Re: RPG: Age of Skywalker

cabur thought fast for a way out her situation. Suddenly she remembered the link with her ship through her glasses.  She pulled it up, keeping her fire up at the same time.  She told the ship to come to her calling signal and give some cover fire, putting in the the information the ship would need to figure out exactly who to fire on.

After that, she turned her attention back to the battle at large.  It would be a lot easier to get out of it once the ship reached them.

Ralin, MA, your turn now, tell me if you need me to change anything

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

Ma'ryk shot down two more security guards who had been moving in from the right. It was times like these that he really missed his blaster rifle.  He saw a couple of soldiers taking sniping positions on nearby roofotps, hoping the Mandos hadn't seen them.

"Vod!  The roofs.  East and South."  He started firing at the southern snipers, as well as alternating fire with some stupi gun-toting civilians who thought they were invincible.  Drakus' rifle barked, and green death met shocked faces as he blasted one...two...three..four snipers in quick succession.  They were getting closer to the spaceport.  Just a little more to go.

There was a commotion behind them, and his 360 degree field of vision picked up what apeared to be a Trandoshan trading shots with a gang of security personell.  Ma'ryk took down two before resuming his walk, with Drakus causing a gridlock in speeder traffic with a few well placed shots from his rifle.  Just let those security guys try and get through this with any speed.  The Mandos kept on walking, trading death with the haughty Kuat security forces.  He hadn't had this much fun in ages!

((Alright.  Bring in the cavalry, Cloneapart.))

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Dusk spun around a guard, slaming the Vibroblade into the man's abdomen, He leveled his WESTAR at another, almost point blank, and pulled the trigger, The Mandos in the distance were killing expertly, it was, afterall, their job.  He killed another guard, his vibroblade cutting through him like he was nothing. There was a loud whining sound that seemed to be interupted every few seconds. He looked up, and saw a cargo truck, repulsor drive aparantly failing comeing right at him, It clipped a ornate building, sending debreis showering down. Dussk called upon the force to help him leap away, but to late. The truck hit a civilian speeder and sent the wrekage tumbleing down upon him.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

cabur looked up and saw the Phantom's Shadow making it's way over the packed streets.  She put her efforts into making the ship focus it's fire power to the security gaurds around her.  The ship sent blast after blast, finally clearing the area so she could get out from behind the speeder.

By now, the Mandolorians were ahead, and she hastened to move on.  Keeping the ship still firing cover shots over all their heads, she sprinted towards the barracade, ready to keep moving when she saw a massive Trandoshian get burried under the debris of a giant cargo truck.  She had seen the Trando earlier, saw him shooting down some of the security officers.

Resisting the earge to keep running on, she ran over to where he lay, burried under the debris.  She emediatly began to dig, telling her ship to cover her while she used all her strength to get the debris off the Trando.  At last, he was free of the ruble.  She pulled him up to his feet, which was quit a feat, considering his size compared to hers.

She looked at him, checking for any serious damage.  "You alright?" she asked, panting from the work and adrenaline.

Meanwhile, the Mandos continued to get closer while the ship hovered above, sending streaks of red light flying to her enemies.

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

305 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Monday, January 28, 2008 7:07 pm)

Dussk managed to stand, he could have died in that. He would have. "I, I owe you my life." he looked down at her, she was, afterall, shorter then him. He owed her his life, and he would pay that debt back with death if it was needed. "I offer you my life, I am yours to command."

Cabur looked up at the Trando, barely able to take in what he was saying.  Something about a life debt he now owed her.

"Listen, we can talk about debts later, right now we need to help them" she shouted at him and pointed to the Mandos. 

The ship continued to rain blasts down and the security officers seemed like they were starting to break up.

Cabur took out her sniper and moved into position, focusing in on the targets.

The Raider exited hyperspeed with a slight bumb.

"Must check that later..." Tanis mummbled to himself as Shiv's ship appeared next to him. He didn't even have enough time to open a comm channel, the Imperial Fleet protecting the planet had already noticed them.

The comm channel opened up and the face of a bored Imperial Officer appeared in front of Tanis.

