Re: RPG: Age of Skywalker

Tealani smiled beneath her helmet, well at least the Jedi were truly what they said they were, although she really hadn’t had much doubt about that. “Well done Jedi.” She said and now it was Resh’s turn.

“We do have more productive things for you to do but I don’t trust you enough to turn my back on you. I’ll tell you what, we can take you to the hanger and you can join the battle in the sky or you can stay here on the ground.”

“You’d trust us with one of your ships?” Tanis asked.

Resh’s finger rubbed the trigger of his blaster, “Oh let’s say our ships have a few little deterrents for a change of heart. Namely they self destruct if the ground crew catch sight of what you’re doing.”

Mez suddenly chattered on Tealani’s shoulder making her turn. An Imperial landing craft was coming down, it was already ablaze from damage inflicted by the turrets but it was still in one piece. “Time to make a decision, Jedi, we’re about to get busy.”

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Tanis and Shiv looked up at the Imperial landing craft as it glided down near their position, just falling under the fire of the turrets. It landed, more like crashed, about 40 yards into the forest and the two Jedi and two Mandos ran off in the direction of the crash.

Tanis and Shiv ignited their lightsabers. The deep emerald and bright blue laser blades caughts the Mandos' attention. The elegance of the lightsaber was something everyone in the galaxy understood.

The team darted in and out of the trees, the flaming wreckage coming into view. The hatch was already hissing open and several Peacekeeper troopers stumbled out, shooken up from the crash. The Mandos found good cover and provided covering fire for the Jedi who charged the startled Peacekeepers.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Shiv mentally reached out to their presences while deflecting fire.  He counted about 10.  He had managed to cut down one who went down heavily before he was forced back by blaster fire.  Trying to be aggressive as he could, he deflected bolts in the general direction of the group.  He felt two more presences snuffed out as the Mandalorians picked off some more.  Tanis was busying himself dispatching another.  The other 6 finally got the idea and 4 dashed behind the wreckage while 2 of them madly ran off into the bushes.  Shiv reached out to Tanis.

<Think you can handle these guys while I go get the other two?>

"Be my guest.  Oh and try to keep it clean.  Dismemberments do cause quite a mess."

Shiv grinned as he sprinted through the forest.  He shimmied up into a tree and began hopping from tree to tree as he had done many times as a young wookiee.  He breathed in the air and whooped as he soared through the trees.  He stopped and viewed the jungle.  He realized he had past them a while go but not realized it.  Silently he sat in the tree and watched them approach.  They were getting tired and he used the Force to suggest to them to move under his tree.  They both collapsed in an exhausted heap.  Shiv jumped from the tree driving his lightsaber into one of them, while delivering a strong backhand to the other stunning him.  Shiv withdrew his lightsaber and looked to the peacekeeper who was unconscious on the ground.  Maybe they could get some sort of information out of this one.

Shiv slung the man over his shoulder and made his way back to the others.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

(()Hey, AA...is Xan still aboard the Shadow? I think a show-down might be in order...:D)

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

*Schweet big_smile   I shall post soon now that troops are on the ground.  A_A/Nigzy, if either of you could post for troopers who are moving against us, what would be helpful*

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

581 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Saturday, May 10, 2008 9:30 pm)

(Ok, if this isnt ok, tell me and it will be removed, just making stuff up off of the top of my head)

KRI'TAK, HIDDEN FORTRESS CITY, LAST INTACT URBAN CENTER ON MANDALORE NOT UNDER IMPERIAL CONTROL

Warfare was bad. Jungle warfare was worse, but to PK-26532, "Kane" Urban warfare was the worst of them all. Especially when you were fighting Mandalorians, and especially when the city you were in was cut off from air support by fifteen massive anti-air/space batteries. His squad ran through the city, checking windows, praying they were not just walking into a trap. He charged through a door, taking point, a shot flew centimeters past his face, melting his optics, he fell back as his squad rushed past him. After a moment he reached up, still dazed, and pulled his helmet free. He was instantly bombarded with noise, blaster shots in the distance, the thundering of the batteries and the scream of TIEs

"Three-two! Hows your condition?"

"Green sir, helmets fried, but I can fight."

"Roger, move on, Five eight, you got point."

The squad moved on, clearing buildings, working towards their objective. They were in a small apartment, quite barren, when the wall exploded. Three-two stood, his ears were ringing, he was disoriented, when he looked around his squad was in mostly the same condition. He looked out the window. An ancient machine sat in the street, the smoking barrel of its gun pointing at the hole in the building.

"MOVE! MOVE!" Three-Two obeyed without thinking, sprinting out of the room as a deafening blast sounded and the room exploded again. A blasted out wall  made a door and rubble made a ramp into the street. He sprinted down, as the machine's turret spun, tracking the scattering peacekeepers. Three raninto a building, the doorway exploded as the machine fired again. The commander tried to kick open a door, but on the third try the door splintered, streaks of light shot out as a high caliber projectile weapon punched through him. A group of eight mandalorians charged from behind, their guns blazing as they fired on the peacekeepers.

Three-two had managed to make it a good ways away, and now was observing the fight from a safe distance. Suddenly the machines top hatch opened, and the crew scrambled to get out. The reason became clear when the ground seemed to explode, Three-Two spun, looking up. A Star Destroyer  floated above, less then a mile in the air, its shields flickering as the anti air/space cannons focused on it. Fire poured from the turbolasers, melting the duracrete and durasteel of the city, thundering explosions bloomed upwards as the anti-air/space guns were destroyed, thousands of rounds being cooked off by the heat.

Three-Two stood in awe of the destructive power wielded by the ship, but he realized that no matter what happened to this planet, the mandalorians would remain strong. No matter how many were killed, no matter how badly the planet was bombarded, as long as there was a single one left. Mandalore would not falter, Mandalore would survive.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

582 (edited by Lord Revan Sunday, May 11, 2008 11:15 pm)

Strategic Fire Control Command Bunker, Somewhere in the Doraan'to'ar Mountain Range

"Status report for sector one-one-seven." Solus asked, quite irritated.
"Osik...Colonel, we've lost guns eleven and thirty-eight to the Star Destroyer Requim." The Master Gunner answered. "Shall I open up twenty-two and thirty to compensate?"
"No..." Solus thought for a moment. "...Fifty-One is in the mountain peak in sector one-two-nine fifteen klicks south, correct? Direct line of sight?"
"Yes sir, That gun could get a bead on even us from there."
"Now that's what I like to hear. How long until she's fully operational?"
"Two minutes."
"Get it done, notify me when it's ready for target acquisition."

SuperGun 51 Control Bunker, Udes'kor Mountains

"This order just came in from the Colonel." Sergeant Sor'en sighed. "They've just overrun Kri'tak, and with that Star Destroyer there, the Mando'ad won't last long."
"Let's take it out."
The massive snow covered blast doors slid open on both sides, light sliced through the poorly lit bunker revealing the matte-white SuperGun. The rails creaked as it moved forward, exposing the unrealistically large barrel to the outside world for once in a very long time.
"Targeting is active, ready for coordinants. Notify Solus SuperGun 51 is active and awaiting orders."
"Already done."

*The SuperGun 51 Bunker is protected by a cloaking field and signal jamming, so don't think it will be spotted.*

"This IS my signature."

Cabur finally found what she was looking for aboard the Phantom.  As she left her ship, Cabur walked towards Kell, who had waited outside to stand guard, and put on her full buy'ce.  Almost immediately, she was connected to the ship and targeting computers inside the ship.  She put the connection to good use, sending the ship out an into the heat of the battle that was taking place in space.  She sighed, realizing that the ship would probably not come back, but it would do great damage until it was detected. 

