Re: RPG-Superhumans

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

(mandal, your a little confuesd, Flame and jack are still up here, Haze/Cromium are not.)

(Edited)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

"I'm not really sure what's going on, Frosty. Maybe if I wasn't %^$&ing frozen I could sort things out! To answer your question, I discredited you all those years ago, because frankly, it was either you or me. Either I took the fall or you did.  And, well, who would you choose if you were in my position?"

"Yeah, well...uh....holy shizznitcuss dude, you've got to see this?"

"What?!?" Oni was getting annoyed, being frozen and all.

Frost turned Oni around so he could see Harry, now a twisting shadowy mass of flailing clawed hands, battling Haze/Chromium.

"NO %^&$ING WAY." Oni and Frost said in unison.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

(oh no..... its turning into an R-Rated saturday morning cartoon)
Flame stepped back, Well then, he voiced, I'll leave you to your bussines He turned, and walked through the fire, as if it were air. He jumped into the hole in the roof, and almost landed in a glob of dark goo. He incinerated it, Haze/Chromium were still fighting the more solid reamiander. He joind the fight, adding gouts of fire that caused the dark thing to hiss and sizzle.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

504 (edited by Night Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:38 pm)

"Ummmmm... I forgive you. Now let's kill the flippin' shadow octopus. Deal?" Frost said hurriedly.

"Deal."

"Ummmm, I'm still a good guy right?"

"Sure. I guess I am too, now."

"Kay, cool, just checkin'"

Frost defrosted Oni, and the both rushed the writhing shadowy mass that was the former bartender...

Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness. Palpatine: Your faith in your friends is yours... Luke: Faith in yo mama. Palpatine: What was that?

Haze felt stronger and more powerful than ever, Chromium was moving with her and also assisting her reactions if she was a little too slow. The intimate contact also meant that Haze could actually speak to Chromium’s mind directly.

She watched as Harry changed form once again, this time it was to mimic Acero. This is going to be a challenge. Haze voiced to Chromium.

Nah, I reckon you could fry him. Chromium replied then reminded her that she now had the ability to fly, courtesy of his powers.

Harry turned to steel and started pounding at them. Haze turned her psy-blades to swords and allowed them to pass through matter rather than stay solid. She swiped the blades across Harry’s arms and watched as they turned limp, his nerves were now fired.

Harry growled and switched forms again. This time he mimicked Haze. The real Haze actually grinned. Harry threw her and Chromium across the room and they slammed into the wall. Chromium’s outer protected them both.

Haze laughed at Harry, in her form. “Is that all you’ve got?” The real Haze then lifted Harry off the floor and proceeded to break every bone in his body.

Harry screamed and tried to push her across the room again but Haze knew her own weaknesses. She flew at Harry, who was attempting to change form, and sliced her psy-sword across his neck which severed his spinal cord. “Let’s see you change after that.” Haze spat.

Harry was in pain but somehow he managed to change. Haze watched in horror as Harry took the form of Starbright.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

506 (edited by Ph34r Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:09 pm)

"So, snowcone, you won't tell anybody about this, right?"

"Course not, broham."

"Great." Oni and Frost headed towards the monstrous being attacking Haze/Chromium and Flame, and shifted in Starbright.

"Waitaminnit...Harry? Double H? Izzat you, man? What happ--unnggh!" Oni was knocked in the face by a blast of shadow energy.

Frost fired a blast of ice at Harry, who absorbed it and fired a beam at Flame. At the same time, Harry merely abosrbed the blast, stunning Haze/Chromium with blasts of light.

"Y-you want to hear a s-s-s-secret?" He hissed, bringing him/her in close  with strands of solid-light so she feel could the heat of his breath. "I k-ki-ki-ki-killed Starbright. J-just I'll k-k-kill you. And everyone else. Soon I'll h-ha-have all y-your powers. Then I c-can run this ci-city by m-my-myself." He then slammed Haze/Chromium into the ground.

"Bullcrap you will, Harry!" Oni shouted, appearing behind Harry, digging his wrist blades into the bartender's shadowy neck.

To his surprise, the blow did nothing, but Oni was overwhelmed by a swarm of tentacles that overwhemled the would-be villain king, slicing and tearing at him relentlessly. Then all the tendrils that descended upon Oni enwrapped him at once, spreading over his body, crushing his very fiber....condemning him to the tendrils' home dimension of darkness.

