251 (edited by virulent_messiah Tuesday, January 22, 2008 11:13 am)

Re: RPG: Age of Skywalker

THE IMPERIAL ORDER'S PEACEKEEPER FLEET FLAGSHIP "OVERLORD'S SHADOW," VADER-CLASS ASSAULT DESTROYER http://www.eve-wiki.net/images/a/a1/Nyx1.png: ORBIT OVER CORUSCANT.

"sorry for being late. what I miss?"

Everyone turns towards Zoncxs as he enters my office.

"Nothing yet," I say. Without my helmet on its easy to see the displeasure on my face. "I prefer to get things going as soon as possible gentlemen, time is of the essense. I've just been informed that the Intimidator, after arriving at a destination not far from the outskirts of the Unknown Regions, was attacked by an unknown group of ships. This was the messge transmitted shortly after the attack began." I activate my desks holographic transmitter and play the message relayed to me by Overlord Skywalker mere moments ago. The image resolves into the form of a pudgy, middle-aged human in a crumpled looking uniform. He looks haggard and shocked. He was obviously unprepared.

"This is Captain Jian Paret of the Intimidator, transmitting to Overlord's Shadow. We arrived as ordered, at the coordinates given to us. We hadn't heard from Inquisitor Jinn or from our contact on the small moon in the next system. I was waiting as ordered when a few moments ago, an unidentified Star Destroyer entered the system. We attempted to remain out of sensor range, preparing to jump out, when we were attacked by an several squadrons of unknown TIE variants. Leading the attack was a fighter of mysterious origin. All we have is a hastily captured image of the assailant. We-" Captain Paret turns arround panicking at the sound of an explosion nearby and the transmission is cut off.

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

252 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:36 pm)

Tho'un watched the holovid, the blue image reflected in his glossy black helmet. Xan spoke up, "What would you have us do?"

(not much, but it had to be said)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

253 (edited by virulent_messiah Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:05 pm)

"What would you have us do?"

I look at Inquisitor Xan, and then around the table as the silent shock registers on all of their faces. I tap a few buttons and an image of the strange starfighter appears floating above the table. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … flight.jpg

"This vessel was what lead the attack against the Intimidator. We don't yet know who was responsible. This close to the Unknown Regions we could possibly be dealing with anything. Inquisitor Jinn was due to arrive some time ago. We've lost contact. Overlord Skywalker has plans to deal with some business of his own. We've been told to go to the Intimidator's last known location and investigate. Prepare to leave immediately. Flight Control will give you each a seperate set of coordinates to arrive at, that way we don't attract more attention in the area. Any questions?"

Shiv wandered through the forests of Endor.  They had been going for at least an hour now.  There was nothing.  They had no clue where they were.  They were hopelessly lost.  Suddenly a scream cut through the forest.  Tanis was off leaving Shiv huffing in behind.  WHen Shiv got their he saw Tanis pulling Ewoks climbing all over a girl.  It was really quite comical.  They were pulling her hair out and kicking her ankles and she was panicking.  Tanis laughed and used the Force to remove the offending Ewoks.  He used some of his Jedi magic to scare them off leaving the Ewoks gaping and tripping over each other trying to get away.  They girl was in the fetal position softly crying. 

Shiv laughed despite of himself. 

And people wonder how they took down the Empire.

Tanis spoke softly, "Having trouble with the teddy bears?"

She looked at him with a sour look.  "They looked cute enough.  SO I tried to hug it.  It went beserk."

This sent Siv into a fit of laughter.  She gave him a murderous look.  If looks were deadly Shiv woul be stone dead.

<I apologize human.>

"Apology accepted."

<Ah you do understand my language.  And your name is?>

"Kirah."

Shiv's blood turned cold.  <Kirah?  Tell me do you know Kharn?>

Her face grew bright.  "You know him!  Tell me where is he?!"

"Take a seat Kirah."  Master Tanis put a hand on her shoulder.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Kirah nearly leapt into the air at the notion of Kharn. Yet Tanis knew this was a problem.

"Take a seat Kirah." He said and softly laid his hand on her shoulder. She frowned, she did not understand.

"Do you know where, or WHEN you are Kirah?" Tanis asked

"No I don't but... you're a Jedi aren't you? Would you know where Kharn is?" She asked hopefully

"Just a moment. You must know what exactly is going on. You are several thousand years into the future, from your time that is. You are on the planet Endor. Much has happened since your time. Your problems have passed, and worse problems have arisen. Yet, you'll learn more about that later. Now, there current situation."

