Topic: Coming up to 100 Users, 3500 Posts, in about 30 Days!

Within the hour, the post count will carry over; within the next day or so, maybe the user count...

Wow! GREAT fans, GREAT posts!

By comparison, in about 1,826 days (5 years), we had 29,000 posts by 1,740 users (and 1,700 topics!) with the previous board. At our current rate, in about 8 months, we'll have the same amount of posts by just 17% of the fan base, at 1/60th the rate!

Keep the boards fresh with your thoughtful comments and distinct Subjects, but more importantly tell your friends and web sites that you frequent if you like what's going on here. Link up, especially to these boards at bobafett.com/boards/.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Coming up to 100 Users, 3500 Posts, in about 30 Days!

Congrats BFFC! Oh, and I'll make sure to add your link to my site...

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

Way to go, everybody.  Keep it up.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

4 (edited by Boba Dude Saturday, March 18, 2006 9:04 am)

BFFC Admin wrote:

By comparison, in about 1,826 days (5 years), we had 29,000 posts by 1,740 users with the previous board. At our current rate, in about 8 months, we'll have the same amount of posts by just 17% of the fan base, at 1/60th the rate!

yikes:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

That is INSANE!
We are all blabber mouths!!!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Boba Dude, not everyone. wink

Founder/Editor, BFFC

BFFC Admin wrote:

Boba Dude, not everyone. wink

Your right. ARC AND I ARE BLABBER MOUTHS!!!
hehe

d13, if you're see this, you're the 100th member to these new boards, fresh off the heels of a Boba Fett forum community that had run for five years prior, with 1,700+ forum members. Welcome. smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC

BFFC Admin wrote:

d13, if you're see this, you're the 100th member to these new boards, fresh off the heels of a Boba Fett forum community that had run for five years prior, with 1,700+ forum members. Welcome. smile

What number am I?

9 (edited by Miba Monday, March 20, 2006 9:40 am)

Boba Dude, you're 24. How I could tell is by moving my mouse over your name, and holding it there, then looking in the bottom left corner of my screen. There's a URL there that tells where the link (your name) will take me (your profile), and at the end of that is the number 24. .....of course it would probably be way easier just to click on your name then look in the address bar to see what the last number is....

btw, I'm #11.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I am number 8. I think at the time I registered I was the first non-moderator member... I am not quite sure... I think Eric and Janos were moderators at one point, but they must have been downgraded.

Wait, I should be number 7... That is weird. Perhaps the admin had a test account and deleted it.

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

Miba wrote:

Boba Dude, you're 24. How I could tell is by moving my mouse over your name, and holding it there, then looking in the bottom left corner of my screen. There's a URL there that tells where the link (your name) will take me (your profile), and at the end of that is the number 24. .....of course it would probably be way easier just to click on your name then look in the address bar to see what the last number is....

btw, I'm #11.

COOL! I am an even number! YEA!
Thanks Miba!

LATER DUDES!!

-Boba Dude

So, am I going to get the post count from my original account or the Kentaiba one? Thought i'd go ahead and ask

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Nah, we all start again wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

alrighty then, hopefully i won't goof it with this account.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Maybe Boba Fett is, ARC. Or it's a guest account. wink

Founder/Editor, BFFC

That's awesome......i just recently discovered this site and ill make sure to tell all my friends about it........once they start visiting.....they cant stop.....too much fun!!!   

MandalorianSpy9    ;D

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

have we reached the 100 users/3500 posts thing yet....it seems like we should have?

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Spy, bottom right of the boards and the front of BobaFett.com, as of today:

Total number of registered users: 160
    Total number of posts: 5554

Founder/Editor, BFFC

I'm curious, if we have so many members, how come a lot of them have 0 posts? I didn't think you needed an account to read the forums? Or are people signing up and then deciding, "Nah, nvm." and not posting?

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

same here.....i priv. messaged some welcome to the boards....and have gotten no responses....i dont get it!?!?!?!?

{MW} MS9

Same here, Spy. Well if they are new, then they might not know the system. We gotta tell them some how. hmm

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]