Looking back at Kell, Cabur nodded that it was time to head out.  They walked carefully through the jungles of Mandalore, using night time vision in the darkness of this half of the planet.  "I wonder where everyone else is," Cabur said softly.  They had gotten separated from their group a while back, and Kell had finally managed to convince her to get the buy'ce. 

"I don't know," Kell replied, "but we should keep an eye out, at least we can patrol this area of the jungle, might get to kill some peace keeping scum."  Cabur nodded, listening for any noises.  In the far distance, she could register blaster fire, but it was not a threat to them at the moment.

They continued to walk on, weapons raised, making small chat every once in a while.  Kell stopped suddenly, raising a hand for Cabur to halt.  She looked around, using the intercom link, she quietly asked why he had stopped.  He didn't answer for a few seconds, but after a moment he replied, "We're being watched."

In a split second, he dropped to the jungle floor, pulling Cabur down with him as blaster fire soared over where they had just been standing.  They scurried to get cover, and Cabur quickly spotted the source of the fire.  About a dozen peace keepers had surrounded them, and quietly too, Cabur thought.  She scoped one out, firing and killing the trooper as Kell did the same beside her...

(sorry I haven't posted in a while, hope this is okay.)

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

BRIDGE OF STAR DESTROYER REQUIEM ON STATION ABOVE KRI'TAK

Captain Andreas Delkor overlooked his bridge crew as they went about their tasks. He had a wonderfull view of the city as it was bombarded. The AA/S turrets now located. "Orders sir?" Asked the gunnery officer, a blue skinned rodian. "Target maximum firepower!" The guns opened up, destroying the batteries. "Sir, we have a powersurge, Doraan'to'ar mountain range. Unknown-"

"PROXIMITY ALERT, BRACE FOR IMPACT!" Delkor reached for the railing as the ship shook violently.  "Damage report!"

"Reactor is hit! Going critical"

Delkor's mind raced, he was going to die, but there was one thing he could do. The Requiem caried three Palpatine class nuclear warheads. "Arm the warheads" The weapons officer, a Mon Calamari nodded grimly. "Done sir. For the overlord."

Delkor nodded, as the ship began to fall, alarms baring he turned and saluted.

---

BLOODLUST FLIGHT, ENROUTE TO DORAAN'TO'AR MOUNTAIN RANGE

IP-873621 was ready, they were goign to investigate and destroy, if possible, the source of the power surge that the Requiem detected just before she was destroyed.  His flight consisted of fifteen Predators and five bombers. As they approached he recived a message, text, from the pointman. BLOODLUST 5 TO ALL, SLIGHT POWER SURGE DETECTED SUSPECTED SAMS PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Two-one boosted his shield power, there was a flash from below, his ship began beeping an alarm "BREAK FORMATION!" Two-one slammed the stick over, going into a barrel roll. Missiles and tracer rounds filled the air as anti air defenses activated. Before he knew it the bombers were down, and his squadron was being fired upon. 

"Target sighted"a duracrete bunker. "Take it out!" Before anything could happen, Two-one was hit, his squardron obliterated. He must complete his mission. He was going down. He angled the ship towards the bunker, fired his thrusters as high as they would go. A proximity alarm went off, he was 50 meters away, he armed his proton torpedoes,  20, he could see the mandos inside, turning, yelling, moving. He grinned. He fired.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

585 (edited by virulent_messiah Tuesday, May 13, 2008 5:07 pm)

JENSAARAI TASK FORCE, ONBOARD THE VADER-CLASS SSD OVERLORD’S SHADOW
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The ship is in absolute chaos. Peacekeeper naval officers are shouting streams of orders at their suboordinates in an effort to make sense of the surprise attacks. The ship's damage control assessment, routed to my HUD via the still active backdoor passcode, report major malfuntions in the Shadow's primary systems. Warning sirens are blaring, and the ship is on auxiallary power...weapons control has just been disabled...sensors are offline...engines destroyed...casualties reported on multiple decks...communications array has been disabled...