<We came back here with Kharn to look for you, both me and Master Tanis here thought you to be dead. Yet we brought him in good measure, he had hope. However, when we didn't find you or your body yet we did find your journal entry he assumed you were long dead.>

"So, he... became very Sith like and ran off with our ship." Tanis finished

"....Oh Kharn, what have you done..." Kirah said putting her face into her hands

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

256 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, January 18, 2008 6:06 pm)

((Huston, we have an A-10 "warthog"))

"No" Tho'un said, rising and stepping away, Xan following close behind. They soon reached the Vengeful Spirit boarded and the ship rose, backing out of the hangar bay. A moment later, they jumped to the given co-ordinates.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryyk's Revenge HIGH ORBIT OVER ENDOR (forest moon)

Kharn sat in the pilots seat, thinking. He wanted to leave, but something was holding him there, he couldent go. Every time he tried to jump, something in his gut shifted, and his arm, as if of it's own free will, would not move. He didnt know why. He should leave, Kirah wasnt dead, he knew it, she must have just found a ship and made her way to Coruscant, or Tatoine. She was from Alderaan, she might have gone there. He typed in the co-ordinates for Alderaan, but he still couldent bring himself to leave. Why not?

Shiv sat as Tanis related all that Kharn had done. 

"He loved me that much?"

<He' die for you.>

"So how did you survive?"

"If you've read my journal than you know that I did in fact get in the cryo tube.  It worked but it turned off a month earlier than it was supposed to.  I awoke and as soon as saw some salvagers near the entrance.  SO I ran in the other direction.  When I came back a month later the salvagers were gone but the tube was smashed open.  I thought they had killed him."

"He told us he went to the other side of the planet."

"That would explain it.  I never went out a 5km radius of the ship."

<Which I guess brings us to the next matter of business.  We need a way out of here.  Have you seen anything that could possibly get us out of here?>

"There are some reckages from a battle about 10km away.  I went to a ridge and saw it.  There might be something there."

<Then off we go.>

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Name:raeo
Weapons: a vibrosword, 2 westar blasters, a disruptor, a knife,and some grenades (not all are always with him)
armor:mandalorian armor (green with gold trim and jumpsuit)
Species: Human
Apearance:mando armor, short brown hair,green eyes, muscular
Personality:agressive, always has a plan and back up plan, cocky, doesn't care about who he works for as long as the pay is right.
Ship: The Silent Killer, a modified 3-Z light freighter
astromech droid: R2-D8 who is my co-pilot (i have modified him so he doesnt beep he talks in  basic)

I walk into the cockpit. R2-D8 is standing there.
"We got a bounty for a guy named Coea." I say.
"Where is he?" R2-D8 asks.
  "Tatooine so let's get going." I say.
"Alight" he replies.
I get into the pilot chair and start The Silent Killer. We are on Coruscant. We move into space and I put in the coordinates for Tatooine. As soon as I can I engage the hyperdrive.

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

They made their way down the cliff face.  They carefully but slowly scaled the rock face.  They reached the bottom ad Kirah let out a big breath. 

"That was intense.  It's been a long time since I've done something so physical."

<Well now we only have a 5km hike.>

"Sounds fun."

Slowly but surely they made their hike.  After an hour and a half they reached the site.  Shiv immediately noticed a downed Imerpial Shuttle.  Perfect.  He headed into the hatch.

"Isn't this ship busted up Shiv?"

<But Master Tanis, you miss the point.  We need to send out a distress signal on any frequency we can.>

"Ah."  Shiv went to the comm and turned it on.  He flipped it on.  It hummed to life.  Shiv let out a bark of delight.

<Now Kirah.  You can send out the call.>

"Alrighty.  Toss me the mic."  She grabbed it and began broadcast. 

"Attention all ship's in range.  We have 3 survivors stranded on Endor.  Please come to assist.  We need assissance.  Please respond."

