Re: Favorite Star Wars character?

Terron wrote:

Only one, Darth Tyranus. Just so.. Noble.
And, he has a really cool lightsaber.

Yeah, he was awesome.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

I'm very boring because I always like Luke despite his constant whining. There was always something kind innocent and charming about him. Plus I loved in ROTJ when he cuts the front off the speeder in the forest with his lightsaber big_smile

To shoot or not to shoot, that is the question.

28 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Friday, February 1, 2008 9:00 pm)

I dont think hes really a whiner...I mean wouldnt you pissed too, if you dad was something like Hittler?

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

29 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, February 1, 2008 9:01 pm)

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

I dont think hes not really a whiner...I mean wouldnt you pissed if you dad was something like Hittler?

Um, I think palpatine is more like hitler. Cause Vader is cool.. so dont go making any of those comparisons PLEASE

P.S. I know what you mean but its fun to make fun of luke

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Vader is the guy who works for him, so close to the same thing.

All comparisons like that end......now.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

I believe that it was an intended implication of how Vader is perceved and a comment on how he has done some really bad stuff. There aren't too many names to convey such thoughts. I love Vader though... was my very first action figure.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

If Fett doesnt count then I would say my favorite character would be the Scout Troopers. I know they made them really wimpy in ROTJ but I have read some stories with them involved and they are pretty tough guys and highly trained. They are also kinda off on their own with maybe 1 other Scout. I read they work in teams of 2 generally doing recon missions.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

I like Greedo, Dengar, 4-lom, zuckuss, jango, boba. etc and This big furry alien with a big fly-like tongue on ep 4

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Huh?  Are you talking about Danikko Jeriko?  The anzati?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Masterchief wrote:

I like Greedo, Dengar, 4-lom, zuckuss, jango, boba. etc and This big furry alien with a big fly-like tongue on ep 4

The big furry alien is Muftak the Talz. He's Kabe's (The little bat-like Chadra-Fan Pickpocket) partner in crime.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Yes, Muftak. I like Muftak! You can get them as action figures. big_smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Okay, time to put up some of my favorite characters (If I didn't all ready...)

Dengar, Jango, Boba, Aurra Sing, Zam Wessell, HK-47, IG-88, Canderous Ordo, Prince Xizor, A'sharad Hett, Padme, Leia, Han Solo, Darth Revan,  I-5YQ (From Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter) Yarna (The fat Dancing Girl in Jabba's Palace) and Oola.

There's more, but I can't remember their names at the moment...

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars