Re: RPG - Coruscant attack

Inyri was fully enraged by this latest disturbance from Ronun. She was certain that he was unconcious when placed inside his holding cell, but that mattered little now. She stormed over to where Bareth still sat atop Ronun's body, holding his face to the permacrete floor. As she came near she nodded to Bareth that it was ok to retrieve him from the ground. Ronun was dirty, bruised and slightly bloodied from his encounters and seemed like such a slight figure compared to Bareth in his beskar'gam as he lifted him to his feet.

It looked as if all the fight had finally been knocked out of Ronun, when he was slammed into the floor. Inyri rushed Ronun and pinned him to the wall by his throat. With her whole arm pushing on his windpipe she spoke to him through slightly clenched teeth, the only sign that she was angry.

"You have caused me more trouble than you're worth Ronun. Perhaps I should kill you now." Inyri gracefully spun the man around into the other side of the wall, hitting him hard, still pressuring his neck with her arm. "Ah but you want to know why I have bothered with you in the first place. But I think you know... Daric Choard."

Ronun's eyes grew in recognition and surprise of the name. "Yes you heard me right," Inyri began as she loosened her hold on his neck. She grabbed his face in her free hand."Daric Choard means something to you. And it means something to me more importaintly. You can't hide or fake it past me. And if you think you can try this 'I'm a simple delivery man' routine on me anymore your life is FORFIT!" Inyri screamed and slammed the man's head into the wall.

The revealed Daric slumped to the floor, concious, but in no shape to stand on his own power.

"I am not warning you Daric. You are going to help me, tell me what I want to know from you, and you still could prosper from this. If not... i certainly hope I don't need to remind you of what will happen."

Inyri started to walk away from the two men still in the hallway, the sound of her heels echoing off the peremacrete. "And Bareth, "

"Yes Inyri?"

She noted that he had called her by her first name and not by the "ma'am" that he had been usuing. Perhaps this was trust? Maybe some respect? It was unimportaint now.

"Good job with subduing our guest, yet again. I can see you were well worth the wait. Take Daric and place him in the close containment field. He won't get out again. And see to it that he gets a medpack. I won't work with someone in his condition." With that she turned, smiled to herself, and walked away down the hallway.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Bareth grabbed Ronun bye the back of his shirt and began to drag him to the cell. He put him in and acitvated it, the energy field jumping out and sealing Ronun in. The guard was just standing up "Son of a b*&#$ really pulled a number one me.." The man said. "Go get a medpack for the captive" Bareth said "and try not to slipp on the blood." He added pointing to the streaked red trail on the floor. The guard nodded and walked off.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

53 (edited by cujo Sunday, February 10, 2008 11:21 pm)

"How fast can you run!" the voice shouted.
in the shoes he was wearing and having puffed a lifetime of deathsticks, the answer was not too fast. his lungs felt like they were going to bleed as he cut into the alley. "how much further until you have a clean look at my pursuers?" Sunder shouted into the comm.
"i can see you in my scope so any second now" the voice calculated.
Sunder all at once stopped and turned his glowing eyes toward the CSF agents closing on him. Time to trust his Voice. about ten blasters were trained on him.
"kiss the ground you son of a cath hound" one them shouted.
he was the first to go. a slug thrower echoed through the streets and the shot lifted the guard off his feet.
a stunned confusion cost the next two security there lives. One of the guards determined to take sunder w/ him fired a point blank blaster that grazed his arm. Sunder dove into a pile of trash grabing one of the fallens hold-out pieces and started pulling the trigger and waving the gun wildly, the gun over heated before he hit anyone but it was enough for the voice to scatter what was left.

2minutes ago...
BOOM! the blast shook the entire first floor. dust rolled into the streets enveloping Sunder and the CSF that had surrounded him.
"what was that a proton charge i felt that forty floors up" the voice shuttered.
Sunder tried to stand up and regain his focus a guard grabbed him shouting but after such a bang everything is a ringing silence. Sunder grabbed the mans wrist and w/ a quick twist tossed him into another guard reaching for his side arm.
Sunder Shouted into the comm but could only hear the ringing in his ears. Another of the security force jumped on Sunders back knocking him shoulder first into the permacrete, Sunder shook off unconsiousness.
"Run!" the voice shouted.
Sunder elbowed the Security in the temple and sent his next strike under his chin, making a cracking noise the first thing he actually heard since the blast.
Sunder lept to his feet "give me a direction, Voice!"
"take a left and dont stop, ill have a shot if you head down the north alley!"

Now...
"I have to get off the streets" Sunder tried to swallow and collect himself but was shaking.
"im getting in my transport, and ill be down to pick you up- momentarily. I know where were headed." the voice instructed. A late model yellow sport speeder swept down out of the sky, "hop in".
It was the first time Sunder had seen The Voice...

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

Inyri strode into her personal sanctum, ignoring the sounds she though she might be hearing far off into the distance, like an echo. She was hopeful of cooperation now because Ronun knew she knew all about his past as Daric Choard. Yes, she knew all about his past, Black Sun, and the Hutts. She was his best hope for survival at this juncture, as she was certain that the blue man back downtown, A. Sunder, she thought his name was, would not be a generous as Inyri. Death and torure no doubt waited him if Sunder got his hands on Daric.

Inryi turned on the holonews as she changed into a clean jummpsuit, this one with a silver sheen in the light. Very expensive, very figure flatering. She noticed that there had been a building colapse, and several CSF officers were missing in the debris.Unusual, considering how many large skyscrapers there were on Coruscant, and how none of them ever seemed to "just colaspe" in her lifetime. Then she saw something in the footage of the wreckage. It was her building. No doubt a parting gift from Sunder. Her feelings had been right about him, and now at least she wouldn't have to deal with that incopetent twi'lek any longer.

If this "A. Sunder" was a bounty hunter, perhaps Bareth knew something. And Inyri didn't come this far to not take advantage of what someone might know. She had based her whole life upon it. She turned off the holo, and went in search of Bareth, who was no doubt still in range of Daric.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

55 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Monday, February 11, 2008 7:12 pm)

Bareth had been sitting in a chair watching their captive in the containment feild. He was tired and he had fallen asleep then jerked awake a couple of times. Inyri stepped into the room, and Bareth stood up. She lead him to a sort of office, much like the one she had back in the new pile of rubble. She pressed a button and a still from a holocam came up. It was the blue man 'A. Sunder' if Bareth remembered the name he had said right.

"Don't know him." Bareth said. "Don't know who, or what he is. All I know is that hes a blue skinned, red eyed alien with a narcotics problem. He probably used a detpack....could have put it...well anywhere, best place would have been under your secretaries desk. All I know is that he either wants you, me, or our captive dead. Or alive, but the detpack suggests otherwise." Bareth said, Inyri had shown him a clip of the building collapsing that a holocam had caught.

"Well thats alot of help..." Inyri muttered

"Hey, you asked what I knew, unfortunately, right now that isn't alot. If I had more I would have told you by now because I don't exactly like that guy, hes dangerous. Is there a guard barracks around here? I've been chasing and containing this guy for over six hours now. I could use some sleep."

1 hour ago...
Sunder sat at the bar in a busy section of Coruscants shipping district nursing a tall glass full of some sort of exotic blue alcohol from so where...who knows, but it was working. It had been a long and at time productive career as a consultant, but this game was not one w/ a good retirement plan and walking away would be advisable sooner than later. He shook his pack of deathsticks and pulled one...
his Comm chirped to life, he looked at the number it was unmistakable Hutt prefix from an off planet number.
"Sunder here" he answered, sober or no- you always answer a Hutt.
"We have a situation on Coruscant that we need you to attend to..." the voice on the other end was no doubt one of Jabbas twilek yes men.
"Whats the mess?" Sunder flipped out a data pad. a picture of a man named Ronun popped on the screen. and the twilek continued to explain the situation. " why dont you get that Psycho Durge to get involved?" Sunder interjected.
the twilek hesitated as if he were receiving more instructions"Durge isnt exactly as subtle as you, besides he is half way across the galaxy grinding an axe with some mandos or something,  are you up for the job?"
"yeah, yeah im up for it" Sunder shook his head.
"Ok" the twilek continued " We have sent you a shadow- a new comer to the game but shows great promise. the shadow is already in position, if all goes well you will never meet, by the way is this comm clean?"....

Now...
But plainly all had not gone well and the Shadow was sitting right next to him. The Speeder zipped into the Sky and into fast moving traffic. Sunder for the first time had a minute to rub his eyes and clear out the dust. He looked over at the driver, It was a beautiful young woman dressed in a purple flight suit.
"Youre a woman?" Sunder let out a stifled cough- clearing more dust.
"Sometimes" the voice replied w/out turning to him. "That isnt important. This is-i found one of two low profile buildings in proximity they could be. So let dispense w/ the small talk for now and how bout you hack the electricity for the blocks 7 and 12 of the warehouse district."
Sunder leaned over the data pad "Jabbas gonna be pissed." and he let out a nervous chuckle...

( Ummmm, I'm a delivery man, not working for the Hutts, k? You just made that up wink )

Ronun was confused. He had been called a name , he didn't recognise and been said he used to work for the hutts. He was badly bruised and his throat hurt like h*** after Inyri had smacked it. He couldn't escape. He could only pray he wouldn't die. He started to cry.......

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

green helmeted fett wrote:

( Ummmm, I'm a delivery man, not working for the Hutts, k? You just made that up wink )

((Really? Cause it looked to me like she was actually trying to give this RPG a good plotline? Your just killing it. Si is trying to give this RPG a plot, and from what I know of it its realy good. Shes being a better GM then you are and this isnt even her RPG))

(we r all trying to get some vital info from ronun.
it hasnt been established what it is...hint.
f he has forgotten it, perhaps he can have a flashback...
you dont necessarily have to know you were working for a hutt...)

((Could be amnesia like in the Bourne series........which would make more sense, so then he wouldn't know anything.))

( ok, sorry, but you could have said or PM'ed me. No worrie tongue )

Ronun didn't stop crying until a guard came in and  gave him a food tray..... Cold bantha and spicy rodian sauce  - like in my other RPG (( * see - fett's escape! * )). Ronun felt sick, there wasn't very much oxygen in here. He wanted to escape again, but he felt the energy drain from him every second.......

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

62 (edited by Si Titran Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:26 pm)

Inyri pondered this Sunder buisness. He knew something too, she was not the only one. There were only two groups that could possibly want her captive, which is honestly the only reason a hunter like Sunder would be involved with her. Sunder was under the employ of either Black Sun themselves or the Hutts that Daric had been employed to previously.  It was more likely the Hutts than Black Sun, because they had their own internal men to take care of messy situations and preferred to avoid public scrutiny. The Hutts weren't quite so particular. Inyri had an idea. If this Sunder could be persuaded to see things her way she would have a great asset, a knolwedgeable individual she could use to her advantage.

" Yes, Sunder will join me. Join me or die." She left her office to make preparations for his arrival that she no doubt knew was impending.

63 (edited by green helmeted fett Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:16 pm)

In the end......Ronun simply worn himself out and slept for a day and a  half without getting up for food or water.......

Bareth had made his way to the cell where their captive was awake. The captive muttered something about being asleep for a day and a half. "Its been thirty minutes. Shut up." The captive was quiet for about moment then began to sob. Bareth sighed and tried to get some sleep.

Ronun was getting mad! He didn't like it, one bit at all. He was being drugged by these people! Maybe Bareth was putting confusion tablets in his water?.........Ronun cried............

66 (edited by cujo Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:37 pm)

"A Hutts wrath is nothing to joke about" the voice said, looking over at the blue skinned alien.
Sunder agreed but did not reply, instead he searched his pockets for his deathsticks...great, a good day
just kept getting better. He must have lost them in the chaos.
"Well take comfort in the fact, that the Hutts are on a different planet and dont know anything yet?" Sunder
responded. but this was a hollow assumption and they both knew it.
the Voice looked over again " Im not gonna trash my reputation on this job, it gets done..." she tailed off. Sunder
didn't need her to finish, it was the job or Sunders life- He knew, she knew it.  Sunder peeled back the last security on the schematics of the warehouses and their electricity. 
"Well then" his eyes narrowed "I guess i better not mess up then huh?" His eyes always unsettled people where he went nobody want to look him in them.  "You wouldn't happen to have any deathsticks would you?" he asked and smiled.
"last one" she flipped it to him. "Savor it-never know, might be your last".
Sunder stuck the death stick behind his ear. His comm chirped at him, he looked down at it. It was the Hutts number, Sunder sent it to holo-mail and stuck it back in his pocket.
Bad news or no you never ignore a Hutt...

The Speeder settled down in a dirty alley, Sunder stepped out as he had so many times, and faced the building he knew he would have to enter alone. He looked back at the Voice "Ill be watching from a place with a view" she said. Sunder reached for the deathstick and then stopped, "im just going in to talk to her, give me five minutes" he didnt wait for a response and had already popped the lock. the stepped into a lowly lit hallway...

