Re: RPG - Supernatural: Vampire vs Werewolf

Joo-Eun gasped as she saw the ghost of Tiffany approach Ashryn. She said a few words but Joo-Eun was quite happy to keep her distance.

She noticed Valiant out of the corner of her eye, "You still here?"

"Yeah but I think out little truce is now officially over," Valiant said with a smirk as he reached for his guns.

"You've got to be joking," Joo-Eun replied and hoped that Valiant wasn't about to do something stupid.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The wariness between the werewolves and the vampires was starting to increase now that their mutual enemy was dead. Crispin could see it was time to move on, “I think it’s time to part ways,” he started.

D was already taking steps backwards as he watched the wolves around him. Joo-Eun and Ashryn were flanking him while Valiant and some of the others had simply disappeared.

Soon the vampires were gone and only the werewolves and their slayer friends were left.

“Let’s go home,” Daphne said feeling more weary then she had in a long time.

“I second that,” replied Paul. Soon enough Crispin’s pack was on their way home.

-

Some days later…

Daphne lay snuggled in Nathaniel’s arms when she woke abruptly. She could sense that it was night. But it was more than that, the Luna Eclipse had finally come. The pair had spent a lot of time in bed already but Daphne felt an overwhelming urge to do more than share herself physically with Nathaniel. There was a deeper need in her soul, she wanted to commit herself to Nathaniel for life. But did he want the same?

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Paul had spent the majority of his time with Michelle.  Much intimate time.  A majority was spent talking.  Exactly what he wanted.  They had finally worked up enough courage to sleep in the same bed.  Paul felt exhilarated the next night.  The next night Paul's injury acted up.  He tried switching to the Wolf form in hopes it would speed up the healing process.  It didn't.  He spent the day bedridden.  The skin eventually began festering.  Michelle cam in on him during the day seeing Paul doubled over in pain.

"What's wrong?  Paul?"

Paul only grunted and threw up.  Michelle was out the door and knocking on Fran's in an instant. 

"What do you want?"

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Fran didn’t like being interrupted in her own personal time, which pretty much meant anytime. However the look on Michelle’s face made her soft her tone. “What is it, Michelle?”

“It’s Paul, he’s not well. He just vomited everywhere.” Michelle said looking very flustered.

Fran let out a sigh and picked up her healing kit, “Where is he?”

“Follow me,” Michelle said as she led the way.

Fran followed along and found Paul looked pale faced as he wiped his mouth on his arm. “What have you done to yourself?” Fran grumbled as she roughly took hold of his arm and moved it away from his body to observe. “Ah somebody didn’t clean their wounds properly. Michelle run a bath and put this in it,” Fran told as she handed a satchel to Michelle.

To Paul’s utter surprise Fran picked him up easily and carried him to his bathroom where Michelle had already prepared his bath. Fran unceremoniously dumped him in the tub clothes and all. “Now stay in there until the water goes cold. Nothing a salt water bath can’t fix I say.” With that the older she-wolf left.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Nikoli stood in the forest, hacking away at the thing. It had dodged all of the strikes he had sent at it. He stabed, and the creature simply unravled. He spun around looking for it. This had been hapening since he had found that damn cane. It was doing something to him, taking his mind from him. Making him see things, hear things. Every time he tried to cast it away or destroy it.,he couldn't do it. He had no idea how long he had been here, but he knew it was atleast two days. He hadn't slept, no, he couldn't. The first night he had tried, but he had woken up, covered in blood, outside Crispin's coven. He had a feeling he would have killed everyone inside. It was that morning, when he had sprinted away, seeing the dark things in the forest, walking inbetween the trees, watching him. He couldent hurt them. The demon was still alive in it's cane, the small part of it wanted its revenge. And it was doing this to him. He knew it had tried to posses him, every time he saw himself, in a puddle of water, or anything else, he could see it, hiding behind his eyes. His eyes had been tinted red now, he was lucky that the bit of the demon wasn't very strong. He had to fight it. He would survive.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Michelle stood there dumbofunded as Fran left.

"Salt!  I cannot believe it.  So simple-"

"AUGH!"  Paul thrashed about as the wound hit the salt water.  Pain flared up in his side.  Intense pain.  Michelle held him down as the wound seemed to get worse.  Then it a dark liquid oozed out of it into the water.  Breathing heavily he got out and inspected his wound.  A fearsome scar stretched across the side.  Paul stood there dripping wet.  Michelle looked at him slyly.  He was dripping wet and shirtless.

"Hm.  Do you know what day it is?"

He smiled back.  "It's the night of the Luna Eclipse."

"Tis.  So anything planned for tonight?"

"I kind of had something planned but I can make room for you."  He moved over to her and gingerly kissed her.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

*Okay guys I’m going to finish this off as it seems that everyone is done*

The Luna Eclipse was a time when many werewolves found their mates or those who they wished to be with in the short term. The master demon and his beast were now dead, although another evil was rising. Would Nikoli be able to defeat the curse upon him or would the local werewolves and vampires need to go to war again?

Only time will tell…

The End big_smile

BFFC Moderator

*cries in tears* time for the sequel!

indeed...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

After we finish SH2 big_smile

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

hi

Try not to spam topics like this.  You can greet other members at topics like this one.

http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopic.php?id=323

Good job guys. I really enjoyed this RP. Let's do it again real soon.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678