Re: Mutant Hunt - RPG

Tinman was keeping pace with the car easily.  By this time, his sensors had mapped out the driver; it was most definitely an android.  And one so advanced, Tinman was but a crowbar in comparison.  He was curious as to what such an advanced unit was doing here.  Tinman began to descend...

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Jasmine, Flip, Arista and James made their way through the tunnels until James stopped suddenly. Something is wrong, James voiced to Arista.

"What?" she asked.

I think one of our friends is in danger, James voiced in answer.

"Who?" Arista asked as she already began thinking where the nearest exit was.

Skyler, I think she's in more danger than she realises. James voiced once more.

"Ah do we get to hear what's going on?" Jasmine asked.

"James senses that Skyler is in danger," Arista told.

"Then I suggest we go top side," Jasmine replied as she took hold of Flip and teleported out. She landed in the alley back near the military morons. "I'll get the others," Jasmine started but they'd already been spotted as gunfire erupted in their direction.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Adrian sat uneasy.  He didn't like this.  He didn't feel it was right for him to be siting here while she was in the lion's den.  She seemed right at home infiltrating enemy lines.  He sprinted across the alley to get a better view.  Dan, Noah, Squint, and the commados were talking.  Skyler was casually listening in.  Adrian shifted positions.  He pulled out the M4 and sighted it waiting for anyone to make any moves in her direction.  Something was wrong.  Dan was eyeing Skyler.  Did he suspect anything?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

"Alright, we're heading into the sewers team. Let's move out. Lead us to a main hub Noah." Colonel Fort said. Noah grumbled and began walking.

Squint eyed the odd weapon on Fort's back.

"So if that takes away the powers of mutants, what does it do to humans?" Squint asked as the whole group began to move.

"Absolutely nothing at the moment, I have it set not to. If I wanted to I could fry any organic material. But at the settings I have it on now, its harmless to humans." Fort answered and looked around. He would kill two birds with one stone with what he would do next. he would demonstrate the weapon, as well as test a suspicion...

"Look, you'll see that it doesn't affect humans. You there! The only female soldier in this place..." Fort says lookind around to confirm that.

"Stand there. This won't affect you at all. It'll feel...like...nothing..." Fort said as he unholstered the gun from the pack and aimed at the female soldier(Skyler.).

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Oh this was bad, very bad. Skyler knew her goose was cooked if she did nothing. "That's where you're wrong, sir," she said as she used her telekinesis to throw his weapon, which was attached to his back, aside. She immediately ran to the alley where Adrian awaited her, "So much for spying."

"We now know what he's got," Adrian pointed out.

"Well that's certainly true," Skyler said with a smirk. She hadn't yet shifted into her normal form. She wanted to be a long way away before she did that. She had a feeling that she'd made a bad enemy in Daniel Fortesque.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Adrian turned to see a multitude of soldiers making their way towards them.  He pulled out a flashbang.

"Cover your eyes."  She obliged and he tossed the flash and turned.  As soon as the flash blew he grabbed her hand and ran.  They only had about 10 seconds before the shock wore off.  He tried to take as many twists and turns as he could trying to lose them.  After a considerable amount of weaving he stopped to catch his breath. 

"Now I would suggest you change form.  And I think we should go to the sewers to warn the others."

She shifted into the blonde form ad followed as they made their ways to the sewers.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

They were almost there when Skyler almost barreled into Jasmine and Flip. "Run we're being followed!" Skyler warned as she grabbed Adrian's hand tighter and continued to make her way through the alleys.

Flip and Jasmine also kept up. "Don't bother with the sewers, we need to find somewhere else." Jasmine told as she touched all of the other three and teleported them out. "Welcome to lovely Sea World," Jasmine grinned.

"Oh just peachy," Skyler said with annoyance. "Now the military will shoot every animal here."

"No they won't, they have no idea where we've gone." Jasmine told as she made her way to a grandstand. "Let's watch the show, I think we deserve a rest."

BFFC Moderator

Zayne started to get what seemed like an insane idea in his head.

"Skyler, is it possible for you to shift into animals? Like a bird?"

"Only if it's about the same size as me," Skyler replied. "Why do you ask?"

BFFC Moderator

Blackout witnesed the whole proceeding, an whistled in surprise at th anti-mutant device.  They had gone a tad far with that, and nearly got Skyler for it too.  Thanks to his field of shadow around him, allowing him to blend in with the shadows of the roofs, the flashbang had a minimal effect on him, and through some colourful spots on his vision, he saw Drian and Skyler sprint away, and eventually climb into the sewers. 

Taking a deep breath, Blackout began to run across the roofs.  After a couple of alley-vaults, he wound up at the sewer entrance, and climbed in, mking sure to crawl along the roof, rather than the floor.  No use shocking the group by having them think an enemy was pursuing them.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Greg and his squad had followed them into the sewers, their thermal vision was active. The adivsor made them her personal PA, as she slipped into the role of anouncing things in a cold, unemotional voice. "Use of leathal force has been authorized. Aprehend subject 52405 Codename: Syphon, Subeject is considered Threat level four, extreme caution is advised" There was a slight poof, and the five subjects vanished. The advisor began to speak again "Sujects spotted at Sea World, Black Hawk inbound for transportation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Is james with you?)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

((I would say no.  Just making a quick post.))