The bad news just keeps getting worse. Doesn't it, Tho'un? You wanted to take charge? Here you go... I smile as I allow myself a small amount of satisfaction.

A massive jolt is accompanied by a temporary bout of weightlessness before backup power returns to the Shadow's artificial gravity generators. My father places his hand on my shoulder as we reach the final emergency blast door before the Command Bridge.

"You've done well here, my son. When my time has ended, I have faith that you will be a great leader for the Jensaarai."

I'm stunned into shocked silence by his comment...

Ok its time to move
we've waited here for long enough now.
the initial assaults have been udergoing for a few hours now.
now our orders are to move down and crush any resisitance and find the leaders and yano what...the usual. kill the baddies. earn some money. and go home!'
Griffin cut the speech they had heard too many times.
so get to the pods. assault blasters at the ready. and we move to destroy.
any questions?
no good! '
he said before there was any questions

with that griffin and his team moved to the drop pods.
he looked over to his 2IC, Amanda, they had come to love each other. all though they could not do anything about it. the feelings where there. and when they looked at each other they felt embraced in a trance. Grffin shook his head and placed his helmet on.

"Lets do this thing!" Griffin shouted into his comm
"HOO RAW" the team called out

With that the drop pods where launced, a troop of commando's hurtled down to the planet...of silly named people.

Griffin kept going through his head
silly named people equals silly named stuff equals easy kills? nahh these where tough B**tards. he had seen that with there silly little named weapons which killed big things...Griffin sighed...this was gonna be a tough mission.
the pods landed in the vast jungles of mandalore. Griffin kicked his Pod open, jumped out and knelt.
"Gather your heads, prepare to move!" He ordered over the commlink

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

((I just don't have time to post right now, I'll either post/edit tomorrow or sometime soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.))

"This IS my signature."

Shiv reached Tanis and the other two Mandos searching through the wreckage.

"What have we here?" One of the Mandos said and walked up to Shiv. He took off the helmet of the peacekeeper and looked into the mans face, he was still unconscious.

"Alright well...looks like we should head back to base with the new prisoner." The other Mando said as the monkey like creature scrambled up her armor and rested on her shoulder. The other Mando looked to her and Tanis and Shiv knew they exchanged some banter through their commlinks. The other Mando didnt seem too sure about the two Jedi yet.

After a few seconds the female Mando looked at Tanis.

"Alright lets go." She said and began walking into the forest, the other Mando fell in behind her after giving Tanis and Shiv a quick look over.

"Hold a moment. You know our names, it would be rude not to offer your own..." Tanis said

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

*I just realised I've been using the wrong character name for the last few posts, how embarrassing. I've fixed it up. See Ralin I told you my brain wasn't in RPG mode at the moment tongue *

"My name is Tealani Reneg and this," she pointed at the Felinx, "Is Mez." Mez tilted her head in a totally feline way to watch the Jedi before she rubbed her face affectionately against Tealani's helmet.

Resh said nothing so Tealani introduced him, "This is Resh. Don't ask for a full name, he won't give you one."

"Ashamed of your relatives?" Tanis asked.

Resh lifted his blaster, "Never, just know that lack of info to an enemy can save a barve's butt."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

590 (edited by Valthonin Thursday, May 15, 2008 3:04 pm)

(I noticed Mel, I was a bit confused for a while there...)

"Very well. Lets carry on..." Tanis said and shot a reassuring look at Shiv, who was still staying on his toes just in case.

The female Mandalorian was at the vanguard with her pet darting in and out of her legs skillfully. Shiv followed behind her, easily navigating through the dense foliage with their new captive slung over his shoulder. Tanis stalked behind Shiv, with his cloak wrapped around his body, his cowl covering his face, and his arms tucked into the sleeves. The bottom of the cloak flowed and it seemed like he was an apparition floating through the jungle. Resh brought up the rear, his finger never leaving the trigger of his blaster.