Kharn had been sitting in the seat, watching the green orb of Endor float lazily beneath him. He drumed his fingers on the large armest, thinking. He had already decided that he would go to Alderaan, and he was trying to leave now. He finnaly managed to place his hand on the switch, and was just about to flip it when the comm buzzed to life. The signal was bad, the transmitter was probably damaged. There was a flood of static then a voice came through. Kharn froze. "...three survivors strand...dor...assist...ance. Please respond."  Kharn slowly pulled his hand away from the switch, listening to the message repeat. But, shes not here. he thought. Shes dead another part of his mind persisted. No, it cant be her. Tanis or Shiv is playing with your perception, trying to get you land, so they can get on the ship and leave you here again. Dispite his minds protests, his mouth opend, seemingly of its own accord. "Kirah?" he asked, his heart pounding. The voice responded, and it managed to cut through the static well. "Kharn? Kharn, you need to get down here. Don't leave me here." Kharn began to take the ship down.  He was going faster then he should, the ship groaning in protest as it tore through the atmosphere, heading for the signal's origin.

Tanis nodded his head. Kharn would return. He stepped outside of the shuttle craft and looked into the sky.

Shiv's ship could be seen barreling through the atmosphere to land. Tanis unhooked his lightsaber and held it in his hand. He tucked his hands into his sleeves so they couldn't be seen. Kharn may be returning, yet he would take no more chances with him. Kharn had strayed too close to the dark side, and a Sith presence was evident in him.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

RAEO

I bring The Silent Killer out of hyperspace.
"Which city are we going to land in?" R2-D8 asks.
"Mos eisley." I say
I land the ship and take only my westar blasters and a knife with me. I start looking for my bounty.  I find him standing in front of a bigger guy. I walk up next to coea.
"You better pay." the big man says.
"Back off." I say.
"who's gunna make me?"
"Me."
The guy reachs for his blaster. I grab mine before him and shoot him. I quickly spin to Coea and shoot him. I take a glove from his corpse for proof.
I make my way back to the silent killer and take off.

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Kharn took the ship in over the downed shuttle. He passed over once, almost cliping some of the taller trees in his haste to find a good landing area. There was a clearing about a mile away. He set the ship down roughly, sprinting down the ramp, heading towards the shuttle.

Raeo

We get back to Coruscant and I got to the cantina where the person who hired me is waiting. I only know him as SA but thats fine with me I don't need to know anyones name. I walk in and walk up to the bar.
"I'm here for SA." I tell the bartender.
"I'll be right back." the bartender says and he walks into the back.
He comes back in a minute.
"Follow me." he says and leads me into the back.
SA is sitting at a table with a drink in his hands and 2 Barabel bodyguards.
"Hello Raeo. Is the job complete?" Sa asks.
"Yeah." I say and throw the glove on the table.
  He takes a sip of his drink and puts some credits on the table which i take. "Good. Now sit down."
I move away but his guards draw there weapons and move in front of me. I sit down because even though the guards wouldn't be hard to kill it would start a bar fight and that would be a hassle.
"You got some nerve." I say.
"Thanks. I just want to have a friendly conversation." he says.
The guards move in front of the table with their blasters still out.
"Ok talk then." I say.
"I want to know which side are you going to join?"
"I probably won't even join a side unless they pay well and the way the Rebels are right now I doubt they'll have the money."
"Want to work for me?"
"No." I say.
He glares at me. "You got some nerve." he says.
"Thanks."
He glares harder at me now.
"I'll be going now." I say. I get up and start walking toward the door.
The guards move to intercept me but Sa raises his hand.
"Let him go." Sa says as I keep walking.
I walk back into the main part of the cantina and leave.

Shiv saw the ship set down in the valley.  They didn't have to wait long for Kharn to get there.  He was there in an instant, sweeping her off her feet and kissing her face.

266 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, January 20, 2008 1:54 am)

Kharn stood there, just holding Kirah in his arms. He felt like he could just stand here with her forever. He didn't know what to say, he felt like it was his fault, but he didnt know how to appologize. She had missed so much, and Kharn felt like he was to blame. "I'm sorry." he said quietly. "It wasn't your fault." she said, kissing him agian.

AEGOB

I'm sitting in the cockpit with my feet proped up.
I am so bored, I think.
"I've got a idea!" I say excitedly.
"What is it?" R2-D4 asks.
"We're going to run the belt." I say as I take my feet off the controls and start The Savior.
"Let's do it!!!!" R2-D4  says.
I smile. He's a adventurous little droid. I take The Savior off the ground and out of the hangar.
"Take the power from the weapons and divide it equaly over both the front and back shields." I say and he does.
I bring the engines to full speed and vector towards the asteriod belt. We're going to go against the flow of the asteriod belt.

