1 (edited by Bounty Hunter Kaiza Tuesday, January 1, 2008 3:51 pm)

Topic: Kaiza's Fan Art

Ok, I have always had a passion for art, and I think I'm pretty good for my age.  So please don't laugh at me because it is horrible compared to everyone else's. So here is one of my first drawings of Boba Fett.

http://lh5.google.com/kaiza.the.great/R3rELXStj_I/AAAAAAAAAB4/kQQjUvN_VYg/s800/boba_fett.jpg

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Re: Kaiza's Fan Art

You draw way better then me. Its pretty good.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Why thank you!!!!

not bad, nice attention to detail.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

If you have any tips for me, I would like to hear them.  I want to get better.

Ok! Thank You!

Thats very good for a first try, Kaiza, well done + 1 karma point! big_smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

8 (edited by Ralin Drakus Wednesday, January 2, 2008 2:05 am)

Bounty Hunter Kaiza wrote:

Ok! Thank You!

Hey Kaiza; just noticed your title.  Not sure how your interpreting it.  Do you want to join the Clan as an assassin or did you mean it as "Clan Drakus Killer"?

If it's the former, PM me and we can work something out

If it's the latter, you're goin' down!   tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Well I was using the word Kyramud as in assassin.
Sorry if I confused you guys with that.  And Drakus, if you want me to change my name, i will.

Bounty Hunter Kaiza, Not bad, I like this picture! smile

Sorry if I confused you guys with that.  And Drakus, if you want me to change my name, i will.

No need to change it if you want to join.  Even if you don't, it's your title; put what you want.  But if you or anybody else wants to be part of my Clan I'd appreciate you letting me know and working out something first.  I'm hoping to have a working Clan here where we can have fun by working together in RPGs and the like, co-ops in creative ventures, and helping eachother out with Star Wars info and other stuff. 

If that's something that interests you (or anybody else out there), PM me

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Ralin Drakus wrote:

No need to change it if you want to join.  Even if you don't, it's your title; put what you want.  But if you or anybody else wants to be part of my Clan I'd appreciate you letting me know and working out something first.  I'm hoping to have a working Clan here where we can have fun by working together in RPGs and the like, co-ops in creative ventures, and helping eachother out with Star Wars info and other stuff. 

If that's something that interests you (or anybody else out there), PM me

Ok!!!! Thank You!!!! And im sorry about the trouble, I shouldve informed you first.

Cam i join pleeeeeze?  I did give you a karma point after all Ralin.........  smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Um guyz, I don't mean to be harsh or anything, but if we r gonna talk about this stuff, we might as well talk about it in the original topic Ralin made.  This topic is Kaiza's fan art.  The other one is about the clan.  SO it's better if I told you that than another mod.

Yeah; that would be better; meet you guys over in V_M's Clan topic

*Back on Topic*

I do like the drawing, Kaiza.  Expecially the body armor; very good there!  Better then anything I could do right now

um I dont now how to do that adress thing but it is under general and it is called "would anybody be intrested in making clans like Mando'a culture?"

terra wrote:
Ralin Drakus wrote:

Better then anything I could do right now

not true

*She's biased; it's a Clan thing  tongue *

Lol.  You guys must be a pretty close couple.  I like to c that smile

UMMMMM, excuse me, can i join your club. please neutral

terra wrote:
Ralin Drakus wrote:

Better then anything I could do right now

Not true, Cyar'ika. You're better than you think.

Kaiza, you have anymore drawings you'd like to show? I think you really have some potential.

I can draw some more drawings if you want me 2!!!  Any requests?

Why cant I join? Kaiza did........................... neutral

it's a good drawing but, 1 of his arms is bigger that the other

I reject your theory and substitute it for my own - Adam Savage

terra wrote:

To Ralin
Nope, it's an artist-to-artist thing. Nothing to do with the fact that you're s...
Hem, I mean, part of the same Clan.

Kaiza, you really dont have anything done you could upload tonight?

Was that 2 me or Green?

yeah, I'm starting to be a little annoyed. Why Cant I Join???   neutral

green helmeted fett wrote:

Why cant I join? Kaiza did........................... neutral

You can.  Clan Drakus is always looking for fresh blood   big_smile

But we should take this to the Clan thread; I'll post there in a minute