Tanis new much of the proud Mandalorian people, he had learned of their culture during his studies in Kashyyyk. They were one of the many cultures he learned about. And, like those many other cultures, they were dying due to the tyranny of the Empire and past wars. They were primarily great warriors, yet farmers when NOT fighting. The Mandalorian iron that made up their armor was increadibly resilient, and a good deterent against lightsabers. There was some bad blood between the Jedi and the Mandalorians due to an incident that involved a squad of Mandos killed by some Jedi in an errant mission some time ago in which the only survivor was Jango Fett, the man who would later father Boba Fett whom now had joined his brethren and was a possible candidate for a new Mandalore. It would be quite interesting to meet him thought Tanis...

In time, the party reached the perimeter defences of the base. Tealani lead them in...

(Everything right in this post?)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

591 (edited by Nigzy Thursday, May 15, 2008 7:48 am)

Griffin and platoon was tasked to patrol the sector of the jungle they had landed in, set up a comms and a forward operations command post, his 32 men, all though there where only 8 commando's in the rest had been made up of the best peace keeper troops they could find. they had been trained very little on black ops, but they seemed to be doing good.
the platoon reached an opening in the jungle, he looked up to see the massive battle above them, cruisers, frigates, star destroyers. on fire, destroyed, but they where coping, these silly named people had fought well, then again they where the cornered rat.
he headed over to the corner of the opening.

"Platoon, gather in. where gonna set up for op centre here. we got an opening for transports to land. so set up a perimeter, get the mobile command units set up. i want a stag point for every section, 2 men on at all times, switch the rota around. each stag will have a X86 Light support blaster. and one spotter, See to it men!" Griffin ordered as he sat down on a log, removed his helmet and took out a cigar he looked up to see amanda take off her helmet and swung her hair around, her long golden hair reflected the sun......"its gonna be a long...long day!" Griffin chuckled to himself as he took a long drag on his cigar

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

592 (edited by Ralin Drakus Thursday, May 15, 2008 4:06 am)

”We’re b*static* watched”

Ralin lifted his head from the holo map he’d been studying, which was being updated with enemy troop movements by aerial recognizance and ground laid sensors that had been spread during the march into the valley. 

A moment later Ralin’s helmet mounted antenna intercepted the sound of blaster fire coming over the same channel.  Cabur’s frequency……  Since loosing track of his partner and the newcomer in Keldabe, Ralin had kept an open channel for her Comm traffic.  Zerroing in on the transmission source and distance, he could see she was on the edge of the furthest reaching PK scouting parties.

Tealani and Resh seemed to be in the area, and heading roughly towards Cabur’s position.  But more and more PK troops were also headed for that position.

“Sergeant!” yelled Ralin as he checked the power cells of his heavy blasters.

“Yes Captain?” replied the SuperCommando as soon as he ran over. 

“Tell Jex to take over for a short time.  I’m taking a small team to help some of our stragglers.”

“Jex is no longer here sir.  He returned to Keldabe during the landings sir.”

“Coward……….or left his post without orders.  Damn.  I leave you in charge then sergeant.  I’ll return soon.

Turning to a group of Mando’s who were waiting for orders, Ralin pointed a few out.  “Nazde!  Marcus!  And a few of you others, WITH ME!”

Keeping Cabur’s comm signal centered in his HUD, Ralin and his small band quickly and silently cut their way through the undergrowth….

*sorry I didn’t see your post before Nazde; I would have gotten you involved earlier.  Fett_II, you never oficially reached friendly lines, but if you don’t mind I just assumed it and have you with me now.  If you’d rather bump into us in the jungle, I’ll edit*

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Tealani stopped mid stride as did Resh as a buzz came through their com channels. Tanis almost walked straight into Tealani and her felinx gave a low hiss as he almost stepped on Mez's tail.

"We got a call for reinforcements," Resh said gruffly. "You coming Jedi?"

"Where to?" Tanis asked.

"Away from here, location is sketchy but I have an idea of where," Resh replied as he now took point.

BFFC Moderator

((sounds good...just one thing... Fett's not Mandalore...yet))

595 (edited by Nigzy Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:44 am)

"SIR! we just got the radar online, there seems to be two parties within 50 clicks of here. unable to determine the exact position, but must be around 10 to 30 troops all in all sir!" A peacekeeper sergeant screamed out.

Griffin ran over to the radar post, cigar in his left hand, X11 in his other.

"Hmmm, Get on the commlink to air support group Whisky tango 11, ask them to keep an eye out and report and visuals they find, double time!" Griffin shouted as he slammed the peacekeeper on the back. the peacekeeper rubbed his back with a grimacing face.

"Listen up Toon' we got enemies rather close to here, so stay frosty. out" Griffin ordered into the commlink
Griffin then took his seat back on his log. still eyeing up amanda. who was walking around, pointlessly,
Griffin chuckled to himself and smiled

((Wow, everything just changed from space to ground))

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

virulent_messiah wrote:

Ok edited.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Valthonin wrote:
virulent_messiah wrote:

Ok edited.

((sounds good...))

Tanis, Shiv, Tealani and Resh sprinted through the jungle, the feline creature running along side Tealani who led the way. Shiv still had the knocked out Peacekeeper slung over his shoulder, the great wookie was having no trouble keeping up however. At one point the Peacekeeper almost woke up, but Shiv just banged his head on a tree as they ran and that took care of it.

Eventually, the party reached a clearing and residing in it was a group of 20 or so Mandalorians fully clad in Mandalorian armor and armed to the teeth. A formidable fighting force.

Tealani and Resh walked amidst the group at ease and Tanis and Shiv walked behind them...very carefully. the Mandalorians stopped their battle preparations and about 20 cold, hard Mandalorian helmets watched, analyzed and calculated the two Jedi's steps.

Tealani took the Jedi to large Mandalorian with a jetpack and missle attachment on his back. He was inspecting a holomap being projected from a small droid while several other mandalorians looked over the orders being given by him. Tealani reached him and the man turned around as if he knew exactly when she had reached him.

A conversation through the comm links in the helmets began. Tealani at one point jerked her thumb over her back at the knocked out Peacekeeper and two other Mandos came and relieved Shiv of him. After several more moments of Tealani reporting, the large Mando who appeared to be the commanding officer of this group walked past her and up to Tanis, who was once again shrouded by his cloak.

The emotionless mask that was this man's helmet stared at Tanis. The man leaned closer and Tanis knew he looked into his eyes.

"What do you want, Jedi?"

"Safe passage to Coruscant is all I ask. I am not in league with the Empire, I wish its end as much as you do." Tanis said with no fear of the intimidating Mandalorian

"And yet you wish to go to Coruscant, into the rancor's den. Why?"

"My ship was left there. We stowed aboard the Overlord's Shadow, an Imperial ship that is currently in the battle above. We were able to leave through an escape pod, we crashed nearby, and that is when Tealani found us."

"Alright. Well no one can fly out of here until the Imperial rats have been cleaned out. So right now, we both have the same problem. Now I dont have time for this. For the time being, either you're with us or against us. I see you've got yourself a lightsaber there. Do you know how to use it?"

"Fairly well."

"Ok then. The two of you stick with Tealani and Resh. We're moving out in a few minutes to meet up with a group of Imperial commandos that just arrived and get their asses off our planet. The faster you kill them, the faster we can ship you out of here and to Courscant, where you're on your own. No tricks...or i'll kill you myself." The Mandalorian turned back to the holomap and the rest of the mando's went about their business.

<Well that went well...> Shiv said to Tanis

"For a Mandalorian? That went excellent." He replied

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

*Were you posting for me or that sergeant I left behind Val?  The post works, but just so everybody knows, it would be the sergeant you were talking to; I'm off to rescue CA and A_A*