-co … 311125.jpg (Props to Zoncxs for the original design which inspired this one.)http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopi … 117#p53117(And for the design and construction to my explicit specifications!)http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5784 … udykf6.jpg
Lightsaber Settings
Focus crystal:
Durindfire gem -distinctive silver sheen
Power crystals:
Opila - produce an intense beam that seems extraordinarily quick to the cut.
Rubat - produces a clearly defined blade that a Jedi can easily track, making it easier to hit opponents.
Great-lightsword Setting
Focus crystal:
Phond- produces a fiercely burning light saber beam (Red)
Power crystals:
Damind- produce a clearly defined beam of subtly wider width and length.
Nextor - produces a volatile blade that can cause surprising amounts of damage
MODS
Internal Switch: The switch to activate the saber is actually located on the inside of the saber’s hilt. This is to insure only a Jedi may use it. Of course, the Jedi must use Telekinesis in order to move the switch.
Palm print recognition lockout:This modification insures that the light saber will not operate in the hands of unauthorized personnel. A small sensor array built into the hilt of the light saber constantly reads the current operator, insuring that the cellular makeup and palm print configuration matches that of certified individuals. Should the pattern not match, the weapon simply shuts down and/or will not work.
Double Focus lens: 2 separate places for crystals to be allowing up to 2 pairs of 3 crystals in one light saber, when the switch is flipped the other set is put into place, allowing different arrangements of crystals.
Chain: A chain has been added to each hilt giving They'da more tactics in combat mode, specializing in his Vapaad form. The chain is 5 feet long. The chain is stored inside the end of each hilt and is retractable for Dual blade mode (Darth Maul). It is of Mandalorian Iron, interwoven with fibers of lightsaber disrupting, VERY RARE, cortosis ore.
Fighting style: basics of Vapaad FormVII AKA "Way of The Vornskr" (similar to Darth Maul's Juyo style, but created by Mace Windu). The most suitable form for his unique weapon.http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Form_VII:_Juyo_/_Vaapad
Species/ Physical Description: Dark blue skinned Twi'lek. Wears custom armor of Jensaraai Defender (woven with rare cortosis ore fibers that are resistant to lightsaber attacks.) Helmet plate shaped like the face of a vornskr, a force sensitive hunting animal native to Myrkr. Equipped with built in visual enhancements from a trooper's HUD display.(see Jensaraai @ http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jensaari and http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jensaari … _practices)
Planet of origin: Myrkr.
Master's Info: Da'axh Starjammer, father (Twi'lek). Jensaraai Defender. Returned to Jensaraai homeworld of Susevfi, at the behest of the Jensaraai leader, the Saari-kar.
Astromech droid type (if applicable): Custom Modified Clone wars era pod racing pit droid, complete with astromech, protocol, and simple defender droid programs. Armed with two modified, mounted hold-out blasters. Named Glitch. http://members.fortunecity.com/zobovor/ … _movie.jpg
Pet: A domesticated vornskr named Scratch http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/VornskrPlanet of exile (for emergency use only): Susevfi.
Name and type of ship: "The Wayward Soul" recently modified (by Overlord Skywalker). Firespray 31-class patrol and attack craft, appropriated by his father from Oovo IV security force person that tried to capture him on a supply run from Myrkr. http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/F … tack_craft
Manufacturer Kuat Systems Engineering
Model Modified Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft Modified by Kuat Drive Yards (courtesy of Overlord Skywalker)
Technical specifications
Length 21.5 meters
Width 21.3 meters
Height/depth 7.8 meters
Maximum acceleration 2,500 GMGLT 70 MGLT
Maximum speed (atmosphere) 1,000 km/h
Engine unit(s) F-31 drive engines (3)
Hyperdrive rating Class 1.0Backup Class 8.0
Power plant X-F-16 power generators (4) Shielding XS-12
Experimental Combat Shield System (Courtesy of Overlord Skywalker)
Sensor systems Military grade sensor array
Navigation system Equipped
Countermeasures
Military-grade Sensor mask and jamming systems
Static discharge port
Armaments
Rapid-firing laser cannons (2)
Borstel GN-40 twin blaster cannons (2)
Dymek HM-8 concussion missile launcher (1)
Brugiss C/In ion cannon (1)
Arakyd AA/SL proton torpedo launchers (2)3 torpedoes each
Phylon F1 tractor beam projector (1)
Homing beacon launcher (1)
Minelayer (1) Standard load: Void-7 seismic charges (9)
Others
Escape craft Equipped Crew Pilot (1)
Co-pilot Navigator (1) (GLITCH)
Minimum crew Pilot (1)
Passengers
Prisoners (2) Modified with Ysalimiri neutrient rigs to negate Force users abilities.
Passengers (2) Cargo capacity 15 metric tons.
Special Rooms:
Ysalimiri Habitat (care and nourishment of ysalimiri, designed to mimic Myrkr ecology) Repair room for Glitch's parts, ship repair parts storage, and a small armory Training Room for lightsaber combat practice.
Powers: danger sense, animal speech/control, sense force, TK,"ballistakinesis"(power in Jensaraai tradition, similar to telekinesis, which accelerates the velocity of objects to lethal speeds), force leap, lightsaber control (allows Jedi to become one with weapon in combat-"SW official RPG"), absorb/dissipate energy, cloud minds, minimize Force presence, etc.
History/motivation/personality: Raised in the Jensaraai tradition on Myrkr. His father as a young man, had fled after witnessing their previous leader, Nikko Tyris, killed with two of his followers by Jedi, who claimed the Jensaari were corrupted by their Sith mixed teachings. He fled for fear of his and his young wife's (Tylar'ra Secura's) safety. Years later, They'da was born, and his mother, not a force user, died in childbirth. He was taught what little his father knew of the Jensaari tradition, which was too primitive in practice to suffer the dark side's taint. Honor and discipline, as well as respect for those traits in his enemies are what he learned, as well as the use of agression (Vapaad fighting form) in defense of what he holds dear. He was taught to forge his lightsaber and his own personal armor, taking the vornskr, Myrkrs native force weilding predator, as his animal influence. Shortly after his Master granted him the title of Jensaari Defender, his Master left, urged to return by the Jensaari's Saari-kar. He is loyal and values loyalty in others, especially his best friend, Scratch. He is also dedicated to mastery of Vapaad. He has left Myrkr to strike out on his own. Approached by the newly appointed Supreme Overlord of The Imperial Order, Luke Skywalker, They'da Starjammer has become Skywalker's High Inquisitor, in exchange for Skywalker's "protection" of the Jensaari, allowing them to remain hidden. He has been tasked to hunt force users and offer them a place in the Order or neutralize them, if they are too dangerous. He works hard to maintain the discipline to avoid the dark side. He fears Skywalker is consumed by it, but that his facade masks a man who can be redeemed.

