Re: Kainde Amedha (RPG)

(btw adeptus you can call my guy Fort since its his nickname.)
Fort lowered his smoking gun and walked back into the safe zone with Spade and John.
"Hey John, its been a while. Good to see you alive after whats been going on. This here is Spade, a valuable alley and one of the clones who came aboard before the attack...Were gonna need help getting to the communications sector on the other side of Delta. Have you tried to get there yet?"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

"It'l be clear. Its right about in the center of the safe zone. But its pretty hectic over there. We already called for more marine support. Theres a bar, a PX one or two resteraunts in here. There are also quarters for everyone, head to the PX theres a guy in at a folding table. He can get you a bunk or a room or whatever they give you non-coms."

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

(PX? non-com?)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

79 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:34 pm)

(Post Exchange (like a army version of wallmart, exept not as big, and no tax all that.) Noncomissioned Officer. ANything below a second lieutenant, (atleast in the army dont know bout teh marines. which your a sergeant right?)

(but my character isnt a non-com)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

(your a Sgt major, your a non-com. or an NCO if you prefer.)

82 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, November 22, 2007 6:09 pm)

"Sir, could we hurry this up? Commander Tac needs to hear whats happened. I'd do it my self, but i cant get a signal with my comm."

(Commander Tac is the guy in charge of the Republic Assualt Ship)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

"Alright then Spade, lets move it." Fort said to him.
They first made a stop at the PX and Fort picked up some extra ammo and grenades. Spade got some stuff also (Maybe he can pick up some stuff he never had before). Fort led Spade to the communications tower and they eventually came upon the edge of the safe zone where the marines were putting up a fight with some aliens.

"Status?" Fort asked the hightest ranking officer there. He saw the insignia on Fort's armor and knew who he was.

"Well there are more than 40 aliens that we were able to count ahead and were keeping them at bay. We havent been able to pass or attack them because theyre hiding in ducts and stuff and using guerilla tactics." He replied

"So no one has gotten to the Communications tower?"

"Not as of yet however that was on the list if we managed to get by."
Fort looked to Spade and Spade already knew what to do.

"Alright." Fort said as he and Spade walked through the hallway and into the chaotic area of the safezone.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas