Re: Mutant Hunt - RPG

(sure, post em)

102 (edited by Sev Fett Wednesday, January 16, 2008 6:25 pm)

Adrian barely heard what Flip said.  He felt a flash of jealousy at Flip's naming of his gun Skyler.  But he quickly pushed the feelings away.  After living 527 years you learn a thing or two about relationships.  They don't last.  As you grow older everyone else dies.  And the cycle repeats.  Death is has now become a part of Adrian's life.  It was nothing new.  But now he had given up relationships a long time ago.  But as a male feelings do develop.  And friendly banter and flirting could only go for so long before it developed into something more.  He sighed.  Adrian thought about Skyler.  How much did she see in that box?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

James had checked and cleared his weapon, it sat on the ground besinde him now. He stretched his wings, almost hitting Arista in the face. She ducked out of the way quickly. "I...er....sorry." James said quickly, he wanst used to being in a room with so many people.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

I  finish examining my weapon and load it.I hear a growl from my stomach. I realize i'm hungry.
"Do you have anything i can eat?" I ask.

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

"Dunno.  Go ahead and check in the kitchen.  Been a while since I've restocked it.  There may be some cheese and crackers."

Adrian sat impatiently waiting for the others to get their weapons.

((Yawn.))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I walk into the kitchen. I open his fridge. I see some milk and pick it up. I open it and smell it. It stinks. He doesn't have much in his fridge so I look in his cupboard. I take some crackers out and go back to the fridge and take some cheese out. I start eating it

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Chittering in the darkness of the sewers, the Hive debated with itsself.

"We should make those humies pay for what they did to us!

"They wernt humies stupid, they were muties"

"So what? we should eat them anyways!"

"No, Said another. [/i]we should befreind them! Then went they isint lookin make em' part of the Hive we should!"[/i]

Then the Hive burst out all out at once, chittering and clicking in odd bugy ways. Then part of Sal regained control somewhat over himself. And remembered something during the battle: One of the women looked like his mother. His increasing excitment made the others even more aggitated. Could it be that his mother had escaped his blood thirsty frenzy? Could he even hope for it to be true? It was too much to hope for. But it would be worth it if it was true. Then hive broke out all at once into the city, sticking to the shadows, remaining stealthy. Heading back towards the cafe'.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Blackout reached the base of the target building for the choppers, and grimly watched as the vehicles circled closer and closer to it.  They would deploy their soldiers soon.  He had to hurry.  With a sprint, he dashed to the wall, and began running up the side, angling for a window that rested on the opposite side of the structure to the choppers.  When he reached the glass pane, he barreled straight on through, amidst a cloud of glass.  He hit the floor, rolled with the impact, and knelt, hand reaching for a sword, just in case.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

James  spun, pulling the staf from his back and moving infront of Arista at the same time. Another mutant stood before him, hand on the hilt of his sword. James slowly replaced the staff, watching the newcomer. Everyone else was as jumpy as he was too, most of them had their guns raised, pointing at him. They slowly lowered them as Aegob ran up the stairs. "What just happend?" He asked, slowing as he regarded the newcomer.

"I hope that window's insured...You guys really should gt a move on, there're choppers on their way, if they aren't here already.  They're after you."  Blackout paused, suddenly realizing how foolish it was for them to trust a complete stranger who ahd crashed through their window.

"My name's Der--Blackout.  I'm, obviously, a mutant like you."  His tail flicked.  Maybe doing this wasn't such a smart idea after all.  He hoped he hadn't just wasted a bunch of people's time.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

"I'm James. I think that the sooner we get out of here the better Der--Blackout. Can I ask where you got your name? Sounds german. " James, said grinning.

(shortness is cause of interweb problems and lack of creativity right now)

The Swarm passed by a large gathering of humans, who yelling some Anti-mutant propaganda. The Swarm didnt care what they said, but they would need as many warriors as possible to achieve there objective.

They attacked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later the gathering was a bloody mass, and the Swarm had increased by a figure of 28. Sal then instucted them to ripp some near by railing out, and broke it so it was sharp. When they were done half of the Swarm was armed with crude, but workable weapons. They then procceded to the cafe'

After they arrived, they found that they were not there. But one member of the Hive discovered a familiar sent leading to another building, being circled by the Helicopters. The Hive clicked its mandables. (a gester equal to a grimance) Then deciding they didnt care, the Swarm attacked directly. The house AND the Helicopters.

(Side note: the entire Swarm equals 32)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

"It's just Blackout."

Any further conversation was cut short as a squadron of soldiers burst in through various windows, weapons at the ready.  If that wasn't enough, there was a sound like metal tearing, and running feet.  He thought he heard bug screams.  Lovely.  Humans and bugs.  Just what Derek needed.  He unsheathed his swords, and settled into a defensive crouch.

Skyler took her pick of weapons. She decided to take a MP5N, a grenade and two flashbangs. She noticed no one had taken an RPG she smiled and picked one up admiring it with a smile.

She grinned at Adrian, “Can I have this?”

“Sure,” he said returning her smile.

Skyler took in the various weapons. Although Adrian was an ex-seal it still made her wonder where he’d gotten all the weapons from. She also continued to contemplate the photos she’d found. She’d discovered an old conscription paper with the photos, the name was barely legible but it said Adrian Ellis. She assumed it was either an alias or Adrian’s true name.

She stood studying Adrian for a moment. He caught her gazing at him and smiled but she saw the wary look in his eye. There was something that Adrian was hiding and it only made her more curious. She blew him a kiss and the smile finally reached his eyes.

Flip cleared his throat and Skyler looked his way, “I’m a free woman I can blow kisses to anyone I please,” she grinned.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

115 (edited by Lord Revan Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:54 am)

"You should go. Now. Get out of the helicopter!" Arnold yelled upon identifying the swarm of mutant insectoids flying straight twords them.
The Terminator flipped the power switch to the minigun mounted on the door next to him and opened fire. They didn't stand a chance. He mowed them down like grass, taking out at least 15 before they got to the cockpit and mauled the pilot to death.
Even for a Terminator, there were more coming at him than he could handle. Arnold grabbed 2 huge boxes of .50 BMG ammo and put them in the dufflebag around his shoulder and zipped it up, then the unthinkable happened.
His chopper collided with another and threw the Terminator off onto a freefall, aimed directly at the roof of the appartment building they were circling. He went through the roof and the 3rd story floor and landed in the target's livingroom, and on him, and was indented into the tile floor.

Were the muties surprised.

"This IS my signature."

Arian looked up as he one crash then a man fell through the roof on top of Adrian.  His guns flew away from him and he screamed in pain as the man in black fell to the ground pinning his arm.  The man was up giving him a cruel smile. 

Flip looked at the man and yelled, "That's the sniper!"  Everyone was still kind of shocked to have a man drop in on them.  Adrian saw the shiny silver on his forehead.  It was the shooter.  And he definately wasn't human.  He was robotic.  No human could weigh that much (asuming the armor is made of a heavier material) Adrian was sure his arm was shattered.  It sure felt like it.  Rolling to the side while cradling his arm he grabbed his M4A1 and fired and the man riddling him with holes.  He just looked at Adrian and smiled.  None of the anyone else's weapons seemed to be having any effect.  They were doomed for sure.

117 (edited by Lord Revan Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:38 pm)

The Terminator waited for everyone to empty their guns before bothering to stand up. They were only going to remain harmless for a few seconds, not knowing the mutie's capabilities. He did not hesitate, Arnold quickly stood up and targeted the man he landed on, an ex-SEAL, which matched a face he had on file from the United States Military record. This man was the biggest threat in the room...so far. Adrian desperatly grabbed a bent pipe laying on the floor and sluged the blasted machine in the head, hoping to deal some damage. The man hit with intense force, bending the steel pipe even more as it hit the back of the Terminator's head. Arnold turned and picked Adrian up by the neck and between the legs, then proceeded to throw him through the living room wall.

"This IS my signature."

Skyler knew it was time to work her magic. With her telekinesis she softened Adrian's impact into the wall and then turned her attention to the machine. Although her telekinesis was a secondary skill Skyler had learned to shift solid objects easily. With a sharp thought she pushed the Terminator through the window and into the next building.

"I'm sure he'll be back," Skyler commented as the others ran to the window aiming their guns into the street below.

Skyler made her way to Adrian, "Are you okay?"

