Re: 2008 Presidental elections

I have been morally opposed to John McCain for as long as I can remember...

he's a media darling oh gets his kicks being called a 'Maverick,' a nick-name he earned by flipping off the Republican party and conservatives *no, not literally.*  He's been behind several hairbrained, Left wing proposels and bills that made the New York Times swoon, but hasn't done much for his image with the people he's now begging for votes.

I never, Ever, thought I'd sink low enough to vote for him...  I only now plan to so because:

#1. Governor Palin who he chose as his VP SEEMS to be a genuine conservative who I wish was running in his place *and at John's age..... wink *

#2. He's conservative *or claims to be...i don't trust any politions anymore* on enough issues that he's better then most on the left *in mho*

#3. and most of all, Obama is just.............. I can only sum it up by saying he's either at Best a know nothing do-gooder who will probably get rail roaded into doing whatever his party/advisors tell him to do, or at worst.......who knows

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Re: 2008 Presidental elections

Karson Fett wrote:

sence

since

Karson Fett wrote:

demacrats

Democrats

Ralin Drakus wrote:

proposels

proposals

Spelling first. Voting second.

If anyone's referring to this commentary to influence their vote, please stop. Look at the non-partisan facts, not the partisan politicians or their talking points reiterated here/above.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com