Adrian relaxed and watched the animals holding Skyler's hand.  She was busy in conversation with Zayne.  But a new sound perked his ears.  The familiar thrum of helicopter blades of in the distance.  He looked and saw a black dot making its way towards them.  Black Hawk.  Could only mean military.

"We need to leave.  Now."

"Hey how about we go to Underwater World? The exhibit is a tunnel with wildlife swimming in the water all around. The helicopters won't see us in there." Skyler pointed out.

BFFC Moderator

The Black Hawk swooped down, letting the AMSTs off quickly. "GO GO GO!" They saw their targets, and opend fire. They were sepparated. Greg put a round in the teleporter's knee, as his squad rushed forward. Before she could escape, he hit her in the face with the but of his gun, knocking her out. One down, who knew how many to go?

(if this is not acceptable, it shall be fixed))

((Question: How did they find us at when they thought we were in the sewers?))

BFFC Moderator

((Securty cameras big_smile))

I see the helicopters at seaworld and i decide to go find out what's going on.
I arrive

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

"Look! Up in the sky! We're baaaaaack..." Jackson crowed as he landed in Seaworld. He acitvated his suit's voice amplifier. "All non-mutant people get the hell out of here before the fireworks begin. Please form an anarchistic mob and run around like idiots trampling over eachother to get out the door. Thank you." As the human  tourists complied, Jackson pointed his rifle at one of the mutants whom Jackson had heard be called Flip by his compadres.

"Hold it right there, Mutant man! By protocol I'm supposed to say surrender, but I really hope you don't."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noah entered the fray, a glock in one hand, a bowie knife in the other. He eyed his nemesis Adrian.

"S.E.A.L." He growled. "I'm not letting you get away again."

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Greg looked around quickly, The others were gone, the rest of Charile squad was deployed, in their element. He went after the shapshifter, leaving the other two men to secure the teleporter. He sprinted in the direction she had went, weapon raised, He had the scanner engaged, incase she had changed.

Adrian followed Skyler to the underwater exhibit.  He had Noah and one of the combatants on his tail.  This was going to be tough.

"We need to split up.  Divide and conquer.  I'll take the commando.  I believe you can deal with Noah.  Have any weapons?"  She waved a Desert Eagle.

"Good.  Now go."

She split towards Noah and he silently pulled out the M4 and crept silently along the corridor.  Eerie shadows were cast from the water overhead.  As he crept around a corner a rain of bullets were fired at him smashing the exhibit right next to him.  Adrian was drenched in water as fish and other sea creatures spilled all over him.  He ran down the behind the wall and the next exihibit. 

"Come out Mutie."  It was a harsh voice.

"Have it your way."

Adrian turned and fired at the commando with a highly deadly blast.  It knocked him into the glass of another exihibit crackig the glass.  But the glass held.  The commando got up coughing.  This armor was tough.

Fort stealthily sneaked through the amusment park as the chaos erupted. He was going after the more...inconspicuous mutants. He walked around an octopus tank and and came upon a man who showed up as a positive ID as a mutant. Zayne...

He was alone now, the team had apparently been split up. Fort decided to use the D35 instead of his M16 because of a possible fatality. He'd rather sap the energy out of them then kill them.

Fort could see the Zayne was also sneaking around. He was about to make a run across an open area, one where the soldiers now populating the area would see him. Fort saw his figure begin to fade...invisibilty.

Fort sprinted up behind Zayne and jammed the barrel of the D35 into the man's back before he disappeared. He popped back into view out of the shock.

"Freeze. You are under arrest. This won't kill you, but it will sap your powers... don't try anything." Fort said as he reached for his radio to call in the soldiers who were a small distance away.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Blackout couldnt possibly miss the commotion at Seaworld, especially after that P.A.S one of the anti-mutant guys posed.  Upon arriving, he witnessed general organized chaos as soldiers fought against mutants.  One fought to kill, the other to survive.  Blackout snarled in fury; this was inhuman, even for humans.  He unconsciously drew his swords, and posed on the wall close to the hallway where Adrian had vanished down, subconsciously drawing the light into himself, to blend in with the ambient shadows.  He would wait.  And then, well, let those soldiers try and fight without being able to see...

Skyler decided it would probably be best to back up Adrian. She was still in the form of a blonde woman and hoped that they wouldn't immediately realise who she was. So far they had no seen her shape shift. Only a telepath would be able to know what she was if they hadn't witnessed her changing.

However her telekinesis was now known to them so there was no harm in using that. Skyler grinned as she prepared to see just how tough the attacking commando's armour was.

BFFC Moderator

"You know, mutie-man..." Jackson said to Flip, as the two combatants stood motionless in front of eachother, waiting for the other to make a move. "...I'm really tempted to make a 'sleep with the fishes' joke..." Jackson tossed a smoke grenade high in the air, and as Flip hopped up to catch and re-toss it, Jackson threw another one into his stomach, throwing him off balance. The first grenade plummeted to earth and went off, causing the second grenade to go off too.

"You don't play dodgeball much, do ya?" Jackson crowed to his smoked adversary.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Greg's scanner picked up something. Blond woman, behind the ex-SEAL. He quickly pulled a flahsbang from his belt and threw it, it wouldent affect him, not even in such close quarters but the mutants would be disoriented, at the least.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The others had left, leaving James and Arista in the sewers. "Is there some where we can go? I realy dont like it down here." James asked, Arista had been silent for a while, he wondered what she was thinking.