901 (edited by Sev Fett Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:12 pm)

Re: RPG-Superhumans

Jack continued with the attacks.  He charged one up again, even more than he could before.  It again hit Drakeus but he saw it coming and rebounded it.  Jack barely managed to dodge it.  Seeing Noxious enter Jack stopped.  Noxious shot his spikes at Drakeus, but the demon only roared and tore out the needles.

"Hmm I wonder..."  Jack grabbed his sword.  He concentrated and was rewarded.  His sword glowed with a light.

"Oooh hey everyone check out my candlestick!  A very deadly candlestick.  I'd say it falls in the same category as powdered swords."

Jack raised his sword and attacked Drakeus.  Drakeus parried and brought down his sword in a crushing overhead blow.  But Jack through up his own sword but Drakeus was strong.  Jack found himself on his knees and felt the adrenaline coursing through his blood as his strength entered him.  He managed to get to his feet.  He quickly rolled to the side and Drakeus' blade crashed to the floor.  Drakeus was about to attack again when the flailing Ronin fell from the sky landing on Drakeus knocking him to the ground.  Jack brought his sword down in Drakeus back. The sword crackled as it cut through flesh.

"Gotta love falling minjas."  ((not a typo))

((Let me know if you don't like it.))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

902 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:56 pm)

((Yeah...Please Don't. I'll dodge the sword, but in the middle of the dodge have Ronin fall on me or something.))

"This IS my signature."

((Are you speaking on behalf of Mandal?))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

(Mandal is posting/typing, give him a second.)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Valthonin wrote:

(Are you talking about the haze chromium meld thing, or something we haven't done mel?)

((I was thinking the meld, but hey if you want to do something more creative so be it wink ))

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Chromium grasped Haze's hand and his silver body melded with and covered hers. Her eyes became pure light and she had the powers of Chromium.

(Do as you please)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

(ok, longer then a second.)

908 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:20 pm)

Drakeus feel to his knees from the sheer pain, and damage he had taken. Drakeus vision begain to blur...his hold on this world was begining to fade. Drakeus roared in a demonic tounge: "I WILL NOT GO BACK TO HELL, MY WORK IS NOT DONE!!!" Drakeus stood just as Flames gouts of PlasmaFire hit him liquefying two holes in him. Drakeus looked down at his chest and, yelled in rage and back slaped Jack away from him. Drakeus hurled hellfire, and energy bombs in a mad frenzy, not caring what he hit. The other supers ran for cover, trying to get away from the mad blasts. One of the bombs flew and hit the base of a pillar sending it toppling down onto Haze. (you can choose to live) Flame, who had the best chance of surviving the slavvo of hellfire, dodged through the storm of fire, and energy. As soon as he got into range, Flame lept onto Drakeus' shoulders and poured all the fire he had inside him, into Drakeus' very essence. Drakeus' let loose a bloodcurdiling scream that broke Flames ear drums. Blood pouring from his ears Flame lost his grip on the Wraiths shoulders. Drakeus took advantage of this and brought both of his blades up in to Flames back, going straight through his back, and out his chest. And (Drakeus hoped) pierced his heart. Flame fell from Drakeus shoulders and lay unmoving on the floor, then as Drakeus prepared the final blow...Drakeus paused unexpectedly, as a shaft of light came through the back of his head, shattering his mask. Then as Drakeus sank to his knees convulsing, Jack could be seen, proudly waving his sword. Then a portal opened up to the gates of Hell itsself blackening everything in the room and sucking in debree. It begain to draw in Drakeus convulsing body, but as the demon realized what was happening, he clawed at the floor. But in vain. Drakeus slowly but surely went to the gates of Hell. As Drakeus was brought to mouth of the gates, a voice could be heard. One that noone who heard it, would ever froget.: "You have failed me my servant! For this YOU yourself will burn in the very hellfire, that you have sent countless other beings into!" Then the Gate to Hell closed, with Drakeus behind them. And as the portal closed, a distant scream could be heard echoing. Then all was silent.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Haze rose from the wreckage that had collapsed on top of her. Chromium had covered her just in time to saver her from being oblitherated. He slithered off of her and regained his shape.

