Re: Aliit Drakus Forum

Good to have you back, Kaiz!  If you ever need help with something in my RPG or anything else,  PM  me.  Always here for my Vod    smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Ok clan,  got another question for those who care to answer big_smile  I'm currently reading the Bounty Hunter Wars books and I have gotten to a part in Slave Ship, where Kuat of Kuat is describing how he made specifications and built slave I for Boba.  I thought Boba is using the same Slave I that Jango had.  am I missing something, or is Boba Fett's Slave I an entirely different ship, built directly for him?

Thanks guys, hope someone can answer this big_smile

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

That was written before Ep II, before we knew so much about the Fetts.  The author made that up trying to write come up with Boba's history on his own.  Now after Ep II you have to take books like that and pick out the parts like that as non-canon, and in somecases the whole book.

Hope this helps   big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

29 (edited by cloneapart Monday, February 11, 2008 10:07 am)

Hey Ralin,  thanks so much.  It does help rather a lot, as the book was starting to get me very confused.  Thanks for the info big_smile

CA

Ok people, trying not to double post, but the topic is dying, so I'm here to bring it back (again tongue )
Got a funny idea for an RPG, but don't know all the specifics.  Goes something like Fett, or other character of choice, crash lands on Earth.  Yes, I know how ridiculous that sounds, but it could be pretty good with some work.  If anyone thinks it would be a cool idea, then I'll try and work on it some more  big_smile  any feed back would be appreciated, good or bad. 

CA big_smile

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

(yes I know i'm double posting) NOOOOOO.... looks like green took my idea sad

Doesn't mean......

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I took your idea? i havent even posted on here! tongue

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

33 (edited by Ralin Drakus Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:12 am)

cloneapart wrote:

(yes I know i'm double posting) NOOOOOO.... looks like green took my idea sad

LoL, I wonder if he did get the idea from you...............wondering if I should have given him the Rep point now for what I thought was a very original idea..............

My suggestion for RPG ideas was meant to spur discussion and improvment before they were posted, but if ideas are getting stolen then maybe it's not such a good idea. 

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt this time, Green.  But if another idea that starts here suddenly shows up in one of your RPGs without the permission of the original creator, I'm going to be VERY unhappy about it

And it is a good idea, CA.  Sorry again for not checking the posts here.  Maybe we could have worked on it before the idea got posted *still can if you like; Green's idea might die or could shift, as I was trying to talk him into making it more like War of the Worlds, with us *BFFC members* fighting aliens that land.* 

Here's an idea from me.  What about a real Medieval setting?  Could be one side against another *neighbering kings/barrons or whatever* with a wildcard faction thrown in *Vikings or the like*   With all the Oblivion and Fantasy RPGs, I thought it might be refreshing to get things 'real' again.  Any thoughts/suggestions?

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!?????? :X geeeez! i haven't done anything!!!!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

WHAT? why are you sighing?

I'm sorry green and everybody, didn't mean for every one to get into a big argument, I was just kinda depressed bout it.  Again, I was not trying to cause trouble, so everyone can calm down smile I'll just think of a new RPG

CA

Sorry, CA, but i didn't copy you, about the RPG idea.......k?

Thats fine, great minds think alike, or is it dumb ones? tongue  It's all cool

CA

cloneapart wrote:

I'm sorry green and everybody, didn't mean for every one to get into a big argument, I was just kinda depressed bout it.

No need to say sorry or be depressed, CA.  You had an interesting idea.  I haven't seen Green's new version of his idea, so maybe we can still work yours if you want.  Just ask if you would like to work on it    smile

Hell, if you drop it, I might revive the version of this my brother and I used to play when we were little    big_smile

I didn't copy......I didn't copy.......I didn'y copy......:(

It would be very fun to work on, and just drop the subject green smile  Perhaps I could think of something with an even better twist, but I don't know where green's going with his.  Also, Ralin, you said earlier when I joined that you would help me with a title or something.  That would be pretty cool, but I don't know what to put, so if you can give me some suggestions that would be cool smile Thanks

CA

K, sorry, CA. I've made another RPG, like the same one...... " Wandering Fans " big_smile you can join if you like

No Prob, CA.  What would you like?  A literal rank in Mando'a?  Or something more creative like what V_M did?

I joined like two or three months ago.....
Do you like my title? ~ alit drakus ver'alor a sharad hett...... big_smile

Can I get something that has to do with the clan?  That would be pretty spiffy smile

Can I aswell? Please, spiffy also....

47 (edited by cloneapart Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:13 pm)

Translations people!  no idea what your's means so please translate, I know Ralin's means clan drakus leader (am I correct?)  and terra told me her's mean clan drakus's leader's darling/sweetheart tongue 

CA

What is Mando'a for Green?

green helmeted fett wrote:

Can I aswell? Please, spiffy also....

What's not spiffy about yours Green?  *it means 'Clan Drakus lieutenant Ashard Hett *spelling; I can't see it here in the quote box*

I'm thinking 'Aliit Drakus Alor'ad' for you CA  'Clan Drakus Captain'   smile

If you like, you can add a name at the end of it as well like green and Kaiz did.

If you'd rather have more of a job description like Mandalorian Assassin or something like that, give me an idea and I'll see if I can find it   big_smile

Hey, I like it big_smile  Sounds perfect just the way it is, I'm gonna go add it now, thanks Ralin big_smile

CA (now Clan Drakus Captain tongue )