67 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:37 pm)

Bareth had been notified of the intruder, he stood and moved into the entrance hallway, positioning himself behind the alien. He stepped out WESTARS in hand. "Hands up." he said, the alien turned around hands raised. "I want to talk to your boss."

"Ms. Saal has been expecting you. This way." Bareth said. He then brought the alien to Inyri

Bareth entered the office with Sunder at gun point. "Thank you Bareth. Please stay."

"Ah, A. Sunder. How nice of you to join us here. It seems that we have a mutual friend in Ronun Sart. I'm intrested to know who hired you to be so friendly with him.  Correct me if I am wrong, but my information tells me that Jilliac the Hutt has offered you quite a sum. I'm curious to hear why. Sart is just a delivery man, of no worth to the Hutts."

"Ah but that's where you're wrong. I'd like to have him now."

Inyri got up and paced around her office. "I am afraid that can't be so. So why don't you tell me why that can't happen. I'm eager to hear your story. You counld start with why you felt it necessary to prematurely dismantle my building."

Ronun felt a chill in the room. He didn't usen the force, but he felt something......bad. He couldn't escape and a alien was coming for him. He didn't catch the name. Sunder, yes, Ronun thought that was him. He shuddered. Maybe Sunder was already here, maybe not. The future could tell the rest.........

Sunder had always found honesty to be the shortest distance between two points.  He sat in silence as the body guard stood just out of sight on his left shoulder, a textbook interrogation position.

Sunder looked into Inyris eyes, "Before i couldnt get your attention now i have it, all it took a building crashing down for you to open ur eyes. I am sorry it cost the lives of those inside, i take no pleasure in snuffing out the innocent."
Inyri looked at him emotionless.
Sunder continued. "The people i work for, Hutts or black sun. makes no difference? I get my job done or they kill and dont stop til all our eyes are shut, I dont know this Ronun from any other man- i dont ask questions. But he has information to the where abouts of a lost shipment."
The armored guard shifted his weight " and what is stopping us from killing you" he grumbled.
Inryri lifted her hand to her ear someone had just said something in her comm.
"because he is not alone, Bareth."
"Sunder do you think you will walk away from this job?" Sunder admired her matter of fact angle. she continued. " youre in it for the credits, not for a cause. Tell me who this other player is outside and i will make it worth your while."
More silence.
the Voice in his ear interjected "you have about a minute before i kill the lights and then i kill everything, convince her to give up Ronun, there is word over the wire that the Hutts have employed a bounty hunter"
Sunder looked at inyri "Look lady i like you, you seem like good people but i assure you ur in over ur head here   . hell im in over my head..."
Just then the lights kicked off, The Voice had shut the power down. there was a sound of motion and a crack and Sunders world went dark. He sluffed to the floor unconscious his red eyes rolled back...

Ronun was hungry. He had been given the food from the guard, but he didn't like it. He wanted decent food. It was getting hot inside the room, and there wasn't enough oxygen left. He shouted at the top of his voice and went unconcious........

All Right, Here's where I come in.

Name: Vyyk Drago
Race: Human
Ship: YT-2400 named the Rekkor
Appearence: Short black hair and deep, black eyes. White shirt with lightweight, silver chest and back armour that faintly resembles Mandolorian armor. Action shoes and tan cargo pants with blue dash stripes on the sides.
Weapons: DL-18(Skiff guard pistol), Concussion grenades, Vibro knife, whipcord on wrist, and a Dur-24 wrist laser.
Desription: Experianced spacer and bounty hunter that's good with a blaster and has a steady hand on the controls of his YT-2400 light frieghter.

Vyyk was just piloting the Rekkor onto Coruscant, and he decided to recall his briefing. He turned on the recording device on his wrist comm, and the fat old translated Hutt's voice came to his ears..."Ah, Drago, it's good to see you. I have a job for you on Coruscant..."

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Ronun woke up, he yelled again, hoping, someone would come to see he needed more oxygen. He was sweating, and his face was red. He was also hungry, and worse than that, thirsty. He continued yelling......

((Sorry guys for not posting.. the internet on the computer i was using went to poopie town and won't load. I'll post later today! I promice!))

((Good, I'm starving for action!!!!!))

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.