"Are you alright?" He said to her

"Yes im fine...thank you Tan-...Chromium." She said with a smile, yet it faded as the two turned to look at the scorch mark on the floor where Drakeus had been banished.

"I think we can be sure he is not going to return." Chromium said aloud. Then he saw Flame's crippled body and flew over to him.

He inspected his wounds and covered them with the silver liquid. Haze cam up behind him.

"Will he make it?" she asked

Chromium did not answer, for he did not know.

(Its up to you adeptus)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Jericho walked back over to where the others were and looked at the charred floor. "I told you Hell was a real place."

((lol))

"This IS my signature."

911 (edited by Sev Fett Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:32 pm)

As Jack celebrated he noticed Flame dieing on the floor.  He quickly ran over to him.  Blood was pouring out wounds in his chest. 

Jack watched as Chromium put his silver liquid on the wounds.

"I need to help!  What do I do!"

Desdemona spoke to him.  Jack.  Put your hands on him.  I can help you transfer some of your power.

"Right."  Jack placed his hands on Flame's chest.  He immediately felt as if some of himself was leaving through his arms.  Flame's breathing evened out.

"Now we can only hope the blades didn't pierce his heart."

It was cold....everything was quiet. It had been loud at first but now there was quiet. The thing was gone. Someone was close. He thought he knew who it was. Something, cold on his chest, where it hurt. He didnt know who it was, he couldent feel them. A feeling, a sharp pain, a slight pull. The cold began to recede.

Flame's eyes opened, and he sat up, "...the hell just happend?" he asked, not realy remembering getting stabbed.

(i couldent kill him sad)

Amid the chaos of heir conflict, Darklight and Voidhunter saw a flash of red in the sky, and a great form sail past.  Darklight recognized it as Drakeus.  Befre they could do anything more, another hole appeared in the air, and he was sucked through.  He must be dead then.  No longer caring about the mortal world, the two resumed their endless duel.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

914 (edited by Valthonin Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:44 pm)

Chromium eased Flame to his feet and Flame breathed easier. He would be fine.

Haze, Chromium, Desdemona, Jack, Jericho, Frost, and the crippled Ronin stood in a circle around the scorch mark. There was a brief moment of silence.

"Well, congratulations are in order...we just slayed a demon." Chromium told everyone.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

915 (edited by Sev Fett Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:44 pm)

"Will he be back this time?" 

Desdemona answered, "I don't think so.  No one back out where he went."

"So uh... Party at Chromium's place?"

((By the way MA.  I really liked how you described the limbo Void and Dark are in.  It's really cool how Drakeus passed in and out.))

((that was fun, lets do it again sometime!))

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

((Thank you Sev. This RPG was definitely fun!  I think, though, that it has come to an end.  A few more strings to tie up, and we're good, I believe))

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

918 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:56 pm)

"So I guess this is a truce?" Jericho looked at everyone and asked.

((And Jericho didn't lose a hand))

"This IS my signature."

Flame noded, looking over at every one, some of which would have killed him days before.

((What about the party?  tongue))

(PARTY!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*passes out from lack of oxygen*

(dont know, ask Valthonin))

((Hey Val, like the congratulations thing, but you forgot Frost in the little happy circle, lol))

"Alright, cool dudes. So we're all buds now, eh. Righteous... PARTY!!!" Frost exclaimed happily, already beginning on ice sculptures...

Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness. Palpatine: Your faith in your friends is yours... Luke: Faith in yo mama. Palpatine: What was that?

(Dude...SO sorry, i was gonna ask if i forgot anyone but I forgot...edited.)

"Ehm...my place?" Chromium asked skeptically. "I currently live in the bell tower of an abandoned cathedral...hardly the place for a party i'm afraid." Chromium said laughing softly

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

((No problem, man. I know it's been said before, but with this many characters... CONFUSING!!! lol))

Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness. Palpatine: Your faith in your friends is yours... Luke: Faith in yo mama. Palpatine: What was that?

925 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:53 pm)

"Ronin's got a nice place."

((This RPG was so freakin' awsome.))

"This IS my signature."