"Hold citizen. Your ship as well as that of your companion, or so we presume, next to you is being run through our database." He said looking at a screen in front of him.

"Alright, no problem sir." Tanis replied calmy. After a few moments the officer responded again.

"Your ships check out alright. Send us some identification."

Tanis relaxed...this was the hard part. This man was far and this would require extreme concentration.

"You don't need to see our identification." Tanis said in a matter-of-fact way as he slowly passed his hand in front of the hologram of the officers face.

"............I don't need to see your identification."

"We can go about our business." Tanis said again and repeated the hand movement.

"You can go about your business."

"Move along."

"Move along, move along." The channel closed and Tanis opened one with Shiv as they flew down unto the giant city planet. Shiv meerly showed a comical wookie smile and nodded. Tanis nodded back and closed the channel.

---

The Raider and Shiv's ship touched down at the cheapest space port. One where they would not be questioned. Their ships were next to each other and they met on the docking bay. Tanis considered changing his clothes to not look like a Jedi, yet he knew that it had been a long time since anyone had seen a Jedi around here and he could just pass for an odd foreigner. Coruscant was filled with all the representations of the galaxy.

<You make it look easy...> Shiv said as he looked around at the increadibly bustling supercenter that was Coruscant. Neither him nor Tanis had been there in a while... And Kirah also looked around in wonder, she hda never seen Coruscant in this way.

"It really isn't. You would know Shiv. He was very far away. Alright, we must not look as tourist-y as we do right now. Act as casual as possible. I don't want a legion of Stormtroopers chasing us through Coruscant..." Tanis said he looked at the huge, looming vision of the Senate building. He could feel himself being drawn there...it was his destiny.

The party began to walk out of the space port and to the top level of the building to get a taxi. Tanis' gaze switched from the Senate Building to the ruined Jedi Temple. He felt a pang in his gut. He would make it a point to go there eventually.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

“Hawk!  Power up and get ready to move!” Ralin ordered into his comm.  Why didn't I think to move MY ship in like that??  I need to get my brain in gear............. less fun wasting security and more effort getting out of here so I can do the job I've just been hired to do 

*”I have security around me; what should I do?”* read the translation of Hawk’s droidspeak across the top of Ralin’s HUD.

“Deal with them!  And make sure there's none around Ma'ryks vessel, either!”

*"I'm on it"*

Confident that no more snipers were on the rooftops around him, Ralin took cover and looked back at the strange pair they had just passed.  One was a big Trando warrior who had nearly been buried alive when a damaged hover truck smashed into a building; he was hobbling, but seemed all right.  His rescuer appeared to be a young woman in............ Mando armor??  Perhaps we aren’t as few as I once thought 

Returning to the task at hand, Ralin leveled his rifle on the barricade again.  Most of the security behind it was too busy trying to keep themselves in one piece as the black painted starship overhead was laying waste to their defenses.  The few who did stick their heads up quickly had them removed by Ma’ryk and the young sniper behind him. This is our chance

Looking back over his shoulder, Ralin pointed toward the pair of newcomers.  “YOU TWO” he yelled over the sound of the starship’s engines.  “Get to the landing docks; NOW!”

Looking back toward Ma’ryk, he jerked his head toward the enemy.  “One last time, Vod; FORWARD!”

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

309 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Tuesday, January 29, 2008 6:11 am)

Dussk was using both of his pistols now, due to his leg, he didnt exactly have the agility to use his virbroblade with any effect. But dispite the pain, he managed to keep up with the human infront of  him. They made their way to the docks, with much shooting involved. The Mando apparently called her ship and jumped aboard, Dussk quickly made his way to the Serpent's Blood and jumped on, lifting into the air. He made a quick pass over the barracade, and covered the other Mandalorian's excape, he then began to rise, lifting into orbit.

((If you have a problem with this, then i will try to edit))

As the Trando’s starship fired it’s weapons into what was left of the barricade and the security guards that were still hiding behind it, Ralin and Ma’ryk backed their way down the access ramp that led to the docks, firing at anybody who was stupid enough to try them.