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"We need to leave. Before that robot thingy comes back" James said, aiming at some of the advancing soldiers on the street below

(Sorry for the shortness, gota run)

120 (edited by Ph34r Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:26 am)

*coughcoughcough*

Noah got up shakily. He was on the roof of the apartment building, the dead bodies of soldiers and bugs surrounding him. Squint was not far from him, still awake, but unconscious.

Noah looked around and saw a large hole in the roof.

"Arnold." He said, figuring what must have caused the hole. Suddenly, Noah heard a loud crashing sound as his robot ally flew through the apartment's wall into another buidling.

"Better go make sure they didn't break him."

Noah started tover to the edge of the roof when he saw a grenade with the pin still intact that had fallen from one of the soldiers.

"May as well send them a message."

Noah pulled the pin ,waited 2 seconds then tossed the explosive down the hole to the apartment where the mutants were hiding.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Adrian gasped as he hit the But oddly enough he didn't make as hard an impact as he thought.  He coughed.  Blood spewed from his mouth.

Oh crap.  Adrian had punctured a lung.  He turned his head and looked at the wall.  It was indented.  And sure enough there was a bloody piece of rebar slightly protruding.  He looked to Skyler and she was using her telekinesis to soften his impact while throwing the machine through the wall.  She cam over to him, "Are you okay?"  Adrian saw a grenade fall into the room.

"GRENADE!"  James yelled.  Flip was fast.  He sprung over to the grenade and threw it out the window onto the streets below hitting a dazed bug in the head then promptly exploding.  He smiled at Skyler.  But Adrian needed Skyler's attention now.

"Quick *cough*  Get me onto the street.  *cough*  I need to find a civilian."  He coughed up some more blood and she nodded vigorously.  He gently put him onto the street and before long a man wandered up to Adrian.

"Hey man you okay?"

"I'm sorry to do this but it's me or you."  Adrian reached out his good arm and pressed his fingers to forehead.  He felt the man's life force ebb into his fingers.  Slowly but surely he felt his arm heal.  Once he was done the man had turned into an ashen corpse.  Adrian got up and experimentally flexed.  And took a deep breath.  He was back.  He hauled the corpse and threw it into a dumpster.  He climbed back up the fire escape and into the room.  Everyone was still getting their bearings.  Just then a mechanical voice was heard in the hole in the oher building.

"Power Surge.  System Restart in 60 seconds."

Adrian quickly puzzled it out.  "The machine must have hit a breaker box.  We have 60 seconds before that thing starts up again.  Let's go."

"Mutant #$%^*@'s." Noah said, still on the roof, observing the single mutant's escape. Healing, and subsequent return to the apartment. That one had stolen the life of an innocent man. Noah would have that one's head on a spike.

"Better buy the bot some time."

Grabbing some more grenades, Noah pulled the pin, tossed one down, rinse, repeat. At total of 5 grenades were falling to the mutant base.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

((Okay, here comes someone else for Ph34r and Revan's side.))

Name: TM-714 (although everyone who knows him calls him "Tinman")
Affiliation: Humans
Appearance:
2.5b5*m1*Tinman*Hair:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,21,Eyebrows:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,19,Eyes:Expansion1,jeweled,FFFF00,FFFF00,100,100,18,Nose:Standard,slash,313131,313131,100,100,25,Mouth:Standard,line,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,29,Beard:Expansion1,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,24,Ears:Expansion1,big,B2B2B2,313131,100,100,22,Skin:Expansion1,hairy,B2B2B2,313131,100,100,6,Mask:Expansion1,skullmask,B2B2B2,313131,100,100,20,Headgear:Expansion1,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,27,Undershirt:Expansion1,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,7,Overshirt:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,8,Coat:Expansion1,cape,B2B2B2,313131,100,100,28,RightGlove:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,17,LeftGlove:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,16,Insignia:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,9,Neckwear:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,23,Belt:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,15,Leggings:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,10,Overleggings:Expansion1,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,11,Pants:Expansion1,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,14,RightFoot:Expansion1,combatboot,B2B2B2,313131,100,100,13,LeftFoot:Expansion1,combatboot,B2B2B2,313131,100,100,12,Back:Standard,jetpack,B2B2B2,313131,100,100,3,Wings:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,4,Tail:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,5,Aura:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,2,Companion:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,31,Background:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,1,RightHand:Expansion1,mechaGun,B2B2B2,313131,100,100,30,LeftHand:Blades,claws,B2B2B2,313131,100,100,26,#

You know the drill....
Personality: He is matter of fact, but serious, although he attempts to understand this human "humour", often making (mostly lame) jokes to better understand it.

Abilities:  Well, looking at the picture, some are instantly obvious.  As a robot, he contains various weapon systems, such as a shoulder mounted Gatling, hidden flamethrowers (encased in the palms of the hands), long blades that extend from his forearms, as well as various sensory equipment, such as nightvision, infrared, and visual spectrum.  His "eyes" can hold ten minutes of video, and he is equipped with mutant detecting technology.  However, as he is an earlier attempt at a mutant hunter, he cannot blend in with crowds very well, and is only programmed with a single target at a time.  Fortunately for him, though, is the AI that is almost human-like in scope, processing information with the logistics and speed of a computer, and undertanding basic emotions. 

It was time.  The scientist known only as Operator to his co-workers entered the old storage room.  Ever since their success with "Arnold", the older attempts and failures had been locked in here.  However, "Arnold" could not be in two places at once, and there was this one particular mutant that Operator wanted to see in the morgue.  He had wanted him dead as soon as he had found out that the couple that he and his friends had neutralized had had a son.  He wanted the boy dead as soon as he learned that the boy had witnessed their dispensing of justice.  Blackout, the devil-man, was past due for his time six feet under.  And with all of this anti-mutant movement (at long last) Operator could now accomplish his goals without going outside the law.  It was perfect.

He walked past the various other minor successes and complete failures, until he arrived in a corner of the room, where a solitary figure stood.  It was human-ish in appearance, apart from the stability legs, and the flight-pack o its back.  He knew though, that the "human" hands could shift their plates and circuitry around to morph into heavy machineguns, or simply shift the plating and circuitry around in the palms to emit jets of fire.  Yes, this thing was hardly harmless.  He cleared his throat.

"Activate unit TM714.  Activation Code Theta Delta Omega 13."

The unit's head perked up, and its reinforced eyes began to glow a soft yellow.  Its eyes registered the speaker as Operatr, a head of his division.

"Input command, Operator."

"Unit TM714 known as Tinman, your new objectives are to locate, and eliminate mutant threat known as Blackout.  Real name is Derek Sanchez.  You are authorized to use any and every mean necessary."

Tinman nodded, and then looked up at the ceiling.  Operator smiled, and thumbed the control that opened the iris doors in the ceiling, allowing daylight to flood into the gloomy room.

"Go."

Tinman's flight-pack activated with a hum, he flew up through the roof in a trail of fire.  Operator smiled; Blackout was as good as dead.

The Terminator's HUD flashed to life...
SYSTEM RESTART...COMPLETE
DIAGNOSTIC RUNNING...COMPLETE...ALL SYSTEMS ONLINE AND FUNCTIONING

Arnold stood back up and dusted the rubble off of him, he had been knocked into a circuit breaker, causing a power surge, which triggered the restart. But now, he was back. There was going to be hell to pay.

"This IS my signature."

"Grenades!  Again!"  Adrian dove to the left, narrowly avoiding a stray grenade; Then another 4 followed.  Adrian blasted one in close proximity to him out the window.  He saw Skyler throw two out the window but the last one blew a hole in the wall.  He didn't have time to check if anyone was hurt.  With that small distraction, he called to the rest of the mutants.

"Everybody move!  Split into your groups.  Aegob go with Blackout.  Rendevous in half an hour at the base of the Freedom Tower ((New site of Trade center  assuming that by 2020 it is constructed.  Going over the groups again.  Zayne and Flip, Arista and James, Aegob and Blackout, Skyler and Adrian.))  Quick, go before that machine is back in action go!"

Everyone else made their way outside.  Leaving Skyler and Adrian.  Adrian peered up the whole, and he saw the same soldier who had killed the flame mutant in city hall.

"Skyler levitate me up there.  I'll throw him off our tracks."

Nodding he felt himself be ift off the ground.  She brought him up and he knocked the soldier right on the chin in a fierce uppercut.  He fell to the ground out cold.

"Now let's get out of here Adrian."  She shifted into her winged form grabbing him, staying below the buildings.  After they were a fair distance away, she spoke up.

"Adrian I have to tell you something."