Flame melted the ice that was thrown at him. Haze/Chromium was down for the moment. You may want to hide he voiced to Frost. He ducked and covered himself. Flame filled the air with Fire, blowing out the windows, and exploding the bottles of drink on the back shelf. Frost was using his power to protect himself, and Chromium, who was impervious anyway, was covering Haze.

508 (edited by Night Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:37 pm)

Frost, after seeing Oni swallowed alive by the shapeshifting bartender and heeding Flame's warning, retreated. At least, for all intents and purposes, that's what it looked like.

"Dude," Frost said to himself while skating to the porch of a nearby building in the usual fashion, "I'm never gonna beat this guy at close range. Time for a little sharpshooting, man..." He landed on the porch, then swung out the rifle and looked through the scope at the shadowy mass. He could just make out the shape of a head within the morphing shape. He took a breath, held it, and shot. Then he looked through the scope, to see if he had done any damage...

Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness. Palpatine: Your faith in your friends is yours... Luke: Faith in yo mama. Palpatine: What was that?

Within the column of fire Jack saw the sword with his mind's eye and grabbed it.  He jumped out of it with his healing factor healing all wounds.  And then he saw the girl.  He thought she looked familiar.  And cold fear seeped over his body.  And she just kept staring at him. 

"I have come for you Magnus."

"Who the crap is Magnus?  Get out of my way kid.  Leave this to the older guys and gals."  He made a move as if to pass her but she held out her just held out her hand and he couldn't move, "Okay you are obviousl-"

"Magnus your time is up."

Jack suddenly felt the oddest sensation.  He felt as if he was being shoved back into his body.  He felt and saw but could not control.  He heard a voice deep with in him and realised this... thing was talking through him. 

A deep raspy voice that did not sound like his own replied, "I will never come Desdemona.  I rather enjoy this body."

A smile crept on her face, "Then so be it."  She closed her eyes and suddenly Jack's mind exploded with pain.  It felt as if he was being torn in 2.  Even he could not take this pain and he began to blank out.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Hary continued to thrash at the heroes when fire filled his lungs. Shifting from Starbright to Flame, he merely inhaled the smoke and cinder, unaafected...until a sniper's bullet razed his skull. Focusing with all his might, Harry utilized Jack's healing factor, pushing the bullet from his head. Blood trickled out in a steady stream. No more playing games. Harry shifted in Acero and began to battle anew.

-------------------------------------

Oni floated in the empty nothingness of the dark dimension. No up, no down, no in, no out, just the darkness and the cold.

"Hello?" Oni called out hopelessly. "Voidhunter? Harry? Anybody? Anybody..."

Acero put the unconscious Vandal beside some rubble where she'd be safe and slowly inched his way into the ongoing battle. He found himself standing a few feet from... well, himself. A most curious power.

Before Haze could make another move with her psyblade, Acero bull rushed Harry from the side throwing his doppelganger to the ground. Metal punches were thrown as the two scuffled and kicked unable to do harm to each other. Then Harry was shifting. He changed into a Chromium and melted down almost completely. Warm liquid metal was thrust into Acero's face swimming wildly across his mask, forcing itself down his throat.

Acero smacked his own face desperately struggling for breath.

512 (edited by Night Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:20 pm)

Frost got excited, he had wounded the... thing.

"Yes, dude!" He shouted, then stared, mouth agape, as the shadowy Flame shape's bleeding head expelled the bullet, and stopped bleeding, healing itself.

"What the frak!?" Frost yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU!!!???" He screamed at the thing in frustration. In anger, he threw ice spear after ice spear at it, and when that didn't work, he conjured little shurikans and threw those, and when still that didn't work, he blasted it with ice, encasing it completely, only to have it dodge the spears, heal the wounds from the shurikans, and use Flame's power to melt the ice.

"Agh! Dude, this sucks!" Frost jumped off the porch, landing on a sheet of ice, and went off to find someone who could help with this big ugly freak.

513 (edited by Lord Revan Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:47 pm)

Jericho kicked the back room door open and shot Acero 4 times in the face with his 30mm rifle. Acero was  knocked against the wall from the energy of the APFSDS rounds, which the last one went through his helmet. Turns out, Harry saved Acero by absorbing the bullet, and ran out onto the floor in a puddle.

"Not so tough now, are ya' Harry?"

"This IS my signature."

Sunburn didn't know what to do, as Harry thrust himself down Acero's throat..... but it did seem like he had two options right now: 1, he could ignite Acero into flames, and both of them died, or 2, just sit there and watch what happened to Acero.  He personally liked the first one, but didn't really want to harm Acero.  So he stuck with the second.

Music is like candy. You have to throw away the rapping paper first.

Desdemona felt no pleasure in what she did, the smile she had worn had been for show only. Jack was in pain but it would pass, Magnus would fight but there would be no victory for the evil soul.

Jack’s hands were firmly on the blade. “Let go of the sword.” Desdemona told him.

“I-I can’t.” He said as pain coursed through him.

“The pain will stop when you do.” Desdemona said. She had witnessed such things many times before.

Magnus influenced Jack to lunged at her with the sword but it passed right through her body harmlessly.

Desdemona felt the pull of another dark soul. So there would be another that needed to be purged. It would be released from its living form soon enough, Desdemona knew this for a fact.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Night wrote:

"Agh! Dude, this sucks!" Frost jumped off the porch, landing on a sheet of ice, and went off to find someone who could help with this big ugly freak.

(i am here, please notice me...)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

517 (edited by BFFC-Mel Thursday, November 29, 2007 9:01 pm)

Vandal sat up and held her head and wondered when she’d fallen unconscious again. It was getting rather annoying. She was surprised to see the state of the bar as it looked like a demolition crew had been busy.

Vandal walked up to Frost, “What happened while I was out of it?”

“Turns out Harry the barman killed Starbright. He’s a shape-shifter. Seems he can take the form of any of us along with our powers.” Frost told.

“Well that really sucks.” Vandal stated as she tilted her head sideways and wondered if she could remove Acero’s paracite.

“Has the deep freeze worked at all?” Vandal asked.

Frost shook his head, “Not nearly well enough.”

“Why don’t you have a go now?” Vandal asked.

Frost was happy to comply.

Haze, still protected by Chromium, picked up the frozen blob that was Harry and smashed it into a million pieces. She help the group of pieces tightly, “Any objections with me throwing this into a smelter, or even better the sun?”

((Amended post...))

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Flame stood, looking around, for anything not normal. He was fine, so was every one else apparently. He sat down, the stunt he had pulled earlier had exausted him.

((See my last post.))

"This IS my signature."

((Sorry Revan, I've amended my posts))

BFFC Moderator

Flame looked up. "I can take care of it." he said, igniting his hand

Jack stood there in helpless pain.  He tried and tried to let the sword go but he couldn't, heck, he couldn't even think straight.  But part of him didn't want to let go.  This part told him he should attack.  And managed to muster a small swipe which just harmlessly passed through her.  He heard a voice say, "I yield."  Jack's entire world came crashing upon him.  He heard the clang of metal as the sword fell from his hand.  He felt his head crack against the pavement as he fell to the ground unconscious.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

523 (edited by Net-a-Fett Friday, November 30, 2007 2:45 am)

Desdemona watched as Magnus left Jack's body. She turned her hand with her palm extended and Magnus was absorbed into her. She stood for a moment and opened her mouth to the sky, a beam of light shone upward and quickly turned in an arch down to the ground and beyond. Magnus passed through the light and down to the underworld. Desdemona closed her mouth and dropped into a crouch and took a few deep breaths.

Raising a hand Desdemona noticed that she wasn't quite as translucent. "I must be close to my quota." She said to herself. Desdemona stood and picked up the cursed sword. She held the sword in both hands and it ignited in green flames before disappearing from existence entirely.

Desdemona turned to Jack and allowed her hand to materialise. He was alive and his pulse was strong, her hand glowed slightly and Jack awoke.

Desdemona noticed that the average age of an adult had changed since her last hunt many centuries ago. She shifted her form, making it older in appearance so she looked approximately 22. Then she felt the pull of the last soul she had to capture before she would be released from her duty.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Haze moved the captured pieces of Harry to Flame. She had no idea if this would work, but sincerely hoped so.

((Guys this will be my last post for a day or two. Please shuffle Haze and Chromium to the background if need be. Val if you return please feel free to pick up where I left off - Thanks! ))

BFFC Moderator

(Mel, i suggest u post in the "I'm Back" thread)