Eventually Kharn let Kirah go, as much as he wanted to, they couldent stay there forever. He looked over at Shiv, and apologized. Then he looked at Master Tanis, and wished he hadn't forgoten his lightsaber on the ship in his haste to see Kirah again.

269 (edited by peter5158 Monday, January 21, 2008 12:45 am)

AEGOB

I move the ship at full speed toward the asteriod belt. As soon as we're in i turn the ship against the full of the belt. I get hit by a small was and The Savior shakes.
"Our shields still good?" I ask R2-D4.
"Yes." he replies.
"Good." I say and let the force take over.
I dodge one asteriod just to almost get hit by another which i barely dodge. Almost immediately The savior shakes and I take it to be a asteriod.
"Percent?"
"90."
I come close to another but because of my force enhanced reflexes i'm able to dodge it.
In 15 minutes we get hit alot.
"Percent?" I ask for probably the 6th time.
"0." R2-d4 asks.
We get hit again and I decide to stay for a little while longer.
After a while longer we get hit alot more.
"GET US OUT OR THE NEXT HIT WILL KILL US." R2-D4 says
"Ok R4." i say and vector the ship to the base.
"Give me a daignostic." i say when we get out of the belt.
"Top turbolasers not working, hyperdrive not working either, one of oour engines is out, and alot more stuff just a tiny bit more and we'd be dead" R2 says.

Back at base
  R2 and I walk into the hangar. We turn around to look at The Savior. Its really busted up
"NOT MY BABY!!!!!!!!" I yell.
"Ouch." R2 says.
We go to find Leia. We find her in the command station.
"I want your best fixing The savior." I say
"Ok." she says.

270 (edited by virulent_messiah Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:27 pm)

"Ok." she says.

Aegob looks at Princess Leia satisfied.

"But it'll cost you..." Princess Leia looks back at Aegob, feeling somewhat satisfied by the smile that drops from his face.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Aegob looks taken aback by Leia's unexpected response. "With all due respect, Princess, my ship needs to be re-"

Princess Leia's glare surprised Aegob even further, cutting him off before he can complete his sentence, "Your repairs are not priority at this point, Mr. Aegob. Our resources are strained to the limit at best. Being forced out here by The Peacekeepers has put an even bigger strain on them. We don't have the manpower or the material to repair vessels of pilots that go foolishly  joyriding into uncharted asteroid belts."

Aegob looked and felt quite flustered at the unexpected chiding from the famous and beautiful Princess Leia.

"But, what do I-" Aegob stammered.

Princess Leia looked at him, none of the fire gone from her eyes. "You can scrap that junk heap for parts and make yourself useful, or you can see if someone might be inclined to haul you back to Coruscant on their freighter." With that, she turned and left the Command center, walking down the nearest corridor.

"Wow, I've never seen her that mad at someone, and believe me, old man. I've tried." Aegob turned to see a scruffy looking spacer in a vest and Correlian bloodstripes, accompanied by a cinnamon-fur tinted Wookie. "C'mon, Chewie let's leave the geezer with some of his dignity intact."

The Wookie roars something.

"I dunno, Chewie. Maybe she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." They walk away from Aegob, going down a different corridor.

271 (edited by peter5158 Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:23 pm)

"That didn't go well." R2-D4 says.
"Yeah."
Dang I would have payed had she given me the chance, I think.
I walk back to the hangar and tap a technician on the shoulder.
"Hey i'll pay you 100 credits if you fix my ship." I say.
He turns away.
"Ok 200."
"Now we're talking. I'll get a few friends of mine and we'll fix your junkpile." he says.
"150 if you bad mouth her."
"Ok." he says as he walks away.
"Come on R4 let's go eat." I say and we got to the mess hall.
The food was Nerf burgers. We walk back to the hangar.
I see the technicians working on The Savior. I instantly see they're doing a bad job.
"Get on the ship R4." I tell him.
I force jump onto my ship. The guy i met gets up and walks to where I stand.
"Like our work?" he asks.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?!?!?!?. GET OFF OF MY SHIP." I yell.
"No not for someone yelling at me."
"I'LL GIVE YOU 3 SECONDS." I say.
"3.'
He does nothing.
"2."
Again he does nothing.
"1."
He does nothing.
"R4 SHAKE EM OFF." I yell.
The Savior starts and they instantly jump off. I use the force to throw there tools off.
"SHUT IT OFF." I yell and he does.
I wasn't gunna have them shaked off but I knew they would get off when it started.
"This is bad." I mumble.
R4 rolls out and I jump down.
"Come on."
  We got into the savior and walk to a special room. I open the door. There are  5 pit droids, 3 WED-15 Septoid Treadwell (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/WED-15_Septoid_Treadwell) and a 3p0 series protocal droid.
I activate the pit droids, and the wed-15s.
"The savior is pretty busted up so wed-15s get to work inside here." I say and they go to fix it.
  "Follow me  pit droids." I say and they follow me outside.
I use the for to levitate them up onto the savior.
"Start to fix it." I say and turn to R4.
"Hey R4 can you help to?" I ask.
"Yeah." he  says and goes into The Savior.
"O and make sure they don't come back."

<Right.  Now let's get back to the ship.>

Trudging their way along the made it to the ship. 

<Ah.  How I missed her.  Now everyone on.  We are going back to the Base.>

Shiv hopped in the cockpit and hit the thrusters and recklessly skimmed over the trees as he let out a howl of happiness.  This was were he belonged.

VENGEFUL SPIRIT, DIVERTED FROM PLANED ROUTE.

Tho'un watched as the stars stretched into streaks of light, they had recived a transmission for High Inquisitor Starjammer. It seemed that Overlord Skywalker wanted them to bring them a young jedi. Their mission was to bring him back alive, and attempt to convert him. Their destination was a small moon, near chiss space.

Hisuke had been scouring the brim of coruscant for weeks looking for a crew, and gathering it up bit by bit, he soon had himself a reasonable crew.

Everybody knows about the international dibs protocol and tthe no take backs accord- Sarge Red Vs Blue.

AEGOB
"R4!" I call and he comes.
"We need some new weapons." I tell him
"Can we get a rocket launcher?!?!?!?!?" he asks excitedly.
"Maybe."
We walk outside where I tap on someone's shoulder.
"Hey where can I buy some weapons."
"Bo in room 157." He says and walks away.
We go to room 157 and knock. The door opens a 30 year old man is standing there.
"We're here to buy weapons." i say and he motions us in.
"Come in, come in." he says.
R4 comes in first, sees a rocket launcher and quickly rolls over to it. I walk over to him. I notice it's a PLX-2M portable missile launcher model (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/PLX-2M_p … e_launcher). I smile.
"R4 we can't get that." I say.
"Geez." R4 says.
I look around i spot a Dc-17 and move over to it.
  "Where'd you get this?" I ask.
"I bought it. It's a beautiful gun isn't it?" he replies.
"Yeah."
"Comes with all attachments."
"Even pulse energy?"
"Yup."
I see Westar-13,knifes, grenades, hold-outs, and many more.
"R4 want a rocket launcher?"
"YES!!!!!" he says excitedly.
"Ok i'll take the dc-17, Q2 hold-out blaster, westar, knife, and some grenades." I say and hand him some credits.
"This will do. Over there is the ammo and atachment take it all it comes with em." he says pointing at a closet.
I do and put the dc on my belt, it's attachments on my belt, grenades in my belt, Westar on my leg, knife concealed in my pant leg, and the hold-out concealed in my sleeve.

Raeo
Maybe i will join the Empire, I think.
I arrive at The Silent Killer, walk into the cockpit and sit in the pilots chair. I look at R8.
"We're going to see if the Empire has any jobs."  I say.
"I take it you want me to keep the hyperdrive primed and a course set just incase anything goes wrong?" he asks.
"Yeah." I say as Istart The Silent Killer.
I bring her up and vector to the Imperial fleet. I bring us up to full speed. I hear the comm click on.
"Silent Killer if you go any farther you will be shot down." the person says.
"This is Raeo. I wish to meet with Skywalker." I say.
"Let me speak with my superior."
After a minute he starts to talk again.
"Ok a Tie escort will bring you in."
I see ties taking formation around The Silent Killer.
"Follow me." their leader says over the come. He's in front.
I follow him to The Overlord's Shadow where I land.
"R8 you're going to come with me to meet with Skywalker. Feel free to say anything you want." I tell R8.
He's not like a servant to me he's a best friend, and partner to me.
"Ok." he says.
I see peacekeepers taking formation infront of The Silent killer.