Keep up the good work, vode!

11 (edited by Commander Appo Thursday, February 21, 2008 3:13 pm)

Yo virulent_messiah, I'll join your clan because everyone else seems to be joining the other. I haven't seen any Mando translations for a while, so I pretty much forget the entire language (Or at least the 10 words that I knew in it tongue ) so could you help me with my new title? All I can seem to remember is di'kut and osik.....

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Don't worry about you title. Mine is nothing spectacular. All it says "i'm very cold" (or at least i think it does.)

Lol Si, glad to have another member (and another CA? tongue )  Titles are pretty cool, (mine means Clan Drakus Captain)  good to see some more activity on the thread big_smile

Welcome aboard Appo...:D

virulent_messiah wrote:

Welcome aboard Appo...:D

Thanks! And I found a pretty good title for myself. Does Kom'rk Verd sound good? It means Gauntlet Warrior in Mando'a (Although you probably already know). When I say gauntlet, I mean the piece of armor AND the other meaning, which is punishment.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

"Ni Kom'rk Verd" (I Gauntlet warrior)...
sounds good!

Sorry it took me so long to check back in here

Great character sheet, V_M.  I especially like the custom drawings what went into showing the lightsabers and all the links.  Can't get more detailed then your guys     big_smile

virulent_messiah wrote:

"Ni Kom'rk Verd" (I Gauntlet warrior)...
sounds good!

OK thanks! I changed my title so now I'm an official member of Aliit Werda Verda.

Great Title, Appo!  Got any character sheets or anything you'd like to share here  in the forum?  I'll have my Oblivion characters up here eventually for anybody who wants to see

Ralin Drakus wrote:

Sorry it took me so long to check back in here

Great character sheet, V_M.  I especially like the custom drawings what went into showing the lightsabers and all the links.  Can't get more detailed then your guys  big_smile

Thanx

I prefer a lot of detail, so that there's never any dispute when I pull off something no ones ever seen before...
big_smile

Well done everyone...

Since this is more suited to Role Playing I'm moving it to the ROLE PLAYING forum.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

Sadriel_Fett wrote:

Since this is more suited to Role Playing I'm moving it to the ROLE PLAYING forum.

"As you wish...."    big_smile

can i join your clan?

thanks

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

Nigzy wrote:

can i join your clan?

thanks

You want in on Aliit Drakus?

yes, yes i do please

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.