With a slap on Ralin’s shoulder, Ma’ryk left moved away from Ralin's side toward his own ship. 

When his Vod was clear and revving his engines, Ralin backed into the ramp of the waiting Blood Hawk.  Dropping his rifle into one of the passenger seats, Ralin rushed for the controls.  “Get us out of here!” he yelled for the Hawk’s sound receptors.  Before he could even drop into the pilot’s seat, the StarViper class attack fighter was maxing its power settings and straining it’s onboard artificial gravity settings as it soared upward. 

Looking out his portside viewport, he could see Ma’ryk’s ship moving up on his wing.  A few streaks of anti-dropship fire streaked passed, though none came close enough to warrant evasive action.  As the sky turned from light blue to star speckled black, the after affects of his adrenalin rush began to take affect.  Feeling totally exhausted, he leaned back and closed his eyes for a moment.

*”Better not go to sleep on me just yet, boss”* chirped Hawk.

Drakus snapped to attention.

*”Your new friends look like their in trouble.”*

Checking his threat indicator, he could make out a full flight of starfighters wildly chasing the two ships that had taken off earlier. 

The Kuat deffence force wants a piece of us to, huh? thought Ralin as he powered up his mass drivers and missile launchers. Guess the fun isn’t quite over

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

She quickly pulled her ship out of the dive, cursing the luck she was having today.  As if the battle of the planets below was bad enough, having to deal with the fighters was worse.  She manuevered the ship with extreme speed, seeing the Trando's ship doing the same. 

She saw the Mandolorian's ships coming from Kuat. 

Only hope they can return our little favor from back there, she thought

312 (edited by virulent_messiah Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:36 am)

PEACEKEEPER FLEET LED BY CAPTAIN SAIR YONKA OF THE STAR DESTROYER AVARICE, PLANET KUAT.

"Sensors?"

"A small engagement just planetside has erupted Captain. It appears as though the Kuat Defense Force has engaged two unknown starfighters."

"I see...Are they the ones Command told us Overlord Skywalker sent here?" Captain Yonka felt a bit troubled by the news. He had a job to do in reclaiming Kuat Drive Yards for The New Imperial Order. He didn't like the idea of having it ruined by some thugs in armor, sanctioned by Overlord Skywalker or not.

"Negative, Captain...Wait...I see two other coming up from planetside. It's them." said the sensors officer.

"Orders sir?" asked the comm officer.

Captain Yonka frowned slightly. "Have all fleet ships move into position around the shipyards rings. Flight Control; dispatch Predators http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Predator-class_fighter to engage the defense forces. Communications; open general hailing frequencies. Sensors; keep your eyes peeled. We move ahead as planned. If Overlord Skywalker's goons are the professionals they think they are, they'll be gone quickly."

"Yessir" Came the chorus of readiness from the Avarice's crew.

"Comm's open, Captain."

"Ahem... Attention Kuat Citizens. This is Commander Sair Yonka of The New Imperial Order. We ask that you turn the Kuat Drive Yards over to Peacekeeper control. Failure to do so will not be responded to lightly. As of this moment, Kuat Drive Yards is under Peacekeeper control..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

UNKNOWN REGIONS LAST KNOWN TRANSMISSION POINT OF THE INTIMIDATOR

I exit hyperspace at the designated location. Glitch's sensor sweeps reveal...nothing.
I curse. Whoever did this is good. They had enough resources to bring in a clean up crew and make it look like nothing happened. I only know of one possible answer, but the thought makes my lekku twitch in a bad way.

<How could the Chiss have done this? Unless Skywalker's intel was wrong...no. He's assumed all the resources of The Imperial network. If they say the Ascendency wouldn't attack unless provoked, they wouldn't. Was Captain Paret that stupid? No his transmission said it all, they came from nowhere. Someone else?>

My ships comm goes off, disrupting my thoughts. Inquisitor Zoncxs has arrived in the Guardian Sol.

"What happened?" he asks.

"We're too late. That's what happened."

Another beep informs me of a heavily encrypted transmission via Holonet. Lieutenant Farr's image appears. "High Inquisitor Starjammer. Overlord Skywalker has asked that I present you with new orders."

"Of course, Lieutenant." I say.

"He wants you to send Inquisitor Zoncxs to Coruscant to meet with the 501st Peacekeeper Legion. There he'll be breifed on his new mission by Commander Daine Jir. Here's the information with the details he can have at this point." Glitch confirms receipt of the data packet.

"Yes, Lieutenant. We're done here, anyway." I say, my helmet masks my displeasure.

"Really? Well then, we can use your help on Kuat. The Avarice is positioning itself to take the shipyards."

"Of course, Lieutenant. We're on our way."

I comm Zoncxs and tell him to go to to Coruscant to meet with the 501st Peacekeeper Legion.. I have Glitch send the encrypted data via tight beam transmission to avoid interception, containing the information on his contacts, while I keep my own copy.
<It's good to know what my agents are up to...501st?...Interesting. What are you up to Skywalker?>

Then I turn the Wayward Soul onto an exit vector and have Glitch program multiple jumps, the last one ending at Kuat.

Busy, Busy...

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

Dussk had left flying the ship to the astromech he had bought, the little trashcan like droid had been upgraded extensively, and was doing a great job of not getting killed. Dussk was in the top quad-laser turret, firing madly at the aproaching fighters. For some reason they reminded Dussk of moths, very large, deadly moths.  He hit one's wing, and it went spiraling into another and exploding, he hoped something had recorded that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xan had abandoned his post to try to repair the hyperdrive, Tho'un decided to give their guest a break, there was a triumphant shout from the engine chamber, and Xan emerged, "Problem solved, should we give the meatbag in the cargohold a break?"  Tho'un thought for a moment. <Let him be for now, take us to Courscant.> Xan stepped off to do so,and moments later, a YT-2550 jumped away, heading to Coruscant

I wake up but don't open my eyes. I had been sleeping for part of the time it took to get to Gala. It's already been 1 day and alot of this day. It takes two days to make it there.  I reach out with the force sensing what's going on throughout the ship. R2-D4 is playing Dejarik with the machine in the lounge. He's winning. I open my eyes and get up. I get dressed in my regular cloths and go into the hall. From there I go into the lounge. As soon as I walk in he wins.
"Yes!!!!!" he says triumphantly.
"Nice job. Want to play me?" I ask.
"Sure."
"When are we coming out of hyperspace?"
"1 hour."
I activate the dejarik board.
"You go first." R4 says.
"Thanks. I say as I move the Monnok peice.
"You know this started as a Jedi game."  I say.
"You still won't be me." he says as he moves a peice.
  Dejarik is a game of strategy. With it you learn about your self and your opponent.
I move a peice.

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

315 (edited by Lord Revan Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:37 pm)

UNKNOWN REGIONS : REBEL ALLIANCE ASSAULT FRIGATE MARK II, VIGILANCE: PLANETARY FLEET PATROL AROUND REBEL MOON BASE.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Unidentified starship, this is Captain Jornn Vargan of the Vigilance, identify yourself and state your buisness."

"This is Solus Auurin of the Allegiance, I am here to see Gil Rolus about a contract, under request of the Chiss Ascendancy."

"The Chiss eh? This could be interesting. Lieutenant, pull up everything you got on Auurin."

"Yes sir......Eh, It seems he has a mixed history, mostly contracts under the old Empire, they're pretty sketchy...but...You're not gonna like this."

"Why? What is it?"

"All those 'Jobs' were for our good friend, Palpatine."

"Palpatine? Why that Son of a-"

"But Sir, if I may add, he did have some thing to do with one of our last industrial aquisitions..."

"Well, what is it?"

"Ah......Damn. It's restricted acess."

"Did you use my login?"

"Sir, I don't know your login."

"Of course you don't. Move, let me try it......%#<&. His codes are valid, I'm wasting my time."

"Shall I clear him?"

"Yeah, send send the boys in docking his ship's ID, but have them keep a VERY close eye on this one."

