Re: Chuck Norris vs. Boba Fett

SciFifreak90 wrote:

Exactly my point, sai Balancesheet. Again, notice that it's mostly the n00bs voting for Fett, because of the blind faith that drew them to this site. Make no mistake, Fett is a legend, but so is Chuck Norris. Does Boba throw a lucky kid into the sun every year on his birthday? I don't think so. Nor did he invent every color known to man (except pink, that was Tom Cruise's doing).

You have to realize sai, that Chuck Norris is invincible. Boba, while skilled and awesome, is not immortal.

Norris is not immortal either.

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

27 (edited by Spider-Fett Friday, March 24, 2006 1:00 pm)

And once again I ask, could Chuck Norris hope to take on Darth Vader and live?  Let's just face it, impressive as Chuck Norris is, he is not up to Boba Fett's league.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Wrong, wrong, and wrong again. Sai Norris is invincible, and could quite easily take on Vader and rip out his heart. There's still something you people don't seem to grasp:

He's Chuck Norris.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

And I'm the Mary Queen of Scotts. Fett would just shoot him in the head, sai.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

And Chuck Norris would move, and round-house kick him in the face. Game over.

Mary Queen of Scotts? Unless you're actually a girl, I'd find it kind of creepy that you proclaim yourself a female.

Blaster bolts are like bullets.

You have heard of sarcasm, right?

And Chuck Norris is like God.

No one kind of asked you what you think about Chuck Norris and God, so I'll really go anywhere I want, and that includes there.

You see sai, I really have no idea whether God exists or not, and don't want to start any kind of religious discussion here, so I don't care if what I say is somewhat sacriligious. I'll stop when I get hit by a lightning bolt, and the big guy actually shows me that he doesn't like it. Until then, I'll hold to the belief that Chuck Norris could roundhouse kick God in the face, and make it rain when he cries.

Those are probably some of the blasphamous comments that I have ever heard.

But I make my point again, it was accompanied with no lightning bolt. Big guy wanted me to keep quiet, he'd make me wouldn't he?

But, as I said before, I don't want a religious discussion. You want one, make a different thread.

36 (edited by Boba Dude Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:31 am)

SciFifreak90 wrote:

But I make my point again, it was accompanied with no lightning bolt. Big guy wanted me to keep quiet, he'd make me wouldn't he?

But, as I said before, I don't want a religious discussion. You want one, make a different thread.

Well.... I don't CARE what you think.
in my opinion, every one has a free will, they don't have to beileve in God.
So if you don't beileve in God. That is okay, you don't have to. But every one has there own belief's. But for the people who do beileve in God, please don't say that He dosen't exist, because that is not what we want to here.

sorry if my post dose not make sence...

-Boba Dude

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

SciFiFreak, I ask you to please be respectful of other people's religious beliefs.  This thread is supposed to be about Chuck Norris vs. Boba Fett, so we need to stay on topic.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

BFFC Chrys wrote:

SciFiFreak, I ask you to please be respectful of other people's religious beliefs.  This thread is supposed to be about Chuck Norris vs. Boba Fett, so we need to stay on topic.

I thank you.

Boba Dude wrote:
SciFifreak90 wrote:

Well.... I don't CARE what you think.
in my opinion, every one has a free will, they don't have to beileve in God.
So if you don't beileve in God. That is okay, you don't have to. But every one has there own belief's. But for the people who do beileve in God, please don't say that He dosen't exist, because that is not what we want to here.

sorry if my post dose not make sence...

-Boba Dude

Um,  yeah, it really didn't make any sense at all.  Its kinda obvious if you have to apologize for it at the end.  Why would people who believe in God say he doesn't exist?  They believe in him, don't they? So wouldn't they think he exists?  Unless you were trying to say something completely different.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

ARC Fett wrote:

well its very apparent that SciFiFreak dosent believe but thats fine he dosent have to its a free country (if you live in the US) i just ask that he dosent make fun of my belief

He wasn't.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

ARC Fett wrote:
SciFifreak90 wrote:

I have asked you to stop, if you dont i'm emailing the Admin! i'm serious! dont push me any father!!

Giving me orders...and I thought you weren't smart before. You don't want to get pushed? Too bad, you wedged yourself into this conversation, started annoying me, and then made one of the most idiotic statements I've ever heard.

You go crying to the Admin...don't push you...sissy comment followed by an empty defiant one. If I didn't have autonomous control over my stomach muscles, I might've thrown up just from reading it (the same with Boba Dude's...comment, if it can be called that).

Well, how about I give you a few God quotes, just to 'push you'. Wow, I had to stifle a laugh there.

"I absolutely believe in God, and I absolutely hate the [edited for content]"

"Jesus Christ on a stick!"

"Whenever you [adult content], God kills a kitten. Whenever God [adult content], Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks him in the face."

Not the most offensive stuff I could dig up, but enough to 'push you'. Here's what you don't get: You act like a complete and total coward sai, no one's afraid of you. I couldn't care less about 'pushing you'. And nice little threat there, "Don't make me tell the admin on you." Quite the manly man aren't you?

So go ahead, cry to someone else to solve your problem. In a very masculine way, I'm sure.

Join the club, you're far from the first to feel that way.

Twenty posts off-topic is enough to kill this. Closing the topic and deleting the... tangent we have here from some otherwise focused comments.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com