Re: Avatar rating

MandoGirl0415 wrote:
Mandalore Hunter wrote:
MandoGirl0415 wrote:

I got a new one...I am going through another Armed Forces phase (I went through this about...2 years ago...ish) Reason one: I find WWII interesting, reason two: I repsect our armed forces greatly, reason 3: the man in that picture tongue

So Bon Jovi is gone? Wow...anyway nice. I give you a 10/10 becuse I love the military, and I'm going to be in it in a couple of years.

ee-3, is that Rav Bralor? Looks like what I remember, VERY nice. 9.7/10.

Bon Jovi's not GONE per-se...just moved a little to the left to make room lol tongue. What branch of the military are you joining? Thanks for the rating, I love yours 9/10

I'm joining Air Force. And that moved to the left comment made me laugh.

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

Mandalore Hunter wrote:
MandoGirl0415 wrote:
Mandalore Hunter wrote:

So Bon Jovi is gone? Wow...anyway nice. I give you a 10/10 becuse I love the military, and I'm going to be in it in a couple of years.

Bon Jovi's not GONE per-se...just moved a little to the left to make room lol tongue. What branch of the military are you joining? Thanks for the rating, I love yours 9/10

Cool!!! You're joining air force?!! big_smile

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

I wasn't asking a qeustion. I knew he was big_smile that's why I put the happy smily big_smile

-Boba Fett-

Mandalore Hunter wrote:
MandoGirl0415 wrote:
Mandalore Hunter wrote:

lol I am glad you found it funny. Wow I wish you the best of luck when you enlist MH, you'll be in my thoughts smile

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

ee-3 wrote:

I wasn't asking a qeustion. I knew he was big_smile that's why I put the happy smily big_smile

Wow! You have over 200 posts. Cool avatar btw. As I said before, I like red mandos. big_smile

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

Awesome of you to notice! big_smile

-Boba Fett-

I do alot of picture hunting, so my Avatars are pretty good most of the time, tell me if any of you like it.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

I've always liked your avatar. Cover of Order 66 right? big_smile 9.5

-Boba Fett-

734 (edited by Mandalore Hunter Tuesday, November 4, 2008 7:25 pm)

MandoGirl0415 wrote:
Mandalore Hunter wrote:
MandoGirl0415 wrote:

lol I am glad you found it funny. Wow I wish you the best of luck when you enlist MH, you'll be in my thoughts smile

enlist? I'm doing ROTC so I can be an officer. There's a difference. But thanks for wishing me luck. big_smile

M_SW, I like your avatar alot. 8.9/10

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

Got a new Avatar... looks kind of funky cause I had to shrink it. tongue

-Boba Fett-

Ehh I went back to my old settings, I like them better. tongue

-Boba Fett-

Mandalore Hunter wrote:

enlist? I'm doing ROTC so I can be an officer. There's a difference. But thanks for wishing me luck. big_smile

M_SW, I like your avatar alot. 8.9/10

Oh!! I didn't know you were going into ROTC, I'm sorry! Yeah I know there's a difference. I still wish you luck!

738 (edited by SciFifreak90 Thursday, November 6, 2008 2:11 pm)

Hell I'm in ROTC, definitely don't wanna be an officer though.

But just so we don't completely go off topic and onto military intentions, Band of Brothers is damn sexy, and I therefore give your avatar an enthusiastic thumbs-up, MandoGirl.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Oh, yeah. It was amazing. HBO is doing a Pacific Theater series, too.

10/10, MandoGirl

9/10, SciFi--not quite on par with the awesomeness of Band of Brothers, but close.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

740 (edited by MandoGirl0415 Friday, November 7, 2008 3:43 pm)

SciFifreak90 wrote:

Hell I'm in ROTC, definitely don't wanna be an officer though.

But just so we don't completely go off topic and onto military intentions, Band of Brothers is damn sexy, and I therefore give your avatar an enthusiastic thumbs-up, MandoGirl.

LOL Thank you!! I love yours SciFiFreak! Iwo Jima is one of my fav battles of WWII. I loved the book "Flags of Our Fathers" as well as the movie. I love WWII in case you haven't noticed, I find it so interesting. I give it 10/10!

And I LOVE your SIGGY!!!! BON JOVI FOREVER!!! lol i love "Bounce"

Werda Verd wrote:

Oh, yeah. It was amazing. HBO is doing a Pacific Theater series, too.

10/10, MandoGirl

9/10, SciFi--not quite on par with the awesomeness of Band of Brothers, but close.

I can't wait until that Pacific Theater one. I am REALLY looking forward to it. Between now and then I have to convince my parents to get HBO lol. My dad shouldn't be too hard to convince, I got my interest in the subject from him. Thanks for the rating WV! I give yours 9.5/10!

Sorry Guys ,as much as I would like to have Boba Fett or prehaps a Down,Right Mean,Looking Dragon!!!!
but since my Avatar was done special for me,,and I really can't see anything different for me.
And if I put Bowie might make some Members  PURK!!!! so it's still ,,, THE BAT.
    Bats

That's ok, I like yours Bats.  Very fitting, and I like bats anyway   big_smile

8.2/10

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I like your avatar bats it looks really cool
   8/10

-Boba Fett-

I decided to go back to my old avatar, I liked the new one but I've had this one for 8 years and it's hard to part with... wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

I like Mel's. It clearly states Modship. And it has the Fett in it. How much more awesome could it get?

I like my pixelated goodness of an avatar. What does the BFFC think? (brownie points if you can guess who it is)

Mandalorians - very good at providing little deaths in large quantities.

Its not someone I recognize, but it has a SNES Final Fantasy charm to it. It looks like the overworld sprites, but maybe thats just me. I like it though. =3

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

I gotta give MossNoth's a 10 out of 10 for cuteness big_smile

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Took a close look and realised...could it possibly be the gun-legged chick from Grindehouse: Double Feature? I never saw it (though I wanted to), but I saw a load of commercials for it.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

looks like it

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

It was a sprite of Mara Jade that somebody made.

As for my new avatar...I drew it. :3 It's me and Cer'jo (my aliit leader) dancing. Not my best work, but it's supposed to be chibi. :3

Mandalorians - very good at providing little deaths in large quantities.