Re: the greatest superhero of all time?

yeah!! Chile is Far Far..... hehehehe!!! and jeremy is Here!! 2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8qwm8PMih8

wampa

I must say I have a new respect for Thor.  In one of his recent comics he gave Ironman a beat down he will never forget.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Thor IS a god though.....Ironman is kinda just a guy in a real BA suit.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

he's probably more of an anti-hero but it'd be Wolverine for me

The trail blazing bounty hunter...

430 (edited by jumpy mcgee Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:07 pm)

I think that the greatest superhero of all time is Nightwing... As you can probably tell from my avatar.

Carry on my wayward son!

Go SPIDY-Head. He my Fav. tongue

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

Spidey is definately cool.  But Deadpool is still da bomb.  His series is going quite well.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

from britian
judge dredd
nicolai dante
kellys eye
the spider
old one eye
mach zero
strontium dog
from america-
deadpool
spiderman
batman
pheonix
starlord
galactus
hitman
black bolt
shang chi
from japan-
battle angel alita
baoh
shadow lady
dark shneider
all the knight sabers
kurohime
kyoko
sailor moon
card captor sakura
from france-
ramona
asterix

SF is what life is all about.

batman all the way

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

jean grey from x-men

Punisher still tops my list, although I'm really looking forward to Watchmen to see if there's anybody in it that'll give him a run for his money.

BTW nO'ri, really nice Av   wink

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Batman, Wolverine, Darth Vader :-D

And of course myself: Boba the Fett tongue

"No lower life-form is worth going hungry for." ―Boba Fett to Luke Skywalker

Ralin Drakus wrote:

Punisher still tops my list, although I'm really looking forward to Watchmen to see if there's anybody in it that'll give him a run for his money.

BTW nO'ri, really nice Av   wink

Rorschach would definitely. The Comedian as well.

Rorschach is one of my favorites, his unwavering moral compass, the guts to take a meat cleaver to a murderer/rapist's head, and a bada** costume. He is awesome and fights government corruption. My other favorites are Spiderman, Iron Man, Captain America, Wolverine, and Hulk. And Batman. Glad to see some new members.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

you think a meat cleaver to the head is badass? check out the graphic novel, it gets better.

I must say my all time Hero is Gort from the movie The Day that Earth Stood Still ,really haven't seen the
new Gort yet,,he was the Strong Silent Hero
Now in these modern days all you young Ones have a treat to a old Hero The Green Latent,in
fact I still have som of the Comics from that  time,,it will be interisting to see how he is liked in this
Modern time ,
And I'm still waiting for the day when they do Mandrake.
  bats