Re: Least Favorite SW Character?

Jar Jar was funny a couple times, and I like the way he looks *I liked to as the play the Gungans sometimes on that old game that is based on Age Of Empires, but he more stupid then funny most of the time.

I hated the white skinned guy in the last of the old movies, with that nasty thing around his neck and the sharp nails!  he was SCARY, in a WEIRD WAY!

If you run, I can track you.  If you hide, I will find you.  If you fight, I will watch you fall......

yeah, that guys creepy.  I like the Twi'lek males of KotOR better myself.  Less slimmy lookin'   tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Kelborn wrote:

Jar Jar was funny a couple times, and I like the way he looks *I liked to as the play the Gungans sometimes on that old game that is based on Age Of Empires, but he more stupid then funny most of the time.

I hated the white skinned guy in the last of the old movies, with that nasty thing around his neck and the sharp nails!  he was SCARY, in a WEIRD WAY!

Ah...Bib Fortuna....yeah he was strange...

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Well Bib Fortuna was one of the scummist of all Twi'leks. And he was a plotting and planning evil things sort. I think hes the one that started the Ryll spice trade on Ryloth, if my memory serves right.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Kelborn wrote:

From that description, I was thinking of Palpatine.....lol.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Werda Verd wrote:
Kelborn wrote:

Hahahahaaha!
Nice one!
Yeah, Bib Fortuna was a slimy bastard, I really dislike him and every other fat and white twilek.
Dunno, when they're lean they look sooo good.. When they're fat, they owght to be shot. Doesn't suit them!

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
                                                                               William Shakespeare

i hate high school musical, i had to watch it at school last year. it was torture

now back to the topic as i said earlier i do not like Kreia

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Werda Verd wrote:
Kelborn wrote:

LoL, I THINK he/*she?* was talking about Bib.  But ya, thats fits Palps pretty well to  tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

i will do a list of 15 worst
1. Kriea
2. All Battle/ Super battle/ Droideka Droids
3. Darth Traya/ a.k.a Kriea
4. Calo Nerd
5. Lord of Betrayal/ a.k.a Kriea
6. Jabba the Hutt
7. most rebels
8. those dark Jedi in KOTOR that say"lord malak was most displeased when he learned you escaped Taris alive"
9. Brejic ( the leader of the black vulkers in KOTOR)
10. evil manipulative dark witch/ a.k.a Kriea
11. All of Jabbas thugs (Boba Fett is not a thug)
12. Nute Gunray
13. Tavion
14. Alora
15. Desaan

Ralin Drakus wrote:
Werda Verd wrote:
Kelborn wrote:

LoL, I THINK he/*she?* was talking about Bib.  But ya, thats fits Palps pretty well to  tongue

HAHAHA!!!!!!!  Yes, I was talking about Bib.  Sorry, I forgot his name when I posted that.  Now that you mention that, it almost DOES sound like I was talking about the Emperor!!!   

(and yes, I am a he  big_smile)

If you run, I can track you.  If you hide, I will find you.  If you fight, I will watch you fall......

Of course Jar Jar was retched but I am glad to see that so many of you are tagging Luke and his dear old dad as the whinners they are.

I despise Anakin for his weakness.  Sure I love my family, sure I'd sacrifice my wealth, health and my life for them, but lighting the galaxy on fire to do so...is the biggest display of selfishness in print.  He willingly makes a deal with the devil to ensure Padame's life (in is defense it was Natalie P).

Luke, he redeems himself in the books, but his QUEST to redeem his father at the expense of the mission is selfish too.  Simply removing a great evil with out attempting to redeem it is far more pragmatic and saves life and time, not doing so is selfish as the redeemed where special to Luke, mean while the galaxy burns.  SWe see the same thing over again with Darth Cadeus in the last series.

The only characters that don't suck at times are HAN, Chewie and the collective Fett Genome.

Love those Mandos

"We do bad things to worse people"

I will do an updated list

1.Kreia
2. Kreia
3. Kreia
4. Kreia
5. Darth Traya (a.k.a Kreia)
6. Kreia
7. Kreia
8. Most useless KotOR 2 party member(a.k.a Kreia)
9. Kreia
10. Evil manipulative old Witch (a.k.a Kreia)
11. Worst Jedi ever(a.k.a Kreia)
12. That mysterious old lady you fight at the Trayus core in KotOR 2 (a.k.a Kreia)
13. Kreia
14. the 324 year old lady who is really evil in KotOR(a.k.a Kreia)
15. The oldest witch ever(a.k.a Kreia)

I think we got the point Revan07. You don't like her.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

revan07 wrote:

I will do an updated list

1.Kreia
2. Kreia
3. Kreia
4. Kreia
5. Darth Traya (a.k.a Kreia)
6. Kreia
7. Kreia
8. Most useless KotOR 2 party member(a.k.a Kreia)
9. Kreia
10. Evil manipulative old Witch (a.k.a Kreia)
11. Worst Jedi ever(a.k.a Kreia)
12. That mysterious old lady you fight at the Trayus core in KotOR 2 (a.k.a Kreia)
13. Kreia
14. the 324 year old lady who is really evil in KotOR(a.k.a Kreia)
15. The oldest witch ever(a.k.a Kreia)

Department of Redundancy Department?

Pre-Vader Anikin sucks pretty bad.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

lol, you guys dont seem to like jabbas court very much.
me, im a big fan of the scum and villainy.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Stone Mando wrote:

luke skywalker.i never liked him.

I agree, when I played the RPG, I had made to kill the SKYWALKER as my end goal.  My GM rolled with it and let me work toward that, but I wasn't SITH, never liked the absolutes.  Of course when we got down to the chopping it was over fast, you can't make out with LEIA, beat HAN in sabacc, get the drop of BOBA or kill LUKE, laws of the UNIVERSE.

"We do bad things to worse people"

revan07 wrote:

i hate high school musical, i had to watch it at school last year. it was torture

now back to the topic as i said earlier i do not like Kreia

I agree. After watching it I genuinely felt sick. Just talking about it I am dead serious no joke feeling sick. Blech. Least favorite SW person? Jar Jar, or the battle droids when they got lame voices.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Least favorite character? I would have to say Count Dooku. He's supposted to be this powerful Sith apprentice, be so big and bad for basically starting the Clone Wars in all, but in the end he's just a pawn and puppet and thus deserves his demise.

"You can't rule Mandalorians. You just make sensible suggestions they want to follow. And since when have Mandalorians needed to be told what makes sense?"

My new least favourite is Poggle the Lesser.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

definetly jar jar binks. he was a sucker. i wish mace windu chopped of his head instead of jango's head.

David Rodriguez

Trojan wrote:

definetly jar jar binks. he was a sucker. i wish mace windu chopped of his head instead of jango's head.

lol exactly what I thought. tongue One useless scum less.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Yup, Jar Jar Binks had a way of screwing things up in every prequel he was in.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I always wanted to see Qui-Gon get so annoyed by Jar Jar, That he would decapitate him.

(Jar Jar is my least favorite.)

Carry on my wayward son!

LOL, that's a great image.....do it while he's holding onto his tounge  tongue

What is all the Hate with JAR JAR?