101 (edited by virulent_messiah Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:46 pm)

Re: RPG: Age of Skywalker

Sevdelta07 wrote:

a hyper drive rating of 0.2 and backup hyperdrive class of 0.5, 2   0.2 class hyperdrives attached to 6 tion Mil/Sci Mil Star IV engines and CES x41 maneuvering thrusters, an advanced nav system with just about every star chart in the galaxy programmed in, a max speed of 2,080 km/h [1,280 km/h (atomospehere)]
particle and shift sheild systems installed meaning that no torpedo nor lasercannon could scratch his hull not even in hyperspace, 2 triple cannon front mounted blasters, 2 front-bottom mounted autocannons,4 side mounted turbo laser cannons 2 on each side, 2 side mounted ion cannons both on the left side, and on the rear bottom parts of the ship a concussion missile launcher, an energy torpedo launcher, and a proton torpedo launcher, all with friespary capability, now all he had to do was modify his lightsaber

(I hope im not being too OCD here, however, Im having issues with everyone postin UBER CHARACTER CONCEPTS weapon and armor designs and mods that put them way beyond what I intended...NO MORE CHARACTER CONCEPTS, DESIGNS, STORIES, OR MODIFICATIONS MADE WITHOUT PMing ME OR ZONCXS FOR THE OKAY FIRST. THEN WE'LL DISCUSS A REASONABLE WAY TO AQQUIRE THOSE MODS IN GAMEPLAY. THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DELETE YOUR POSTS FROM THE RPG...sorry ppl, I gotta crack down it's getting outta hand!)

GUARDIAN SOL: BAUDO-CLASS YACHT, AMELICO SYSTEM.

The Satarin shows me into a very small room. I know he doesn't trust me. Security cameras, no windows, he's in control. I remain polite. “Thank you for your hospitality, umm…” I say waiting for him to give his name.

“My name is Jon’fe, Jon’fe Bal...and what is your name?" he asks me.

A false name? He's good...I can give him my name. I have nothing to hide from that. “My name is They'da Starjammer. If you'd like, I make a pretty descent navigator. I can help," I offer.

“Normally I wouldn’t mind, but I have been there once so I’m ok on my own. You should relax until we get there ok?”

“Okay, then. I'll wait here." I say. The door stays open. <He's confident> I think. I sit in a cross-legged position on the floor. I'm pretty familiar with the layout of a Baudo-Class yacht.  I count out about how much time it would take for him to accomplish each of his tasks. I'm off by more than what I thought, I think to myself and smile when I hear the repulsors kick in for liftoff. I continue the count as I feel the takeoff. <Watching me, and piloting this ship is consuming all of your concentration, I bet... no room for error at this point.> I center myself and allow myself to remain masked in the force. He already knows. If he'd been so concerned he would have taken my lightsaber from me. I decide to wait. In this part of Wild Space, he'll be required to plot a series of difficult micro-jumps safely from system to system before he can jump onto a hyperlane that will carry him as far into the Core as Coruscant. That will take some time for him, or else the spatial anomolies in this area will tear us apart, hence the name Wild Space. <Will he plot each jump one at a time?> I wonder. I can feel the sublight engines increase in acceleration as we exit the atmosphere, then speed up even more as the ship moves towards a hyperspace jump. <Blast. I must've miscalculated. He must be using a navigational aid of some sort...>
No matter. At this point, I know it's time. I reach out in the force and grab one of the small security cameras and tear it from the wall, shattering it into small pieces and hurling those at the remaining cameras.
<There's a distraction for you...> I think, as I trigger the remote holonet receiver relay, and send my coded burst.

In about six seconds you'll be in for a surprise...

Wayward Soul: Firespray-31 Class Assault and Patrol Craft: Outside Amelico System:

Glitch waited faithfully for his master's coded pulse via the holonet tranceiver relay satellite he'd launched before exiting the system post planetary insertion. He'd interfaced with the Soul's computer and was ready to react. He'd grown bored of watching Scratch lazily chew on his massive nerf bone.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Glitch jumped into action, accelerating to the Soul to jump velocity, and accessing the computers communication system and translating the code.

