Topic: Master Chief versus HK-47

Weapons:
Master chief: Battle rifle, Shotgun, 2 frags, bubble shield, five marines armed with SMGs.

HK-47: Light repeating blaster rifle, thermal det, heavy blaster pistol x2, flamethrower.

Terrain: heavy wooded area, streams and rivers. Forerunner ruins.

Who do you think would win, and why?

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Master Chief versus HK-47

master chief because hk is great and all but master chief has more skill agigility. also MC is human Hk is a droid meaning Mc can be random and take HK by surprise

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Well, thats were your wrong. HK has agility, strength, speed, firepower, stealth, can make combat calculation before you could blink, and HKs programing and lack of memory wipes, actually make him more than random.

Plus Hk has been in activation, for over Four millennia, (not the whole time, but on and off) And as skill in destroying a vast range of targets.

4 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Tuesday, January 29, 2008 3:20 pm)

Well as MC's armor is fireproof, and I doubt HK can do anything against at all in close combat, Spartan 117 would win

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

5 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Tuesday, January 29, 2008 3:29 pm)

Whos being biased now? (inside joke)

Well MCs armor is certainly not blaster proof, and HK is considerbly strong, and not to mention: smarter. And that counts for alot. (the droids practically a mastermind)

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

Whos being biased now? (inside joke)

Well MCs armor is certainly not blaster proof, and HK is considerbly strong, and not to mention: smarter. And that counts for alot. (the droids practically a mastermind)

117 is lucky, very very lucky, and that counts for a lot. Also, MC is probably faster, and he has sheilds.

When you start to rely on your luck to much...it usually runs out. And shields dont make MC invincible. MC can run faster then HK, but I doubt in close-combat, that MC will be able to match HKs speed.

And: HKs bullet proof.

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

When you start to rely on your luck to much...it usually runs out. And shields dont make MC invincible. MC can run faster then HK, but I doubt in close-combat, that MC will be able to match HKs speed.

And: HKs bullet proof.

Then why give MC weapons?

9 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Tuesday, January 29, 2008 3:47 pm)

Because it be kinda stupid if he wasnt armed. And the shotgun could do some damage if Mc got close enough.

117 is clever and agile. Something needed in the wooded terrain slected for this battle. Just because HK is "bullet proof" does not mean that mele combat would be unaffective. That is something that Masterchief has that HK does not. Has HK been fully maintained over his many years? That could play a factor in any situation.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

If hes made from durasteel he will have rusted big_smile

Or at the verry least some part some where on his personage would have worn out or broken in all his days of hunting.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Hes has changed bodys over the years.

And what do you mean, "Just because HK is "bullet proof" does not mean that mele combat would be unaffective. That is something that Masterchief has that HK does not"

HK is fully capable in melee combat, "And can handle various heavy weapons, with ease" as he himself put it. This indicates considerble physical strength.

HK can be very 'clever' as you put it. Hes a freaking assassin droid, assassins have to be clever. Assassin droids were outlawed for a reason you know.

ok i didn't think he could use melee because of being an outmoded droid. Has he been known to use that as a method of achiving his ends?

ok lets do some math 
45 miles per hour speeds running (would be 50 but trees would slow you down so lets go to 45) + enhanced strength+reflexes combined with natural speed of punch= crippling damage to hk in a few punches

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

16 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:20 pm)

Durasteel=Titanium.

Combat hardware/software= lighting fast reflexes. (almost literally)

Servomotors+steel+applied force by said servomotors= dust.

Durasteel+MCs fist= slightly dented durasteel and sore fist.

Stealth programing+ HK+ unaware MC= Dead MC

ok i didn't think he could use melee because of being an outmoded droid. Has he been known to use that as a method of achiving his ends?

Melee combat? Yes. Being a outmoded droid? I dunno.

MASTER CHIEF would win hands down he will destroy HK but its a great idea for these two to fight

LEELA: I know you like cooking shows, but you're a robot. You don't even have a sense of taste!
BENDER: Honey, I wouldn't talk about taste if I was wearing a lime green tank top.

Can you give some actual reasons why you think he would win. Otherwise your arguement is worthless.

based off the weapons and location given, Master Chief has the overall advantage. First off, he has better weapons. Second, his green armor will slightly blend into the forest. Third, he has five marines with him, making HK outnumbered. HK wouldn't know what hit him, he'd be down in a matter of parsecs.

What the heck?? MC doesnt have better weapons! He has a freaking battle rifle, the bullets would bounce off of HK. HK has a repeating BLASTER rifle. (A blaster uses concentrated plasma if you dont know) If HK could hit him with out his shields down hed be dead on the 5th shot.

And whoop-de-kriffing-do if MC has green armor. Hk is a assassin droid he can see in like 2 dozen different spectrums. The color of MCs armor will not help.

And for Hk being outnumbered, those marines would be dead before MC could react! When (not if) Hk got the drop on them.

lol, HK-47 would win, because he has a flamethrower, and his armour will be bulletproof? yikes other than than, a blaster rifle would eventually kill MC. I rest my case.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Flamethrower does nothing. MJOLNIR is fireproof

A human will ALWAYS outsmart a droid. He has "common sense". Sometimes these VS things are stupid and completely one sided. Why even ask if HK is bulletproof and faster and all that? Its like people take someone thats invinciable and put them against a regular solider. Cmon guys.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

HK could break MC's neck. He is fast, you were saying......... yikes

You're foolish words can never hurt me

25 (edited by Commander Appo Sunday, February 17, 2008 5:09 pm)

OK, MC would completely crush HK-47! The frag grenades would blow HK to pieces, and Chief could use the bubble shield for protection as he blew HK to pieces with his battle rifle.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."