"Already done."

"Solus Auurin of the Allegiance, you have been cleared to land. Proceed to docking bay 27, The Tower will give you everything else...Vargan out."

((I hope this is alright v_m, but I'll change it if you want.))

"This IS my signature."

316 (edited by virulent_messiah Tuesday, January 29, 2008 10:10 pm)

PEACEKEEPER FLEET LED BY CAPTAIN SAIR YONKA OF THE STAR DESTROYER AVARICE, PLANET KUAT.

Captain Sair Yonka stared out of the viewport as his fleet entered positions around the planet's shipyard rings. He smiled as eight Vindicator-class heavy cruisers and three Immobilizer 418 Interdictor cruisers moved into their designated positions, and a swarm of TIEs, including a few of the new Predator-class variants, filled space between them and the plane Kuat, engaging the Kuat Defense Forces.

"Tell the Black Asp and our other Interdictor's to activate their generators. Inform Captain Uwlla Iillor that no one is allowed out of the system until the shipyards are in Peacekeeper hands."

"Captain, gravity-well generators are online. What of our agents?" the sensors officer asked.

"Open a hailing frequency to... the Blood Hawk, is it? Yes, the Blood Hawk and the Stingray." Captain Yonka said, confirming the identity of the vessel labeled protected by Overlord Skywalker's directive.

"Hailing frequency opened, Captain."

"This is Captain Sair Yonka of the Peacekeeper vessel, Avarice. By authority of The New Imperial Order, you are ordered to clear the vicinity of the Kuat Drive Yards. This sector is now under Peacekeeper Control. Failure to comply will not be looked upon kindly..."

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

Ma'ryk's scanners picked up the Interdictors moments before they hailed him.

"This is Captain Sair Yonka of the Peacekeeper vessel, Avarice. By authority of The New Imperial Order, you are ordered to clear the vicinity of the Kuat Drive Yards. This sector is now under Peacekeeper Control. Failure to comply will not be looked upon kindly..."

Since Skywalker had requested the Mandalorians' for his little assignment, Ma'ryk didn't think that the Interdictors themselves would try anything against himself and Drakus, being under Skywalkers' orders. Breathing deeply, he opened a return channel to the Avarice.

"This is Ma'ryk Panak.  Is there anything we can do to help?"  He sat back, and awaited a reply.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I move one of my peices and I win. I smile.
"I win." I say.
  "I got you last time." R4 says.
  This is our second game. He won the first.
"How long until we come outta hyperspace?"
"Right about now actually."
I get up and we start walking for the cockpit. I get into the pilots chair and he gets into his spot. I press a button and we drop out of hyperspace.
"There it is, R4." I say.
"Yeah." he replies.
I bring us into the atmosphere and the comm clicks on.
"Give us your id." a voice says.
I tell him.
"Land in hanger 15." he says and the omm clicks off.
I land The Savior in hangar 15.
"We're here R4." I say.

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Ralin’s head turned as he heard Ma’ryk respond to the Peacekeeper captain with ”This is Ma’ryk Panak.  Is there anything we can do to help?”

[i]Why are you asking them that??  These are our clients..........not our vode.  Who cares whether or not they need our help?  But then I haven’t seen the datapad regarding our mission yet; perhaps there is a connection.

Passing the scattered debris of a Kuat Defenses Force starfighter that had been closely chasing the ship marked ‘Phantom’s Shadow’ on it’s transponder code, Ralin grinned behind his T-visor slightly. Didn’t receive the recall order in time?  Or just thought your shields would hold me off long enough to rack up a kill?  Guess you learned the hard way mass-drivers don’t care how good your shields are.

Moving up alongside the ‘Phantom’s Shadow,’ Ralin narrowed his eyes on his back sensors as the Trando’s ship moved up behind him.

“I am Ralin Drakus”he said into his comm unit.  “I mean neither of you harm.  But if you come any closer to my aft section, Trandoshan, and I’ll make an exception for you.[/i]

The Trando’s ship held position for a moment, it’s weapons still armed.  But then the Hawk’s sensors detected some comm activity between the two vessels, and the ship with the transponder mark of ‘Serpent’s Blood’ veered off and moved to the ‘Phantom’s opposite wing.

Easing off this controls, Ralin opened his comm again.  “Why did you join us in the ‘exchange’ with the security forces below?  And what are your intentions now?”

Cabur saw the two ships, one on her wing, while the other hung behind Phantom's Shadow.  The Trandoshan's ship registered up as Serpent's Blood, while the mando's ship showed Hawk's Blood.  She heard the man named Ralin Drakus speak over the comm, while the trando hung back, ready to attack the new ship if he had to. 

Maybe he really is serious about this whole life debt thing, she thought to herself.  She had two options now, talk to the Mando, or talk to the Trandoshan. 

She made a quick decision, opening her comm link to talk to the Trando first, she would come back to the Mando in a minute. 

"My name is Cabur, I'm a Mandolorian bounty hunter,"  she told the Trando.  "You said something about a life debt earlier, my line of work is dangerous, and I have no wish to put you in harms way.  I respect your choice either way."

Cabur waited for a response as Serpent's Blood pulled up along Phantom's other wing.

321 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:28 pm)

Dussk knew what he would do, the mandalorian had hauled him from the wrekage of the truck and the speeder in the middle of a firefight, this was not something that was to be taken lightly. He had to offer the life-debt, it was how he worked. He did, despite what others said, have a small sense of honor, and now, that bound him to protect this mandalorian. He had heard what they thought of force users though, so he would just work harder to keep his abilities secret. "You may call me Dussk. My line of work is dangerous also, death does not make me fearfull. I am yours to command, and I will die if you see fit, Grakhowsk"

322 (edited by cloneapart Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:54 pm)

Cabur finished listening to the Trando's message, or as she should now call him, Dussk.  The last word caused her some confusion, she might have to look that up. 

"Hopefully we'll all make it out alive," she responded to Dussk.  Now to contact this Drakus person.

"Ralin Drakus, I recieved your message.  I am Cabur.  I am a Mandolorian bounty hunter," she said.  "I saw you in need of some assistance back there on Kuat, and was glad for an opportunity to help a fellow Mandolorian.  Me and my partner Dussk's intentions are the same of those of every bounty hunter.  We are looking for work, possibly with Skywalker, if he can afford us." 

She finished up the comm, she had put emphasis on the last words, grinning to herself.  She had left the comm unit open so that Dussk could hear too, making sure that he knew what her intentions were as well.  Now all she had to do was wait and see how the other Mando took her response.

323 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, January 30, 2008 6:04 pm)

Tho'un watched as the ship docked with the Overlord's Shadow. He stepped from the ship, looking at one of the officers. "You there! Unload the prisioner, and inform the overlord." The officer snapped to attention "Yes sir! Right away sir!" he said, calling a group of peacekeepers over. Tho'un didnt think he needed to check in, Skywalker would be busy, and he wanted to see the city.

He had secured himself a transport, and now was sitting behind the wheel a black speederbike. He watched the blur of lights pass him, the signs reflected on his helmet's visor. He saw, in the distance, the ruined jedi temple. He decided to turn, the speederbike touching down on the old dock. He stepped off, and entered the ruin, relishing the feeling of darkness that was alive here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xan had also decided to see the city, and he was soon on a speeder bike simmaler toe Tho'un's. He decided he would simply wander the streets

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dussk placed a scaley foot on one of a clear area of the command console infront of him, leaving his astromech to keep them with the other ships. He reclined in his seat, pulling a small box from his vest's pocket. Smoking wasn't his most healthy habit, but considering the recent turn of events there was no way in hell he would die of old age. His astromech beeped in protest as it always seemed to but he ignored it. He needed to think

324 (edited by peter5158 Wednesday, January 30, 2008 6:48 pm)

