Re: Would people be interested in starting Clans, like a Mando'a culture?

ok!!!  Let me go change my title to  Ver'alor

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Yes so maybe  Allit Drakus Ver'alor  Ki-Adi, please

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

28 (edited by Ralin Drakus Wednesday, January 2, 2008 3:32 am)

green helmeted fett wrote:

Yes so maybe  Allit Drakus Ver'alor  Ki-Adi, please

Sounds good to me, Green!  Ke-Adi is what you wan't for your name?  Ok; you can always change that latter if you like, too.  Ralin Drakus is my full SciFi name that I've had for a while.  I can help if someone wants a new one.

I need to sign off for the night  (got work tomorrow); If I'm not back for much time tomorrow, I'll be here more thursday.

Night all,

---Ralin Out

PS  The whole 'Aliit Drakus Ver'alor' is kind of long.  If you like, you can just us Ver'alor Kaiza or Ki-Adi if you think it sounds better.  I think you'll still be identified as a Drakus   smile  Either way, glad to have you guys!

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Thanks, Ralin, and I'm happy to be in the club! smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Ralin is a good guy

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

31 (edited by N8 da Assassin Thursday, January 3, 2008 4:41 am)

Can any body tell me how to say "the" in Mando'a?

I reject your theory and substitute it for my own - Adam Savage

32 (edited by virulent_messiah Thursday, January 3, 2008 10:58 am)

N8 da Assassin wrote:

Can any body tell me how to say "the" in Mando'a?

"THE" in Mando'a is "te" however its considered a rare form of the language. Just use the noun without "the" present...hope that helps...

BTW kudos to Allit Drakus for their boost in membership...I think Aliit te Werda Verda actually lost a couple of members...lol...sigh...

keep it up, vode!

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

Thanks, V_M

I'm thinking of starting a new thread like "Clan Drakus Stuff" so I don't hijack your thread here for non-topic chat.  Anybody know where that should go?  Fans?

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Yah fans would be a good place for it.  It wouldn't really have anything pertaining to Boba Fett.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

thanks for telling me that! smile

I reject your theory and substitute it for my own - Adam Savage

Ok; I'm going to make a Clan thread there latter tonight.  Anyone hoping to join should look there; and thanks!

Oya Drakus!!!

Good idea Vod...

Although we are few Aliit te Werda Verda will post a Clan thread also...

Maybe it'll help spread the idea...

oya Vode!

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

i have a clan called the sos brigade want to join that?

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

SOS haruhi wrote:

i have a clan called the sos brigade want to join that?

Completely different thing, we mean on this site, not on a video game

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

but still if you want to join you can

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

41 (edited by sola'lor Friday, April 18, 2008 12:00 am)

If any of you are interested there are a bunch of other real life Mandos over at http://www.mand-alore.com There's a couple other clans there. And there's a forum where you can talk to other Mandos.

Neat site sola'lor!  I'll have to dig into it more when I get a chance

Cool site.  I didnt have much time to look around, but I will definitely do so soon.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hey, can someone tell me how many clans are there, and how many members does each have?

Ralin, sir, could I become a member of Aliit Dracus?
I promise to do my math and not eat too many chocolates before dinner!

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
                                                                               William Shakespeare

Nazde Bors wrote:

Hey, can someone tell me how many clans are there, and how many members does each have?

Two clans right now.  Aliit Drakus and V_M's Aliit te Werda Verda

However, we are both sharing a thread now, the Aliit Forum  In a way we're working as a single, allied unit.  However, we are working toward splitting to our own threads again when we have enough members to do so.....or at least that's the plan.  Fun with the combined thread, so maybe the split will never happen.  We are currnetly working on a RPG concept; feel free to join the conversation   smile

Nazde Bors wrote:

Ralin, sir, could I become a member of Aliit Dracus?
I promise to do my math and not eat too many chocolates before dinner!

Always up for new members   smile   And no need for the sir, we are all Vod in the sight of Mandalore   big_smile   Aliit titles arn't required, but if you'd like one feel free to ask for suggestions or create your own.

BTW, PM me or V_M about joining AoS.  Not sure if you've read up to that part yet, but a development has come up making a perfect opening for new Mandos and Clones