"Master Starjammer is on board target's vessel. Move to intercept on these coordinates, immediately. YES MASTER! I OBEY!" Glitch rotated his interface arm into the navcomp socket and activated the ships hyperdrive.
The viewport exploded into streaks of stars and Glitch, despite the eccentric personality matrix that was an accidental by-product of too many skill chips in his custom droid brain, began multi-tasking with expert efficiency. He prepped the Soul's two repeating laser cannons for automatic drive signature targeting and warmed up the tractor beam.

"Reversion to realspace in 3...2...1...Reversion!Wiiiiiiiiioooooooooooohhhhhoooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

The Soul exited right into the path of the oncoming yacht and dipped severely under it's trajectory, opening fire on the hyperdrives and sublight drive engines. The firestorm raged against the yachts shields in splashes of blue and red. Then small explosions blossomed as the drives became molten space slag. Glitch whooped gleefully as he engaged the Soul's tractor beam to bring the ship closer...

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

GUARDIAN SOL: BAUDO-CLASS YACHT, AMELICO SYSTEM.

The Satarin shows me into a very small room. I know he doesn't trust me. Security cameras, no windows, he's in control. I remain polite. “Thank you for your hospitality, umm…” I say waiting for him to give his name.

“My name is Jon’fe, Jon’fe Bal...and what is your name?" I say, <if he knows my real name than it will show, if not then he may still question it. Also i can't trust his name, if it is his real name then- no i must asume it is a false name even if its not.>

A false name? He's good...I can give him my name. I have nothing to hide from that. “My name is They'da Starjammer. If you'd like, I make a pretty descent navigator. I can help," I offer.

“Normally I wouldn’t mind, but I have been there once so I’m ok on my own. You should relax until we get there ok?” < good one, offering to help out? i would have if i didn't have the coordinates already out. it would have been a good chance to see you react to my ship and my all prying eyes>

“Okay, then. I'll wait here." I say. The door stays open. <He's confident> I think. I sit in a cross-legged position on the floor. I'm pretty familiar with the layout of a Baudo-Class yacht.  I count out about how much time it would take for him to accomplish each of his tasks. I'm off by more than what I thought, I think to myself and smile when I hear the repulsors kick in for liftoff. I continue the count as I feel the takeoff. <Watching me, and piloting this ship is consuming all of your concentration, I bet... no room for error at this point.>

<i activate the A.I. to start and in little to no time we are off, i watch the 'passangers' response to how quick we move, he twitches, it was too fast for his plans? well i guess thats what happens. time to start another sensor sweep.>

I center myself and allow myself to remain masked in the force. He already knows. If he'd been so concerned he would have taken my lightsaber from me. I decide to wait. In this part of Wild Space, he'll be required to plot a series of difficult micro-jumps safely from system to system before he can jump onto a hyperlane that will carry him as far into the Core as Coruscant. That will take some time for him, or else the spatial anomolies in this area will tear us apart, hence the name Wild Space. <Will he plot each jump one at a time?> I wonder. I can feel the sublight engines increase in acceleration as we exit the atmosphere, then speed up even more as the ship moves towards a hyperspace jump. <Blast. I must've miscalculated. He must be using a navigational aid of some sort...>
No matter. At this point, I know it's time. I reach out in the force and grab one of the small security cameras and tear it from the wall, shattering it into small pieces and hurling those at the remaining cameras.
<There's a distraction for you...> I think, as I trigger the remote holonet receiver relay, and send my coded burst.

"he broke my cameras?!" < damn. those weren't that cheap! but no matter i now know he is hostle. we will be in hyperspace lane in about 10 seconds any way...>

In about six seconds you'll be in for a surprise...

The Soul exited right into the path of the oncoming yacht and dipped severely under it's trajectory, opening fire on the hyperdrives and sublight drive engines. The firestorm raged against the yachts shields in splashes of blue and red. Then small explosions blossomed as the drives became molten space slag. Glitch whooped gleefully as he engaged the Soul's tractor beam to bring the ship closer...

<damn it... this guy did have back up out here. this was too quick for a normal human. for them to come HERE and shoot out my engines within seconds.> i turn off the A.I. for now. i open a com link with starjammer.

"looks like your ride is here. so why have you come for me?"

"My servants are so loyal they would give up there friends live just to serve me."

Shiv was inspecting the exterior of his ship when he heard an alarm chime from the inside.  Odd.  Why would that be happening?  He made his way up the hatch and up to the cockpit.  It was a distress call.  And it was close.  Within an hour.  Why not?  It's not like he had anything better to do on this blasted moon.  He climbed into his cockpilot chair and settled in.  This was where he belonged.  Flying in space.  As he turned up the repulsors and shoved the throttle foward.  As soon as he left the atmosphere he punched it into lightspeed.  After catching up on some news from the Holonet he settled went back to the chair and stared at the stars as they stretched past.  Before he knew it his hour was up and he had arrived.  He gently brought Ryyk's Revenge into the atmosphere to the approximate area of the beacon.  As he settled down in a clearing near the area he pulled out his scanner and made his way towards the exact location.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

104 (edited by Valthonin Friday, December 21, 2007 12:35 am)

"It is up t-to you Tanis. Y-you are one of the handful of true Jedi left in the galax-*COUGH COUGH*."

These were Olee Starstone's last words to her apprentice on her death bed. She had just charged him with the task of restoring peace and justice to the galaxy....this from one Jedi. The quest included destroying the Empire and confronting Overlord Luke Skywalker. She suggested finding Leia Organa and assisting her, she had the most potential anyways.

Olee's apprentice, who had been with her since her escape of Order66, placed her blanket over her head and covered the body. As he turned to walk away however, the blanket sunk and he touched it. She had disappeared, become one with the Force. Her apprentice nodded his head in approval of her end and walked out of Olee's remote, hidden hut and into the dense jungle of Kashyyyk. There was a clearing a little ways off where he always landed his ship and he headed towards it.

As he boarded his ship he thought about his task. He realized that it was the hardest ever known, yet he knew it was the only task worth completing at this time. Skywalker had to be stopped.

-

Name: Tanis Ardion

Species: Human

Class: Jedi Master

Planet of Origin: Alderan (Entire family was killed by the Death Star)

Appearance: Think Obi-wan from Episode III but longer, brown hair. Same robes though...and no British accent smile. But same robe and stuff

Weapon: One Dark Green Lightsaber....thats it. No fancy gadgets or mods or mini Death Stars hidden in the hilt. Just a simple dark green lightsaber. Pretty much the same one that Luke uses in ROTJ, same color and hilt.

Personality: Usually very somber because of all the loss in his life: His family, the Jedi, his master... But he is always kind and courteous. He is strong willed and determined.

Ship: YT-2400, and a couple mods to make it unique and kick @$$

Powers: Hes a Jedi Master people... I think we've all played the games and watched the movies to know this part.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

105 (edited by Lord Revan Saturday, April 5, 2008 11:35 am)

Name: Solus Auurin
Species: Human Mandalorian
Appearance: 6', strong athletic build, short sandy brown hair
Personality: To those that don't him, Solus is a cold, emotionless killer. To those that do, he's the exact opposite.
Armor: Rust brown Mandalorian armor over tan jumpsuit, brown shoulder cape, ammo belt and pouches 
Weaponry: 2 stripped-down E-11 blaster rifles, ArmaCor MP44 blaster rifle
Alliance: Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ship: Allegiance

Manufacturer: Koensayr Manufacturing
Model: HA-10X Prototype
Class: Assault Starfighter   
Length: 16 meters 
Sublight Speed: 130 MGLT 
Sublight Acceleration: 25 MGLT/s 
Atmospheric Speed: 1,525 KPH 
Maneuverability: 80 DPF 
Shield Rating: 110 SBD 
Hull Rating: 65 RU 
Hyperdrive: Class 1 
Backup Hyperdrive: Class 8 
Cargo Capacity: 200 kg 
Consumables: 2 weeks 
Crew: 1 
Passengers: none
Armament: Rapid Repeating Laser Cannon, 5 Concussion Missles, 5 Proton Torpedos, and 2 Void-7 seismic charge launchers

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Onboard the Chimaera, Unknown Regions

Solus paced through the Grand Admiral's collection room, looking over the various pieces. Most of them were statuetes, paintings, and pottery, most of them not even real; however there were a few unique items there that had shaped history. A few such items included: the Killik Twilight, a full set of Mandalorian armor, and General Greivous's head. "The head of Greivous. Why does this disturb me so?" There was something about it that just sent a chill up Solus's spine. "You tell me." Said a voice from behind. "Grand Admiral, sir." Solus snapped into attention. "Please, Solus, call me Thrawn."

"This IS my signature."

((Finally!  I was waiting.  Very good!))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

107 (edited by virulent_messiah Friday, December 21, 2007 11:39 am)

The final few shots to the engines leave the yacht dead in space. I'm somewhat regretting what I've done, but I feel it neccessary. I don't know if my target will react favorably to a Peacekeeper Fleet presence once we exit hyperspace over Coruscant. I can't take the chance of him getting jumpy and running. Not that he seems like the type, though. It is however, a neccessary precaution. I comm Glitch to stand down once the Soul has pulled alongside the yacht. I leave the room, my vornskr helmet tucked under my arm. I replace the insignia of my position within the Peacekeeper military back onto my cloak. <No need to hide anymore> I think, as I make my way to the door of the yacht's cockpit cabin. He's got it open. My comm picks up a call on a general frequency. <Clever boy...> I think.

"looks like your ride is here. so why have you come for me?"

I walk into the cockpit cabin and look him in the eyes.

"You're a valuable commodity, Mr. Zoncxs." I say. No more games. "You've been spotted exiting Chiss space by Peacekeeper patrols. We'd like to know what you've been doing among them. Can we talk?"

I place my Vornskr helmet onto my head and seal it from outside environment, awaiting his answer...

<now im annoyed> " you destroy my cameras, shoot out my engines, all for the simple question of what i was doing in chiss space?" " your paying for the damage you know that right?" I say as if this was not as serious as it looked. " i was getting some stuff from that region when they put me in jail thinking i'm gonna do something wrong. then this lady from the rebels came and got me out." < should i tel him more? nah it would make no difference.> "that's what happened there. are you gonna take me to 'your leader'? cause i would like to make a complaint about how you do things." i simle it was a funny moment for me, it shows that i am not afraid of him at all, no matter what happens now.

"My servants are so loyal they would give up there friends live just to serve me."

109 (edited by virulent_messiah Friday, December 21, 2007 11:54 am)

<He's laughing... brave boy, fear isn't the tactic to use...and if he's telling the truth and he's not in league with the Chiss at all...>

"My apologies...I felt it... neccessary. I had hoped that if you'd cooperate, I could make ammends" I say, quite honestly. He doesn't answer so I continue to speak.

"Overlord Skywalker wishes to speak with you personally. I can guarantee that if you allow me to verify your statement, I can vouch for you. You'll have nothing to fear. Skywalker's still a good man...despite recent...decisions he's made." I pause for a moment, glad that my helmet is on to hide the moment of hesitation. It shows weakness in me, and I push it away instantly. "I will also be glad to oversee repairs to your vessel personally. If you'd like to join me, we can board my ship and I'll take your ship with us to Coruscant. I have a few questions to ask you of course...it's part of my job..."

< i have no choice, it will be fun to see what happens now, im getting a little exicted...> "Very well, i will go on your ship."

Tanis' YT-2400, The Raider, dropped out of hyperspeed as Tanis was fixing an astromech droid of his. He raised his and narrowed his eyes at the cockpit.

"What now?"

He walked into the cockpit and checked to see why he dropped out of hyperspace. He hadn't made it to his destination...
It appeared that there was a distress signal coming from a nearby planet. He had the ship set so that it would drop out of hyperspeed when it detected a distress signal. As a Jedi, Tanis had an obligation to assist. He set course for the plantet surface and in the direction of the signal.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

112 (edited by Sevdelta07 Friday, December 21, 2007 3:22 pm)

(Just to let you know the mods I applied to my ship are similar design to Boba Fett's Slave II hyperdrive, engines, and thrusters .just adjusted to fit my ship thats all)

forgetting about modding his saber Hisuke headed over too a fleet of the same ships which had captured him earlier alowing them to tractor him in he told the captain he wanted to speak with any force user on board, having talked with Traxus hours earlier had filled him in on alot of things happening now aday and he was preparedto join these Peace keepers, he paced in a straight line back and forth for some amount of time before one of the deck officers told Hiuke to follow him. So Hisuke did so hoping to speak with another force user. Other than the Jedi he had met earlier there had been no contact with another force user in some time.

Everybody knows about the international dibs protocol and tthe no take backs accord- Sarge Red Vs Blue.

Tanis landed the Raider as close to the signal as he could. It was a very forested area so there wasnt much space for the ship anywhere else. He walked off the ship and cliped his saber to his belt.

After a short walk his scanner showed he was very close to the source of the signal. But his Force senses told him something else also. He felt a presence...more than one actually. Both were strong in the Force...odd. This could mean anything. His hand stayed close to his saber hilt.

After several moments he came upon a Chiss Claw craft, this is where the signal was coming from. Then, he felt a disturbance in the force.

He was turned around with saber in hand in the blink of an eye. The dark emerald blade erupted from the hilt and cast a gentle green glow around him.

There was a man in black...ARC armor? That armor was ancient and yet the one this man wore seemed in pristine condition. He had a ailver saber out, and the hilt was unsually long, probably a double bladed saber. Only one was ignited however. Could this be another of the hidden Jedi? Or possibly a Sith acolyte of Skywalker's.

"Identify yourself." He said. His voice seemed...young.

"Is that how you greet someone who responds to your distress signal?" Tanis said calmly

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Kharn could tell that this man was a master. "I..No Master Jedi." He said, lowering and deactivating the blade. A moment later he heard a growling sound. The Jedi spun as a large wookie stepped out of the forest.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Shiv entered an area and was greeted with a Chiss clawcraft.  And he saw 2 men squared off both ready for an attack.  With lightsabers.  One was a deep green while the other was long and silver.  They both looked to the wookiee as he came close.

<Am I interrupting?>

((don't know if you guys understand Shyriiwook.))

(Yea my guy does. He spent most of his time hiding after Order 66 on Kahyyyk)

"Certainly not." Said Tanis to the Wookie necomer. He had the Force with him...another Jedi?

"I suppose you were responding to the distress signal as well?" Tanis asked

<Yes I was.>

Tanis turned to the armored Jedi.

"Well, you have a choice my friend. Who do you choose to go with? I am Jedi Master Tanis Ardion. I seek out the Rebellion and Leia Organa." Tanis said. He took the chance of saying his mission. He looked the part of  Jedi and if any of these two force users were against Jedi then they would have attacked him already.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

117 (edited by virulent_messiah Friday, December 21, 2007 9:18 pm)

Sevdelta07 wrote:

(Just to let you know the mods I applied to my ship are similar design to Boba Fett's Slave II hyperdrive, engines, and thrusters .just adjusted to fit my ship thats all)

(Thanx 4 jumpin on my RPG. I'd like to apologize if i make you feel like Im nitpicking, but i do have a few minor concerns I'd hope to resolve in order to avoid further confusion...
First and foremost, your concept is pretty cool. I was wondering if he was a full cyborg mod like Greivous was. I'm working in painstaking detail with each and every player to maintain accuracy within the storyline, despite the fact that it's an alternate universe.
I hope to make a more detailed, enjoyable story through all of our combined efforts. However your ship design concerns me...
I see Hisuke is piloting a Sith Infiltrator. Cool ship, however, I'm curious as to how he got it. At this point in the storyline, its an antiquated model.
The Scimitar, developed by Seinar Systems was a prototype designed specifically for Darth Maul, many, many years earlier. These are its specs:
Scimitar (Sith Infiltrator) 
Production information 
Manufacturer  Sienar Design Systems
Class  Armed Star Courier Prototype
Technical specifications 
Length  26.5 meters
Maximum acceleration  3,730 G 
Maximum speed (atmosphere)  1,180 km/h
Engine unit(s)  Sienar X-C2 ion drive array (1)
Hyperdrive rating  Class 3.0
Hyperdrive system  Sienar SSDS 11-A
Power plant  Heavy power generators (4)
Shielding  Equipped
Sensor systems  Several advanced sensors and tracking devices
Navigation system  Equipped
Countermeasures  Stygium cloaking device
Other advanced countermeasures
Armament  Concealed Solar ionization cannons (6)
Complement  DRK-1 Dark Eye probe droids (3)
Bloodfin
Crew  Pilot (1)
Several interrogation and security droids
Minimum crew  1
Passengers  6
Cargo capacity  2.5 metric tons
Consumables  1 month
Other systems  Hypercomm array and Medical equipment
Usage  Role(s)  Shuttle
Era(s)  Rise of the Empire era
Earliest sighting  33 BBY
Latest sighting  19 BBY
Affiliation  Order of the Sith Lords
Known owner(s)  Darth Maul
  Don't get me wrong, it's a cool design, but where would you have found it? Is it THE SCIMITAR? (interesting story idea...but I think it was seething with dark side energy, imbued by Darth Maul himself...)

Sevdelta07 wrote:

a hyper drive rating of 0.2 and backup hyperdrive class of 0.5, 2   0.2 class hyperdrives attached to 6 tion Mil/Sci Mil Star IV engines and CES x41 maneuvering thrusters, an advanced nav system with just about every star chart in the galaxy programmed in, a max speed of 2,080 km/h [1,280 km/h (atomospehere)]
particle and shift sheild systems installed meaning that no torpedo nor lasercannon could scratch his hull not even in hyperspace, 2 triple cannon front mounted blasters, 2 front-bottom mounted autocannons,4 side mounted turbo laser cannons 2 on each side, 2 side mounted ion cannons both on the left side, and on the rear bottom parts of the ship a concussion missile launcher, an energy torpedo launcher, and a proton torpedo launcher, all with friespary capability

As for these mods, you claim you got them from the Slave II's Specs. These are the ACTUAL specs:
Manufacturer  MandalMotors
Class  Modified Pursuer-class enforcement ship
Modified by  Boba Fett
Technical specifications 
Length  22 meters[1]
Maximum speed (atmosphere)  1,280 km/h[1]
Engine unit(s)  Tion Mil/Sci Mil-Star IV engines (2)[1]
CEC x41 maneuvering thrusters (3)[1]
Hyperdrive rating  Class 1.0
Backup Class 16
Shielding  Torplex military-grade shield generators[1]
Sensor systems  Military-grade sensor array
Navigation system  Equipped
Armament  Twin blaster cannon (1)[1]
Ion cannon turret (1)[1]
Aft proton torpedo launcher (1)[1]
Standard load: 6 torpedoes[1]
Crew  Pilot (1)
Passengers  2
Cargo capacity  35 metric tons
Consumables  5 weeks
Other systems  Prison cells (5)
*NOT AT ALL WHAT YOU'VE LISTED...
I don't mind helping out if anyone asks, te Werda Verda Clan's got a few guys who handle research...accuracy in details is part of the fun...
And lastly, although it sounds cool, a few of us were concerned that your character concept includes the claim to have killed Delta Squad. That didn't sit well with a few of us...instead of claiming badassness by killing off some of our faves, make your claim to fame in gameplay...you'll make more friends that way...
Feel free to Pm me or Zonxcs if you have any comments or questions about ANYTHING AT ALL...we're happy to help...
Thanx, now back to story...)______________________________________________________________

WAYWARD SOUL: FIRESPRAY-31 CLASS ASSAULT AND PATROL CRAFT: FINAL HYPERSPACE JUMP TO CORUSCANT.

It felt good to be back aboard my own ship again. Scratch was at my side as I walked towards the pilot cockpit, tail wagging happily. I know he hates being left behind on a hunt. It took me a bit to calm him down when he'd first seen our guest arrive with me through the airlock. He's very well trained. I know the Satarin, in all his travels, had never seen a vornskr in his life. I offered him one of my passenger quarters, somewhat small, but sufficiently comfortable. The Soul was not a luxury yacht, after all.

I informed him that he'd have free range of the ship, except for a couple of areas, namely the Ysalamiri Habitat and the armory section. Of course with security up, I'd be aware of his activities. I also invited him to join me in the cockpit once he'd finished in the refresher. Then I had Glitch begin his microjumps and inform me once we'd taken our final jump to Coruscant. After a security sweep and a quick feeding for Scratch and the ysalimiri's I was on my way to the cockpit.

<Not bad, Starjammer. You're turning out to be a pretty respectable High Inquisitor, after all.>

I couldn't help but shudder slightly at the thought...

Shiv raised an eyebrow.  Which looked quite comical on a wookiee.

<You are in luck.  I just came from the rebel base.  As soon as I heard the distress beacon I was off.  I admit I was a bit bored.  I am Shiv.  And "you?>

Tanis."

<Very well Tanis.  I will take you to Liea.>  Shiv was feeling high and mighty here.  It had been mere hours since he rejoined the rebels and he had recruited anotyher Jedi.  His chest swelled with pride.  He turned to the other one with the lightsaber.

<How about you my friend?>

"I will come. Can one of you take my ship? It's hyperdrive is out." Kharn looked between both of them, apparently they were allies.

"Yes i'll bring my ship around and haul it. Shiv, wait for me in orbit and ill meet up with you while hauling-(Tanis looked at Kharn)- I didnt get your name."

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"I am Kharn, Master. We should get going." Kharn went to retrive his possesions.

Shiv went to his ship and waited in orbit. Kharn collected his posessions and boarded the Raider. Tanis flew it over to the broken Clawcraft and he activated a small tractor beam used to hauling. He flew into space with the clawcraft trailing his YT-2400.

Tanis met up with Shiv's HWK-290 in space and Tanis opened the commchannel.

"Alright then, what are the coordinates for the base?" Tanis asked Shiv

"<Im sending them to you now.>" He said

Tanis recieved the coordinates and he inputed them into the flight plan.

"Thank you. I'll see you there then?" Tanis asked

"<Yes im going there for the moment. Ill meet you there and grant you clearance.>"

"Ok then, see you there."

Shiv nodded and closed the channel. The HWK-290 went into lightspeed and the Raider followed.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

123 (edited by Sevdelta07 Monday, December 24, 2007 11:20 am)

( Just to let you know The ship I own was a gift from  lord sidious himself telling me it belonged to an apprentice of his that had previously died, Lord sidious gave it to Hisuke in order to establish trust with him, this attempt however failed when he overheard some of the neimodian tecnichians talking in the corridors on Mustafar taking his gift and running to the farthest reaches of the galaxy with it he then powered down and when  into cryosleep)
He was just taking off when the engines began to spit and sputter, he began to lose altitude and the ship crashed.
absolutely infuriated Hisuke hopped aboard his sith speeder and flew back to Traxus' shop baring his lightsaber in a threatening stance."Why would you give me bad parts Traxus I cant understand it I just cant, after all the trouble I,ve gotten you out of, you would turn around and break that for some credits" he then drew one portion of his saber and cut the shopkeeper down without second thought, afterwards he went to the back of the shop where traxus kept his savings hidden and robbed the vaults clean, Hisuke then went outside to where the starship parts were kept and began to rummage through them.

Everybody knows about the international dibs protocol and tthe no take backs accord- Sarge Red Vs Blue.

124 (edited by Ralin Drakus Monday, December 24, 2007 10:16 pm)

(Since we’re making clarifications about our ships (and since V_M didn’t answer my PM), thought I’d add some points that I left out about my armor and my ship, the Blood Hawk.

My armor has sound sponges like the one used by Boba Fett in one of the Han Solo Trilogy books.  When activated, I don’t emit any sound when moving, despite the heavily armored boots and armor.

Also, I do have an astromech.  I took an R2 astromech brain and installed it into my ship’s main computer, making the entire ship essentially a droid, like a Basilisk War Droid only smarter.  I routinely talk to the ship/droid, and refer to it as Hawk. 

The Hawk’s modifications have been focused on combat.  Hyperdrive is only a decent 1.4 

Most of my credits have all been sunk into the 6 light, long barreled, high velocity Mass Driver rifles, which have a limited travers, allowing the Hawk and it’s bolstered targeting computers to automatically adjust the weapons line of sight onto a turning/speeding target

The armor has been beefed up even more then the already good standard defenses to repel anything that penetrates the two-tier double shielding

The two proton torpedo launchers have been replaced with two guided missile launchers (ie the or a latter equivalent to the missiles Jango used in Ep. II)

The sub-light engines and manuvering thrusters have been upgraded, allowing top speed and maneuverability equal to that of the original Virago

And I think that’s it; anything else I think up I’ll just save for the next RPG tongue

How bout it, V_M??  This ok?  Too late??  I’ll delete this or move it to an edit on my original post if you like.

P.S.  Hey Mandalorian Assassin!!  Where are you!?!  Been waiting for you to do something before making a move.  You still in this?? 

---Ralin Out )

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

(VM is currently ov vacation, so he should be back.....i dont know, perhaps next week? later? you guess is as good as mine)