Re: When Did Your Fettish Start?

I was five and had just watched my first Star Wars movie, AOTC. After that I was hooked. I probably watched that movie three times in theaters.

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.

My fettish started 35 years ago with empire. The bounty hunter scene on the star destroyer gave me a taste of the Boba life. He struck me as quiet and enigmatic. With a cool uniform and awsome weapons, he is the star. Pity they would never turn the tales of the bounty hunters into a film.

I was interested in Jango first, and then found out about his son. I instantly got interested by Boba's mysterious character.

From there, I researched more about the Fetts, read more EU books, and got to know them more. Then, I picked up the action figures, and my "Fettish" started.

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up for your friends.

Galax, awesome! That's very interesting, going first from Jango then to Boba. Prior to the prequels, Boba Fett really had a whole different storyline, especially between 1995 and 2002, much of which "original fans" prefer to this day.

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com