Re: games people want to see?

I'd like to see a bounty hunter game like the one they made for Jango, just with Boba Fett instead.  And they should put it on the playstation three.  Because that would rule.  And I would need a new pair of pants.

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.

Mandalorian wrote:

I'd like to see a bounty hunter game like the one they made for Jango, just with Boba Fett instead.  And they should put it on the playstation three.  Because that would rule.  And I would need a new pair of pants.

LOL.....yeah that sounds awesome!!! (not the getting a new pair of pants, but the game)lol

MandalorianSpy9

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

Dervish wrote:

* A Bounty Hunter game starring Boba Fett

* A new Republic Commando game (with better multiplayer, and a multiplayer campaign feature)

* KOTOR 3

* A new Star Wars MMORPG (SWG is too messed up now sad )

* A new X-wing/TIE Fighter sim (or simply update the graphics on the old ones)

same here

All those Star Wars sequels are a definite, KOTOR III more than anything. Republic Commando 2 and Bounty Hunter 2, also good ideas that need to happen.

Other than that, I'd like to see a better Star Wars RTS. Battlegrounds is okay, but they could definitely do better than that. Maybe something more along the lines of Battle for Middle Earth? I think that could be pretty amazing. And how about a new FPS? Not counting Jedi outcast, the last one I can think of is Shadows of the Empire, and I think we're due for a new one. Maybe starring Boba? I think that'd be pretty amazing, myself.

Non-Star Wars: They need to get around to releasing Starcraft Ghost >_<

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

I also would REALLY like them to make Bounty hunter 2 with Boba. That would be soo awesome!! And it would have different staring charecters like Bossk, Ig-88, Dengar,............Oooo!! yikes You know what should be made is a game from a Boba Fett book!! That would be cool!! big_smile

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

31 (edited by Humorbot5 Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:50 am)

I want Bounty Hunter 2 as much as the next guy.
But if it doesn't come out on Xbox I can't get it sad
I want to get the first one but I can't.....

Another good Star Wars FPS like Dark Forces would be pretty cool too

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...