RAEO

R8 and I  walk into the hangar.
"I'm sorry but Skywalker isn't here right now." a officer that walks up to me says.
"We'll tell him to get here!" I say.
"I can't."
"Well then tell him the pays double if he wants to hire me!"
We walk into The Silent Killer. We go to the cockpit, I get into the pilot's chair, and R8 gets into his space. I start the Silent Killer. I bring her out of The overlords Shadow and get out of the fleet. I land her.
"Let's go for a walk." I say.
We leave and go for a walk. A little while later some thug comes out of the alley.
"My boss wants to see you." he says.
"Who?" I ask.
"Bodon the Hutt." he replies.
"Ok. Come on R8  we might get a job."
We follow this thug to some building where he brings us to a hutt.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"I want you to capture a guy named Aegob. He's a jedi and he stoped my thugs when they were trying to collect a debt from a person who didn't have money. He's flys a Deepwater-class light freighter named The Savior. So i want him captured. Remember CAPTURED." he tells me.
"Ok." I say and leave.
"Come on R8 we need to make a stop really quick. You remember Ro don't you? If he doesn't have something to take down a jedi, nobody does." I say when we are out of there.
"Ok let's go." R8 says and we walk in the direction of his shop.
Ro has a twin brother named Rom who's a information broker. Rom will be able to find out where this Aegob is.

Tanis, Shiv and Kirah were now aboard an air taxi and speeding through the concrete jungle of Coruscant. Tanis couldn't help but continue staring at the Jedi Temple.

Kirah had declared that she was tired and hadn't had some good rest in a while. Shiv had agreed with that and they decided to go to a hotel. They were enroute to one now.

The air taxi climbed higher through the buildings and they finally reached a hotel the driver recommended. They docked and Shiv and Kirah exited the cab.

<Tanis, whats wrong? Let's go.>

"Nothing, i'm just going to go get something to eat for us." Tanis said and gave him a concerned look. Shiv understood, Tanis was off for some reconnasance. Shiv nodded and hoped he wouldn't get himself killed.

Tanis closed the door to the airtaxi and the cab sped off.

"I know a good place near here, what you in the mood for?" The driver asked.

"Keep going down this lane. I'll find something here." Tanis answered. They continued until they came as close to the Jedi Temple as possible. He couldn't just ask the driver to leave him at the temple, he didn't have clearance. Tanis asked to stop at one random food store and he payed the driver.

Tanis walked onto the dock and watched the taxi disappear into the city. He then made his way through the building all the way to the ground floor. As he exited the main door he sensed someone coming and then a hand clamped over his shoulder. Tanis' hand twitched to his lightsaber, but held himself.

"Sir, do you know where you're going? It's extremely dangerous out there on the ground floor of Coruscant." The security guard said as Tanis turned to see him.

"Yes, I am quite aware. Don't worry though, I can handle myself." Tanis said and smiled. The guard cocked an eyebrow and walked away, muttering something about crazy tourists.

Tanis walked out of the door and into the dimly lit ground floor of Coruscant and began making his way to the Jedi Temple.

----

After some time navigating through the filth ridden alleys and streets of the ground level, Tanis came to a narrow passage that led to a sewer entrance. He would use the sewar to get into the temple, as there was surely guards posted at the ground entrance.

Tanis walked down the path and to the duct that would lead to the sewers. His Force sense however, told him something was wrong.

Two doors on either side of Tanis hissed open and dark figures rushed out of each door and surrounded him. Bandits. Some were Trandoshans, others humans. They were obviously working for someone greater, humans and Trandoshans wouldn't mix easily...

"Credits. Now." One human said. They all had blasters pointed at him. Tanis looked around. He was completely surrounded.

He sent a Force surge outward on all sides and sent the bandits flying through the alley and slamming against the walls. The ones that slammed against the walls next to him were the first to recover and they began firing. Tanis' dark emerald blade was out in the blink of an eye. He reflected two shots back a the shooters and sliced another in half. He then force pushed another into the 2 that had flown through the alley and they all collapsed unconscious. The last two men looked at the state of their group and ran in fear.

Tanis deactivated his lightsaber and tucked into his robes and on his belt once more and walked to the sewer duct. He cut through the grate with his lightsaber and jumped down into the muck.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.