Topic: Least Favorite SW Character?

(Ok sorry if this has been done before I used the search thing and didnt find anything. So again my apologies.)

Who is your least favorite SW character? And why?

I would have to go with young Anikan Skywalker, mainly Hayden Christianson(sp?) I thought the character was far far to whiney, he was almost like a overgrown baby. Not to mention I think Lucas could have found a better person to play the part but thats neither here nor there. I just dont picture Vader being all crying over this and crying over that all the time.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Re: Least Favorite SW Character?

Jar Jar Binks. you can guess why

and this dude

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elan_Sleazebaggano Stupid guy.

I thought it would have been better if Vader went on an attempted killing spree at the end, Pulling the lightsaber Palpatine would have probably been holding for him to himself and attacking everything madly.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Chaplain Grimaldus wrote:

I would have to go with young Anikan Skywalker, mainly Hayden Christianson(sp?) I thought the character was far far to whiney, he was almost like a overgrown baby

I'm with you 100% Grimaldus

In Ep. II, Lucas [/i]TRIED[/i] to make him independent and strong willed, and succeeded in making him a whining punk. 

THAT isn’t the actor’s fault, but his acting isn’t much better; which is a shame.  He looked the part, I thought, especially in Ep. III.  Was tall, and at times could muster an intense look, but that WHINY voice, that he NEVER got rid of pained me to no end.  Some of his lines in the Ep. III would have sounded great..................IF HE HAD A VADER VOICE *or at least something resembling a MANLY VOICE*!!!  I know that it’s the mask that gave Vader his GREAT voice and Anikan could have sounded like anything, but it’s still not right that he sounded like a punk teenager who didn’t get to play his Xbox when he’s trying to sound intimidating.

Not to mention the ‘romantic’ scenes, especially in Ep. II, were so lame and so distracting from what we all really wanted to see *Jango kicking Obi-Wan’s butt   big_smile * that I hit the skip button every time they come up. 

So yeah, young Anikan is pretty low on my list.

Also, DEATH TO JAR JAR!!!!  *you really should have said besides him, man  tongue *

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

oh, go to the film section, and you'll understand why we hate Jar Jar.

So, besides Jar Jar, I totally agree about young anikan.  (did the same thing ralin, skipped through all the *romantic* scenes just to watch the Fetts in action)  I'm not a big fan of ewoks for some reason.  I mean, come on, big teddy bears who can just throw a pebble at a stormtrooper and knock the poor guy off his feet?! Seriously now people, attack of the giant evil teddy bears!  tongue

CA

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

My most hated character..well, his name rhymes with Schmar Schmar.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Ralin Drakus wrote:

I would have to go with young Anikan Skywalker, mainly Hayden Christianson(sp?) I thought the character was far far to whiney, he was almost like a overgrown baby

I'm with you 100% Grimaldus

In Ep. II, Lucas [/i]TRIED[/i] to make him independent and strong willed, and succeeded in making him a whining punk. 

THAT isn’t the actor’s fault, but his acting isn’t much better; which is a shame.  He looked the part, I thought, especially in Ep. III.  Was tall, and at times could muster an intense look, but that WHINY voice, that he NEVER got rid of pained me to no end.  Some of his lines in the Ep. III would have sounded great..................IF HE HAD A VADER VOICE *or at least something resembling a MANLY VOICE*!!!  I know that it’s the mask that gave Vader his GREAT voice and Anikan could have sounded like anything, but it’s still not right that he sounded like a punk teenager who didn’t get to play his Xbox when he’s trying to sound intimidating.

Not to mention the ‘romantic’ scenes, especially in Ep. II, were so lame and so distracting from what we all really wanted to see *Jango kicking Obi-Wan’s butt   big_smile * that I hit the skip button every time they come up. 

So yeah, young Anikan is pretty low on my list.

Also, DEATH TO JAR JAR!!!!  *you really should have said besides him, man  tongue *

You guys have summed up my opinion exactly.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

oo..new one. Maul, for dying so fast and not being in ep 2 or 3 big_smile

I think Luke also annoys me.  Almost as whinny as anikan, and he kissed his sister?! tongue  seems like a back in the day form of zack efferon tongue  I liked Maul, but it was a pretty pathetic way to die sad  didn't even try to defend himself.  come on lucas, let the bad characters have a semi-respectable death smile

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

cloneapart wrote:

I liked Maul, but it was a pretty pathetic way to die sad  didn't even try to defend himself.

It's a better death than Jango/Boba.
Jar-Jar,EP2 Anikan,Boba's daughter (if you do comics).

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

cloneapart wrote:

I think Luke also annoys me.  Almost as whinny as anikan, and he kissed his sister?! tongue  seems like a back in the day form of zack efferon tongue  I liked Maul, but it was a pretty pathetic way to die sad  didn't even try to defend himself.  come on lucas, let the bad characters have a semi-respectable death smile

I only dislike Maul for dieing so fast, other then that hes awesome

Zack Efferon? Whos that?  ((LOL)) I don't see the connection personally just because I HATE Zack and his whole styck so very very very much. please don't ever mention "high school musical" around me! (EWW! I did just say it didn't I.)   

I really hate Fodesinbeed Annodue, the two- headed announcer from the podrace. So annoying.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

cloneapart wrote:

I liked Maul, but it was a pretty pathetic way to die sad  didn't even try to defend himself.  come on lucas, let the bad characters have a semi-respectable death smile

Very pathetic way to die

And did anybody else notice, the he died when Obi-Wan jumped  *and then, he didn't even jump; he used only ARM STRENGH!* over Maul from a lower position over an enemy who had the high-ground.  The EXACT position he told Anikan that he couldn't win from in Ep III................and then proved it...................after proving that it could be done in Ep. I............................:P

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Sorry fetter.  But I'm going to say Salacious.  tongue  So annoying.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
cloneapart wrote:

I only dislike Maul for dieing so fast, other then that hes awesome

I never really caught on to the whole Maul thing. I dont know why, maybe it was just me I just never thought he was that cool. He was kind of boring to me.

I thought his fighting style was amazing.  Always have liked Ray Park.  If he plays Iron Fist I would be so happy.  Anyway.  His acrobatic style always amazed me.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I did like the double saber that was a cool idea. I guess its more his look than his style because you make a good point with his fighting style and all I just didnt like his look so much.

I never really caught on to the whole Maul thing.

Neither did I. 

I never thought bad of him *besides the stupid death he had; he should have chopped Obi-Wan in half with that move*  His look was alright to me, and the double blades with neat fighting style made him interesting, but I was never blown away by him in any way

But then again I was always more of a Mando and Clone fan then Force-user geek, so maybe it's just me   tongue

Its a toss up between Jar Jar and Palpatine. At least Jar Jar is meant to be annoying,lol.

"I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe. "

Si Titran wrote:

Zack Efferon? Whos that?  ((LOL)) I don't see the connection personally just because I HATE Zack and his whole styck so very very very much. please don't ever mention "high school musical" around me! (EWW! I did just say it didn't I.)   

I really hate Fodesinbeed Annodue, the two- headed announcer from the podrace. So annoying.

Don't worry Si Titran, I hate the guy too, which was why I'm comparing him to Luke, because I really don't like luke all that much either.  tongue

I'm thinking that Palpatine wasn't all that great either.  Don't know why, but he really gets on my nerves

i liked Palpatine in Episode 6 the most. Zack Effron can die, Luke is better than him.

In my opinion, episode three lost my respect for some of the characters while building some up. That movie totally ruined Padme for me. In TPM she is this strong willed woman that played an important role, AOTC she was good but started to lose me and ROTS she had no place. The girl from TPM was replaced by a sub plot character that had no back bone and her acting was not even close to the first two. I loved her but she lost me with scenes that were meant to portray emotion but were done unconvincingly. And its a shame too!

" Hi!"

Palpatine was cool in the original trilogy but I thought he was awful in episode III.
It just put me off him.

"I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe. "

I can totally see why you think Palpatine... that whole window scene with Mace was annoying and unconvincing to me. If were going with scenes that annoy, my vote is for Ep III when Anakin and Padme are on Padme's balcony and they are all "no its because I'm so in love with you." GAH! Ridiculously sappy, but not even convincing sappy. Lucas shouldn't try to do a love story anytime soon. ( For a good example of acceptable sappy/ love crap look to the very end of Pride and Pedjudice ...not spelling that right.... the one with Kira Knightly as Lizzy.)

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Jar Jar, palpatine ( good guy, then... ) , Anakin ( small boy ) , Watto, etc....

You're foolish words can never hurt me