Re: RPG - Supernatural: Vampire vs Werewolf

Audrey left her first victim and attacked the one who hit her. A shred of her human thoughts came through, she'd had enough blood, she should leave. Her instinct wanted her to kill the human she'd fed upon but she fought it.

With a scream Audrey ran, she heard the humans charge after her. A shotgun boomed and Audrey screeched as she felt hot fragments hit her back. She stumbled to the ground, then clawed her way back to her feet.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Name: Originally named Sharr'ka'karntula, though he(it?) has had many names throughout the centuries, including Cian'thar, Frescoe, Legion, and countless others. His current cult uses the name Gezeru.
Species: Demon
Appearance: Can take a wide variety of forms. You'll get descriptions as they occur.
Weapons: He's a freakin' demon.
Personality: Obsessed with personal power, and cares for nothing else. However, since he is an ageless demon, he is extremely patient and methodical in everything he does. You'll get more as it develops.

I'll be back on later to make an actual post. How exciting.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

D looked at the time. 6:00 PM. That meant those furry punks should be coming out of their hole any minute. The bike lay on its side some 50 meters behind. This fight was going to be bloody, and D was just the one to take on them all. He had been bitten over 500 years ago, and now led a Covenant of vampires who never underestimated him. If he had wanted to, he could have the entire Covenant here, ready to take on the werewolves with their silver artillery. 6:30 PM. The howling began. The soft sound of a sword unsheathing from its owner's scabbard to hand struck across the sky.

Name: Griggs McMillan
Species: Human/Werewolf Hybrid
Appearance: Mid 30's, 6'1", Medium Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Athletic Build, Wears Military Style Clothing and Body Armor.
Weapons: Black Desert Eagle .50AE, H&K G36, Super-Shorty Remington 870.
Personality: Short tempered, Can be a nice guy if he feels like it, otherwise shows little emotional envolvement due to years of service in the SAS.

"This IS my signature."

Name: Crispin McPhee
species: Werewolf
Appearance: Dresses regally in fine, lacy, 18th century-esque apparell, a time period he was quite fond of and was sorry to see end. Usually a long black coat with golden trim, an all white buttton up shirt beneath it, black pants and black/gold boots.
Weaponry: Aside from being a werewolf, carries a 2 six-shooters hidden under his lapels at all times. Also has a pouch filled with wooden throwing stakes to take care of vampires. A large butcher knife is strapped to his lower left leg, hidden by his pants.
Personality: Cold, calculating, will do anything necessary to gain what he desires. Speaks with an old English Accent, and will often make sarcastic remarks. Enjoys fine wine and other expensive pleasures, but has also adapted to the times. Will often listen to Black Sabbath to calm himself and is fairly fond of Big Macs.

(( Mel, would you mind if your wolf-girl was part of Crispin's pack?))

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Fort resheathed his sword on his back and intercepted te freelance slayer on his way to his car. Now that he was closer he could smell him better. He was a vamp hybrid. Interesting.

"Ho there wanderer, can I ask you a couple questions?" He asked the slayer

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

John turned around, the bleeding had stopped, so he thought he could allow this guy to talk a bit. "What do you want to know?"

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

33 (edited by Lord Revan Monday, December 10, 2007 12:38 am)

Griggs and 2 other SAS soldiers tread through the forest on a routine 'search and destroy' exercise with the Americans. Although this simple mission seemed like a walk in the park, Griggs felt uneasy as they got closer, like there was some evil force awaiting them.

"How far we have to go yet?" Griggs whispered.

"Half a klick." Corporal Tavish replied.

"Wait. You hear that? Gunfire...Sir, that's not part of their itinerary is it?" asked Sergeant Nolan.

"No it's not. What the bloody hell are they doing?" He wondered. "Soap to Eagle Seven."

"....................."

"Eagle Seven come in."

"...................."

Griggs, Nolan, and Tavish sprinted forward until the camp was in view.

"Status?"

"We have four tangos in sight sir...and you're not gonna believe this." Tavish replied as he looked through the scope of his AS50. "Orders?"

"I believe it. We go now. Tavish, proceed  to the west side and provide sniper support if we get in too deep. Nolan, follow me to the east then split. We'll box e'm in. MOVE!"

Griggs and Nolan moved up to find 2 SpecOps prone behind a large tree.

"Leutinant! What the bloody hell happened?!" Griggs Yelled.

"How the f#@% am I supposed know? I was takin' a leak." Jackson replied.

"Where's Simmons?"

"His Neck's broke and he's bleeding...bad."

"What in blazes is goin' on 'ere?! This is supposed to be a trainin' exercise!" Griggs came around from behind the tree to find Simmons on the ground bleeding out the neck. "Simmons!"

"I-its good to see you sir...I'm sorry." Simmons mumbled.

"No, no. It's not your fault...Oh ****, don't do this to me...Simmons!" Griggs watched the captain slump over and die in his arms. He tried to hold back the tears, but h could only do that for so long.

"Over here!" Nolan yelled to Griggs as he gave the bloody woman a blast from his Mossburg 500.

"Sir you're not gonna believe what attacked u-"

"Oh, I think I do." Griggs cut Jackson off and ran to find Nolan.

"This IS my signature."

"I can see your a freelance slayer working in Murk Valley here. My slayer organization has heard of odd occurances in this area concerning deaths of vamps and wolves. They are apparently dying in their human forms, although they leave in their other forms. Doy ou know anything about this situation? Is there a cult group or hell spawn doing something he shouldn't?" Fort asked the free lancer.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"I heard about some wierd murders, it was all over the news. I just thought it was some serial killer guy, or something. Now, if you dont mind, I need to get this looked at." He shrugged his wounded shoulder slightly. Pain flared from the movement, and he winced slightly, gritting his teeth. The other hunter looked suprised. John remembered his fangs. A slayer would see those, and realise what he was, most people just assumed he had big canines.

"Dont gimme that crap. I know your a vamp hybrid, you'll heal fine. Is there a slayer organization in this city that I can contact to find out more?"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"There are some, I guess. If your looking for one, some guys go to a nightclub. The doors in the ally behind the pawn shop on the corner of Oak street and 10th ave. Big guy, dreadlocks. Has a private booth. Talk to him, he can point you in the right direction." John walked off. A moment later, he was in his car, listening to War Pigs, by Black Sabbath

Daphne sat for a while until her wound had fully healed. It didn’t take too long. She was curious now, who was the other half-wolf? She was certain he must be a blood relative to one of her pack members.

Daphne was a member of Crisp’s pack, he was an Elder who was wise and a strong leader. His daughter, Anita smelt very similar to the half-wolf.

Daphne also thought it odd that under the full moon he had been able to resist the change. Either he was very old or he was more human than wolf. Daphne padded away from her haven. It didn’t take her long to scent the half-wolf and half-vampire.

Staying low, Daphne made sure she stayed up wind of the pair. They were talking. She pricked her ears to listen and heard murmurs of their conversation. It seemed that they were both slayers. Daphne wondered if the half-wolf would kill his own kin. She assumed he would, he seemed the loner type and that meant his own pack must have rejected him.

As for the half-vampire Daphne probably should have let him be. She should have taken the full female vampire instead. Daphne lifted her head slightly to sniff the breeze. She couldn’t detect the female vampire but it didn’t mean she wasn’t around.

((Ph34r, there you go Daphne’s in your pack. Val, hope you don’t mind the liberties I’ve taken about your character’s relatives wink ))

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Crispin was in his limousine, being driven through town from a private meeting with some friends. He had told his chaffeur to circle around the block slowly. Crispin was hoping to find his wayward daughter, who had ran away earlier. Perhaps if he circled around long enough he'd catch her scent. He drummed his fingers nervoulsy on his armrest, tapping out the guitar riff from Iron Man over and over again. Then he caught a whiff.

"Stop." He growled to the driver. "Let me out here."

Crispin exited the vehicle. It was a full moon, and his boiled, his body begging to change into its lycanthrope form. While his age allowed him to keep from transforming completely, his will was not strong enough to resist at least partail change. His skin was overcome with thick brown fur and his fingers and toes sharpened fierce claws. His eyes became an eery yellowish color. Crispin had always preferred this hybrid form over full-wolf. Allowed him to retain his human intellect while gaining his wolfen abilities.

Crispin let out a ferocious howl and bounded off into the night.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Daphne considered approaching the half-wolf but chances were that he’d attack her. He wasn’t part of her pack so therefore he would want to instil his dominance. It was the way of the wolf world. But then if he was more human he might not be as inclined to be aggressive towards her.

Although the fact that she’d attacked another slayer would probably not go down well. Daphne sat and decided that it would perhaps be best if she approached the half-wolf in her human form. She would have to wait for the full moon to set before she could do that.

She suddenly realised that she’d left her clothes behind. She hoped she hadn’t shredded them in the change. Often she managed to strip herself as the change took place but never could never remember if she’d done it or not.

Daphne silently moved away from the half-wolf and back to the human’s campsite. It was disturbingly empty and the scent of blood hung heavily in the air. Daphne noticed that one of the vehicles was missing however one still sat in place.

Daphne crouched instinctively as she heard gunfire. It seemed the humans were hunting the other vampire. Daphne immediately went to find her clothing thankfully it wasn’t a shredded mess. She picked up the clothing with her mouth and took it back to have haven.

She paused as she heard a howl. It was Crispin, she lifted her head and returned the cry. Several others followed. Daphne suspected that Anita was on the run again. Rumour had it that she ran with another pack, some suspected that she had a mate that she would meet with but would not bring back to her own pack. A female could leave the pack to be with her mate, but for some reason Anita kept coming back alone.

Daphne snorted, she’d keep an eye out for Anita but she really wanted to find out if the humans had caught themselves a vampire.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

John had basicly driven in a large circle, he found himself back at the woods, and he got out of the car, and walked back in. It was still dark. He could get in some hunting. He walked into the woods, seeing easily because of his vision. He crouched, walking slowly and quietly, he was mostly looking for werewolfs, or vampires, but he still needed to feed. He had his pistol in one hand, and his knife held in a reverse grip in his left. His shoulder was almost healed. He stopped, and moved against a tree, a woman, human, walked on a path. He moved behind her,and grabbed her from behind. She started to scream, but he covered her mouth. "Sorry about this" he said, and he tightend his grip on her throat, until she passed out. A moment later, he was finished, warm blood on his face. He had taken the blood from her arm, taking it from the jugular vein would have kiled her. He set her against a carried her over to the side of the road, making sure she was visible, then went back to the woods. He found a small stream, and washed his face. He then stood, and began to hunt.

(John needs a small amount of blood, twice a month, or else he die, or go on a rampage searching for blood.)

Audrey could feel her body healing as she ran. She was getting further ahead of the humans, even if they were still shooting at her. They only gave chase a minute longer before the gunshots ceased. But Audrey kept running.

The sound of an engine got her attention and she deviated that way. Sure enough she found a vehicle pulled over to the side of the road with its headlights on. A man, no a vampire hybrid was laying a woman down at the side of the road.

Audrey hadn’t come across many of her kind. Part of her wanted to feast on his blood while the other half wanted to talk to him. Did he know of a cure?

She leapt on top of his vehicle. “May I have a moment of your time?” she asked as she spread across the roof of his vehicle on all fours.

“Get off my car and I’ll consider it,” he said gruffly.

Audrey didn’t miss that his hand went for his gun. She really didn’t want to get shot again so she slid herself to the ground. “I know what you are, I wanted to know if there’s an out clause?”

Fort took the free lance slayer's tip to heart. He would travel to the nightclub later. Now however, he was following the presence of a werewolf that he had sensed as he was leaving to pick up his crate.

He eventually caught up with the wolf who now had clothes in its mouth. It led him to a haven of hers. Suddenly a series of howls erupted through out the forest and the wolf responded. Fort quickly looked around to see if he was followed and it was a trap, but there was nothing.

Keeping stealthy infront of werewolves was a skill that took all of Fort's patience and ability. He watched as the werewolf turned back into its human form, it was a woman. She gave her the dignity of getting dressed before he approached her from behind. He placed the tip of his two handed sword at her neck.

"Morning...whoa whoa, calm down little lady. No rush." He said, she slowly turned, an expression of anger in her face for being helkd hostage by this man.

"Why haven't you killed me? What do you want?" She asked

"Where's your main conclave?"

"HA! You are such a fool. I would nev-" Fort cut her off by slamming the side of her face with the flat of his blade. This sent her reeling, but she recovered. There was a burning mark of her cheek in the shape of the tip of his sword.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

44 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, December 9, 2007 6:31 pm)

John didnt answer, not wanting to do anything at all to even give the slightest clue he was a slayer. He was unsure how long she had been a vampire, but it probably hadnt been long. "I, uh, dont know."  Great, I blew it. This is bad, she probably knows who I am, shes probably been folowing me. Some coven probably sent her to kill me, or lure me into a trap or something.

John waited for her to respond, reasureing himself.
Calm down, she probably has no idea who you are, just be careful, the younger the vampire the more dangerous they are.

“You sure don’t know how to approach a lady first thing of a morning. We’re generally cranky,” Daphne told as she held back her anger. It seemed the half-wolf did want to play domineering games.

He cleared his throat, “Again, where’s the main conclave.” He shifted the sword again and Daphne shifted in response but it didn’t touch her.

“It’s some distance from here.” Daphne told, planning to be as vague as possible. “Have you come looking for a relative?” she asked.

“What?” He said trying to appear untouched by the comment but Daphne saw the slight twitch in his cheek.

“You’re scent is familiar.” Daphne told simply then took the opportunity to duck down, pivot and kick his feet out from under him. She snatched the sword from his hands and pointed it at his throat in return. “I don’t know what business you have here but our numbers are few enough with the minions of vampires running around. Why don’t you show a touch of loyalty to the wolf blood that runs in your veins and leave us alone. If you want to kill something, find a vampire.”

“What like you? He wasn’t even a full vampire.” The half-wolf spat.

“No, but I thought he was there to kill the humans. I prefer to hunt vampire under the full moon.” Daphne told as her face healed completely. She lifted the sword, hefted it with her might and threw it into the forest so it landed some distance away. “Now fetch,” she said as she turned her back on him. It was a risky move but one that suggested she was not afraid of him.

BFFC Moderator

Audrey tilted her head, “You’ve not been a vampire long either?” she asked.

He shook his head vigorously, “Nope only a few years.” So it was a bit of a fib.

“Who turned you?” she asked.

“I-I can’t remember,” he replied.

Audrey narrowed her eyes at him, “Why are you so nervous?”

Screw it.

"My name is John Mitchel, and I kill werewolfs.....and vampires." She recoiled slightly at this, apparently confused. "Yeah, thats right. I'm not like you, I'm a hybrid, as you probably can tell. Don't freak out, I'm not going to kill you." He moved his hands away from his weapons.

Audrey moved closer and extended her hand in greeting, “I’m Audrey Douglas.” She said, glad to have someone she could speak to without wanting to kill.

He took her hand and shook it.

“I don’t want to be a vampire,” she said with pleading in her eyes. “But I’m guessing there’s no cure.”

John shook his head, “None that I’ve heard of.”

Audrey sighed, “Is there a way I can control the… hunger?”

John shrugged, “I don’t feel the need as much as a full vampire.”

Audrey ran a hand threw her hair. “I’m better off dead then.”

"I could help you find a cure, if there is one."  He shurgged agian, not knowing what else to do "I dont know if there is one, but there has to be something to at least dull the hunger for a bit."

Fort was somewhat annoyed by her throwing the sword in such a manner. It was one of the ancient Fortesque family heirlooms, and one that he held the most dear.

However, he did not expect her to bring into account his werewolf heritage. She might have detected it, yet he did not think she would have thought he came here to find a relative. His mother could have been any werewolf in the world. He wanted to find the conclave for other reasons...

He took out his .44 magnum and sent a warning shot wizzing past her ear. She rolled her eyes and turned around once more.

"What?" She said,

He was going to ask her exactly where the conclave was, yet she had already said it was near here, so he could sniff it out later. For now, he'd play her game.

"Just practicing." He said smiling as he turned and walked towards his sword. She'd live for now. He'd kill her when he entered the conclave anyways. He had enough werewolf contact now. It was time to research the vamps in the area.

Fort had always enjoyed fighting werewolves however. Not because he greatly disliked them. On the contrary, he really hated the vamps instead. He liked how werewolves were straight on fighters and were somewhat honorable in battle. Vamps were illusive...sly...somewhat deceitful. He preffered the brute fight against a wereolf than that of the dance it took to kill an experienced vamp.

Fort reached his sword and resheathed it. He didnt look back, he knew the wolf was gone. he made his was to his crate and picked it up.

After entering the city he found a nice little quant motel that didnt seem too threatning, so he got a room. The sign that said The Murk Motel flickered gently as he walekd to his room with his new key. He opened the door and saw the crappy condition of the room.

"You get what you pay for..." Fort mumbled as he dropped the crate of supplies and closed the door. He walked into the bathroom and dropped a nuke in the toilet after placing an adequate amount of toilet paper on the seat so he didn't get some kind of muscle eating disease from it.

"There are some serious pros and cons to chili dogs..." He said as he threw himself on the bed and picked up the phone. He dialed a 20 digit number and it rang for a while before a secretary at the Silver Knights of St.Michael organization picked up.

"Security code please?" She said

"055-113."

"Code name please?"

"Nasher"

"One moment please..."

Fort sighed, he hated remembering those damn numbers.

"Fort?" Said a gruff deep voice.

"Yes Commander Deckard?" Fort replied

"Took you long enough. What have you done so far?"

"Alright well theres both a vamp and a wolf conclave here. I already know where the wolf one is. I also know a contact to find out more about whats been killing the Vamps and Wolves in such a weird way."

"Hmmm, alright go to the contact first. I dont want you busting into the wolf conclave like last time, Beowulf."

"Wouldn't dream of it Commander." Fort said as a smile cracked across his face.

"Fort you better-!"yelled commander Dechard and Fort hung up.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas