Re: Favorite gun in Call Of Duty 4?

i know but i dont have money rite now

LEELA: I know you like cooking shows, but you're a robot. You don't even have a sense of taste!
BENDER: Honey, I wouldn't talk about taste if I was wearing a lime green tank top.

I dont know what it was tonight maybe it was just a off night but it seemed that no matter what there was always someone behind me and it was making me so mad. I dont get that game sometimes. Sometimes it is 100% realistic and sometimes its downright BS. I swear sometimes I would hit kids with 70 rounds from my SAW just to have them charge me and knife me. Or lately people have just been running over my claymore. I know if you move fast enough you can get over them, but I have watched kids just walk over them. Im not even going to get on the Martyrdom or the Juggernaught bull either but it seems like the game is turning into HALO. Thats the only thing I didnt want.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

It seems like that.  The only thing I can say is connection.  Even playing with Rev.  When on my screen it says he only fired once or twice, he says he unloaded an entire clip on me.  And I don't think claymores kill in one shot.  I've had the same problem with them.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:

It seems like that.  The only thing I can say is connection.  Even playing with Rev.  When on my screen it says he only fired once or twice, he says he unloaded an entire clip on me.  And I don't think claymores kill in one shot.  I've had the same problem with them.

Its weird because I have a really good connection.

ok, so far i like the M4 with a silencer (sneaky sneaky.......) big_smile

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

ok, so far i like the M4 with a silencer (sneaky sneaky.......) big_smile

The M4 is a very nice gun. Sometimes I run out of ammo to fast if in a firefight. Thats the only downfall I can see.

hey guys i have the greatest spots in Wet Works online to get kills at

LEELA: I know you like cooking shows, but you're a robot. You don't even have a sense of taste!
BENDER: Honey, I wouldn't talk about taste if I was wearing a lime green tank top.

I like the M60SD and the RPD. The SAW is also a great gun, but my all-time favorite is the M16 with a red dot sight. And I completely despise the P90 although my brother loves it. The only thing that it is awesome at is killing dogs on Campaign.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."