51 (edited by Valthonin Monday, October 8, 2007 3:58 pm)

Re: Kainde Amedha (RPG)

Fort, pondered for a moment. He understood what the alien meant and had no choice at the moment but to accept its challenge. He adopted one of his CQC stances, one which didn't utilize weapons but intead focused on speed, agility and swiftness rather than strength. It was similar to Taijutsu in style, technique and purpose.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Dachande half squatted, spreading his arms out. He roared, circling the human. He would wait for the human to attack first. His mask was still on, in a challange, he would normaly remove it, but in the current conditions that would be stupid.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Fort circled along with the alien and was recalling in his head all the things his Sensei taught him about larger, stronger opponents. One of the first was to let the attacker have the first move. Yet after some time it was apparent that that wasn't going to happen. Fort grabbed one of the aliens outstretched arms with his right hand and pulled towards himself. As the alien moved towards him the the force of the pull he moved next to it and with his left hand he punched the side of the aliens face, where the metal mask did not cover and gave him some kind of spot to attack. The alien did not expect such an outright attack and quickly stiffened itself to anticipate any other attacks. Fort used this to his advantage and pulled himself up using the aliens strong arm and drove his knee into its ribs. He then pushed off and narrowly dodged a bone crushing punch.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Dachande used his opponents momentum against him, he grabbed one of his arm, and slammed him into the wall.  He let the human rise, and kick him. The humans foot conected with his ribs. He grabbed his foot, and twisted, bringing him down agian. The human rose once more, and punched at Dachande's gut, the punch connected, he almost doubled over. The human pulled Dachande's arm and he stumbled forward.

Fort circled around the large alien and kicked the back of its knees. This caused the alien to fall unpon its knees. He used this position to send a punch to the back of the alien's head, which did connect and was a strong punch, yet the alien quickly retaliated and swung his right arm back, launching Fort through a wall weakened by acid.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

(sorry ive been gone for so long but mesa back now)

Spade thought for a moment on what he should do: jump...or take the elevator. He decided neither...he'd repel down. Spade attached his grappler to the ground, and cliped his end of the cord to his belt, then he let him self fall down the hole. He landed behind the alien who was stareing at a hole in the wall where he was guessing the marine was. Spade droped to one knee and aimed for the back of the aliens head...CRACK! the gun went off with the reassuring crack that all plasma weapons give.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Dachande was lucky, as usual. He grabbed the armored human and threw him back, unintentionaly hitting the clone as he fired. The humans fell down dead. He would have colledcted their skulls as trophys, but he had no time, perhaps, they would still be in good condition when he returned. He left, to reunite with his fellows.

(your not dead. Just unconcious. He dosnt know that, use it to your advantage.)

After a few moments Fort's eyes slid open and his familiar HUD came into view. His head had hit the side of his helmet pretty damn hard. He turned to his side and began to try and wake up the white armored man next to him.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Spades eyes opened. His HUD was flashing infront of his face telling him his body's condition. It was currently telling him thay he had just recevied a considerble amount of trama. His visuals now focused on a face infront of him. "Are you alright?" it asked. "yeah...yeah I'm fit to fight. whats your name and rank?" Spade asked as he sat up. "I never got it."

"Sergeant Major James Fortesque in charge of mission defence and assault. Do you have any idea of what the hell is going on here?"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"Well, Sir'" replied Spade. "my platton of the 531st Elite Infantry was ambushed by a massive wave of alien beasts, we were out numbered 5 to 1. Me and my pod mates ran for it with what was left of the platton" Spade took a deep breath. "Then we were attacked again by another group of aliens as we ran, this time by a different species. They seemed more inteligent as they were useing plasma cannons." Spade looked down. "I think I'm the last of them, though there were other plattons on this station, if there still alive we need to warn them of this attack."

"I've been trying to make my way to the communications room, but this place is infested with aliens. Come with me and we might make it. Then we can warn your other platoons as well as my home planet."

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"Roger that sir, you take point I'll cover your six."

Fort and Spade continued down the ruin hallway they woke up in. They walked the opposite way that the large humanoid alien went, following the map in Fort's HUD. After several dead ends due to collapsed hallways, they came upon the Monorail which lead to the Delta Labs.
"Alright this Monorail leads to the Delta Labs, where the secondary Communications Center is. The first one here in Alpha quadrant has been destroyed." Fort said to Spade.
(Adeptus is it ok if i make the station to be on a small planet or large asteroid or something? So I can use the monorail?)
Just as Fort and Spade were about to walk into the Monorail the door they came in through behind them slid open and 7 or so Xenomorphs spilled into the docking bay.
"Take 'em down!" Fort yelled as he opened fire on them.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

65 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, November 15, 2007 1:43 pm)

"Affirmative Sir, taking down alien marks." Spade blew apart two of the Aliens before they were able to reach them, Fort shot another two before they were able to reach him with there talons and teeth. One of the Aliens whiped out its tale aiming for Spades head, he was able to dodge to the right so the sharp barb only gashed his left shoulder pad. He was then able to toss his gun into his left hand and then blast the Alien to pieces. He looked over to Fort who was standing over the bleeding forms of the remaining Aliens. "Nice work Sir." Spade looked around for a moment and added: "Should we be moving? I think more of those things might be near."

(you can use the monorail even if its not on a planet (think Halo 2 the space station in the start) but if that dont work, you can do planet or whatever. Hey, while in Delta, watch out for zombies, imps, hellkinigts and the like)

Dachande was getting closer to where the ooman ship was docked. He could see the small lines of resin that the xenomorphs secreted for their hives. He looked down and saw a mask, one of his hunters was in there, and Dachande would find him, dead or alive.

(Ahhh, a Doom 3 fan I see... Im actually playing it again for the second time right now, amazing game. My finger is glued to that "F" button.)

"Just a minute." Fort replied to Spade. He walked up to the entrance of the boarding station and unhinged a grenade from his belt. He tossed it into the already weak hallway because of the alien acid blood. He took cover and the blast collapsed the corridor.

"That should hold them for a little bit atleast." Fort and Spade boarded the Monorail and Fort activated it. The train sped off into the darkness of the tunnels leading towards the outside of the space station. Fort and Spade barely spoke a word before they saw something that made them speachless. As the train exited the last Hazard Door and burst out into the bare environment of the planet the station was on Fort and Spade got a view of one section of the station which had a gigantic black Xenomorph riping through the walls trying to gain access into the base and cause havoc. The giant Xenomorph turned at the sound of the monorail speeding down the rail. It roared and began to chase the train. It was like a Xenomorph T-Rex in structure and the way it ran. It was catching up relatively quickly and Fort and Spade acted upon instinct. They ran to the last car on the train and blew out the back window. The environmental controls on their armors kicked inand provided oxygen while they began to shoot back at the charging Xenomorph.
(Think that Jurassic park arcade game where you have to shoot at the charging T-Rex while riding in the car.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

68 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, November 15, 2007 2:54 pm)

Spade started to blast away at the monsters legs hoping that the creatures massive weight would work for him, and topple the beast to the ground.

(ok, is that a queen?)

Dachande was close, the Kainde Amedha had already decreassed its attacks, and that mean he was closer to the eggs, and that meant he was closer to the hosts, he heard a scurring behind him. He spun, rapidly flicking through vision modes. His plasma casters looked for targets, and he brought his spear up. Nothing. He was getting jumpy, that was bad. A hiss sounded behind him, less then three meters away. He spun, and cut through the things neck. There were more then he thought, and they soon managed to bring him down
(oh noes, more hosts,

This is part if a diabolical plot to make a new guy, but not kill Dachande, later, i get rid of one of them. more.....permanatly MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Name: John Rico (sory but Starship Troopers is awesome)
Species: Human
Weapons: M56 "Smart gun" M4A4 pistol and a M41A pulse rifle
(more on this guy later.

(Well I kind of wanted to make it a queen...key word "A", meaning that there may be more....)

Spade and Fort kept shooting at the giant alien, yet it was extremely durable. It caught up with the rear car and Fort and Spade were forced to run into the head car as the giant alien ripped the last car off the tracks. The train finally reached the Delta Labs sector and the train cleared the huge Hazard doros just as the giant alien was reaching for the head car. It retracted its arm so that the doors didnt crush them. The train cleared several more hazard doors before the aliens banging on the door was finally out of reach to hear. The train stopped at Delta Labs entrance and Fort and Spade wearily got off the destroyed train while its alarm system were still going on.
"Engineering personel please report to Monorail Station for repairs, thank you." Was the automated message looping through the station for a few minutes.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

71 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, November 15, 2007 6:35 pm)

(no, there ARE more, you forget the one on the ship, who is still making more little bundles of DOOM!!!!!!!!!!
Hey howbout Delta is by the control center)

John was pretty happy, considering that half his squad was dead. He had the perimeter watch on the secure zone, which was basicly just a 500 foot buble extending around the control center and Delta Labs. There were turrets about thrity feet infront of him, and they were built in, so they didnt run out of ammo anytime soon. On the low chance somthing gets past those, theres always his smart gun, which can sense anything within a football feild of him, and identify it as freind or foe.
   Adding to the general feeling of happiness was Kirah, one of the human non-clone officers from the alien ship. John would have taken one of those white armor guys  as well, word in the safe zone was that those guys were uber-badasses when it came to fighting. But Kirah had a plasma gun as well, and she looked good. John was working his charm on her.  "I dont like it here, these things arent natural." 
  John grinned "Hey, your safe with me." He thought he could try to make a move "How about af-"
  The smart gun twitched, and John's head snapped over, and he relaxed when he saw one of the clones that had been sent on patrol come into view.

72 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Friday, November 16, 2007 6:48 pm)

"Whew, that was a close one, ok next stop Delta!" Spade started to walk down a corridor. "Uh...how bout you take point Sir? Cus I dont got the schematics for this station."

"Yeah, ok this next left." Fort replied. Him and Spade continued through the Delta Labs.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

(adeptus this might be a good time to drop a plotbomb...)

75 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:26 am)

John saw the two come around the corner, on his HUD he saw an identyfyer for the armored man. "James? Jesus, how did you get here?" James walked over, and into the safe zone. The motin detector read out for the turrets Kirah was holding started pinging. He looked at Fort, and the clone. "Get ready." He looked at Kirah. "Get back" From down the halls, the turrets started up, thtere were enought to get past them. The first poked its head around  the corner, John's gun, twitched, and he fired. More and more came past, and they all opend fire. It only took a couple of minuets, but there were at least sixty alien bodies on the ground by the time it was over.

"Report." the com crackled "Heavy contact, at least sixty, neutrilized."
A marine and a clone came up behind them. "Your relived." The marine said.

(allow the safe zone to be safe...............for now...)