Re: RPG: Age of Skywalker

Shiv stepped foward.  He was a bit more familiar with the place than the others.

<I am Shiv.  This is Master Tanis.  And Kharn.  We rescued him off a moon nearby.>

This new human regarded him quizzically and...

((Don't know if Aegob speaks shyriiwook.  Shall wait an see.))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

(Aegob speak it so dont worry)
"Kharn why were you on that plant and need rescuing? and who do i look like?" aegob asked

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

((For a supposedly extremely rare form of lightsaber combat we sure have a lot of Vapaad users.  I thought it died out when Mace and his apprentice died.  And then Juyo was more Sith.  But it kind of died out until Maul.  It's understandable in the dark side characters who may have access to Sith holocrons but how does a Jedi come to learn Vapaad?  Was he an apprentice of Mace or Depa?))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

(my character learned it from mace tho he wasnt a official apprentice)

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

((peter5158, thats impossible since your character is only 35, Mace Windu would of been dead before you would of been old enough to train.))

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

(I was 11 when he taught me)

157 (edited by Zoncxs Wednesday, January 2, 2008 9:50 pm)

peter5158 wrote:

(I was 11 when he taught me)

(you are too young to learn such a dangerous style. mace would have never taught that style to any one who was not ready to learn it. there is no way for you to have known it. i know it is a cool style but by this time a handful of people know it and wont teach others. vaapad died with mace and his people. and the ones that know it now did not master it since it is to difficult to master. you need to change that soon. it takes many years and a lot of experaince to know the basics of it.)

"My servants are so loyal they would give up there friends live just to serve me."

((So...he taught an 11 year old child, a Lightsaber style that requires walking the edge of the dark side? I doubt it.))

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

(Ok ill change it to 45)

(sigh... damage control...

hey peter, thanx for jumpin on AoS. Im honored anytime my alternate timeline concept attracts someone's attention enough for them to want to join.

I do have a few concerns, and this goes to ALL PLAYERS!...
1. keep in mind the timeline...THIS STORY TAKES PLACE TWO YEARS AFTER THE BATTLE OF ENDOR. I think KHARN <Adeptus's character> should be the only person unaffected by time passing since he was in cryo for like 3000 years...

2. STOP COPYING OTHER CONCEPTS...inspiration is one thing, but we got too many Cortosis ore (RARE! RARE! RARE!) using, Vaapad practicing, Firespray (correct spelling, BTW) piloting, who knows what elses in our tiny little, yet rapidly growing universe. BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL, AT LEAST DON'T COPY CONCEPTS FROM OTHER CHARACTERS ON THIS RPG...VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF...YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

3.WE'RE NOT ALL PERFECT, BUT SLOPPY GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION MAKE IT CONFUSING FOR SO MANY OF US HERE...

4.WANNA JUMP ON THE RPG...PM ME WITH BASIC IDEAS AND ILL ARRANGE TO WORK CLOSELY WITH YOU, AS I'VE DONE WITH EVERYONE ELSE HERE!

5.HAVE FUN!)

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

161 (edited by peter5158 Wednesday, January 2, 2008 10:23 pm)

( ill change some things then but can i keep vaapad vaapads my fav lightsaber style?)

162 (edited by virulent_messiah Thursday, January 3, 2008 1:17 am)

peter5158 wrote:

( ill change some things then but can i keep vaapad vaapads my fav lightsaber style?)

(I don't think sooooo...especially not with the Ankkares Sapphire in your possession... maybe not even then, unless you can justify seeking out a teacher in gameplay. Right now H.I. Starjammer's the ONLY active practitioner of vapaad who will be known to the players, or at least accessible to you guys, and he's no master...sorry. Game on!)

One circles me still in Form III, also known as Soreshu, sulfurous yellow, and crimson red blades humming angrily.
<Smart to choose this defensive pattern. You saw how badly I defeated your counterpart using Form V's Djem So variant. Keep your defenses tight...wait...I sense someone nearby... watching?...The Satarin...> I smile.
<He wants to see me in action...perhaps even challenge me...>

"Master Starjammer, it appears to me as though you're hesitant to continue this exercise..." One asks as it moves around, while I assume a similar stance, also employing Form III.

"You talk an awful lot for a droid, don't you?" I ask, amused.

"Seeing as how I've been programmed to vocalize my deduction and critique of your form, no Master. I believe I'm communicating at optimal capacity," One says matter of factly.

"You need a mindwipe." I say as I step in to strike low with my left, while keeping the upper hand in a high guard to ward off any retaliatory strike from my droid. It doesn't come, so I strike again low, high, low, high, my blades sparkling in a dizzying wheel of attack. Both hilts separated by the chain links in my hand, I flow from Soresu back into Vapaad, twirling, spinning, and darting silvery death. I am keeping my movements random, allowing the force to flow through me from my frustration, through my arms and hands guiding my attacks so even I can't tell what I'll do next. I've seen my training sessions in holocam footage, and I know it all looks random and wild, like a frustrated child with a dangerous toy. It isn't...it's the Force, pure and simple...the joy of combat. It's the strength, and power, and the thrill. My father said the Jedi shun passion, they believe it is the path to ruin. I embrace my passion, it makes me strong for I am not Jedi.

I am Jensaari...

One lies on the floor at my feet in ruins.

<Blast...> I think <Glitch will never stop complaining about having to repair One again. I might just have to scrap it all together. I hope its memory module's still intact at least.>

Too bad...

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

163 (edited by peter5158 Thursday, January 3, 2008 12:23 am)

(ok ill take it out)
Kharn still hadn't answer and aegob could sense his shock.
I dont even know this guy how could  i look like someone he knew aegob thought.
he was getting hungry
I wonder what food they got in the mess hall he thought
his mouth started to water thinking about it

Kharn was still shocked, the jedi looked like him, acted like him, and even had the same name. He was the master who had followed him around, hounding him about.....Kirah. He had forgotten about her. Over 3,000 years. He still couldent belive it."Master, I need some time to think." He said looking up at  Tanis. He was glad he was wearing the helmet, no one could see him crying.

(one step closer to the dark side *evil grin*)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

(I copied alot from that char)
"Ok while you think ill eat" he went to the mess hall to eat

Hisuke was  beginning to get nervous from what he had heard about Master Luke, that he was once a Jedi knight he didn't know how Skywalker would react to a sith attempting to  join his crusade in whiping out the rebels. He didn't even know what star system he was in or  why the Peacekeepers were questioning him about his previous crew, and why the hell couldn't he leave, It was down right humiliating, a Sith Lord being held captive aboard some ship with people whom he knew barely anything about. He asked one of the onboard Deck officers if he     could use their cargo bay. The deck officer replied with a very confused yes and asked why. Hisuke replied with a short retaliation of "to meditate going back to his ship he grabbed afew bottles of bothan brandy, blossom wine
and Savareen brandy from his secret stash, he then went to the cargo hold to "MEDITATE"

Everybody knows about the international dibs protocol and tthe no take backs accord- Sarge Red Vs Blue.

peter5158 wrote:

(ok ill take it out)

peter5158 wrote:

((Really sorry to be a nag but was Kharn talking to Tanis or Aegob?))

Sev Fett wrote:
peter5158 wrote:

(ok ill take it out)

peter5158 wrote:

((Really sorry to be a nag but was Kharn talking to Tanis or Aegob?))

Tanis.

(Kharn)
there was nerf ribs in the mess hall. H sensed the group come into the messhall

Shiv followed Kharn as he made way around the camp looking for some place to think.  Before he could get anywhere he pulled him aside.

<You didn't seem ok back there.  I sensed you were upset.  Is anything wrong?>

Judging from Kharn's stance and tone he was pretty sure an eyebrow raised under the armor.

"Sense?  As far as I know only force-sensitives sense things."

Shiv slapped his forehead.  <Look's like the nerf is out of the bag.  I was a Jedi.  During the Clone Wars.  But I sensed you were perturbed.  Is anything wrong?>

"Yes. I was in stasis for over three thousand years. Every one I have ever known is dead." He tried to keep his voice calm, but he could hear the emotion in it. Shiv looked stunned, he was after all, dealing with someone who had been alive longer then almost anything. He was possibly standing infront of the oldest thing in the galaxy.

aegob finished eating and decided he had to find out who he looked like. he went to find kharn. he did
"Who do i look like" aegob asked

An engineer had walked in to confirm the cargo manifests were correct upon entry he saw Hisuke drinking in a corner by himself "m m m Master Jedi sir are you allowed to ingest that much alcohol"  outraged at this comment Hisuke got up shakily and pointed a finger  at the engineer and waving it he said" One I'm no stinking Jedi Ima sith, and two   yes I  am allowed to drink this much its how I heal my emmotional wounds" he then passed out on the floor when he woke up he was in the medical bay getting his stomach pumped the doctor spoke out "Finally up eh, you know  you should be dead with as much alcohol  you ingested, we found over 34 empty bottles, you've got quite a strong immune system to ward off all that alcohol poisoning. We've confiscated your stash and the some 40 other bottles you brought with you to the cargo bay in that crate you had. Now we'll need you to keep away from all alcohol we cant have you dieing before you reach Master Skywalker can we now.

Everybody knows about the international dibs protocol and tthe no take backs accord- Sarge Red Vs Blue.

he could still sense kharns surprise i still dont get it aegob thought

175 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, January 3, 2008 8:12 pm)

"Not now." Kharn said, this was to much to handle, he didnt know if he could take it.
((Sev is posting give him a sec))