Topic: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

The answer:  YES

He is clearly a man on the go and not a fool with his money.   The quick service and low prices at McDonalds would be just what he needs after a long day of bounty hunting.  Im even willing to bet he would be a dollar menuaire!

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

mcdonalds tastes like butt grease

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Jesse Fett please dont troll this thread.  McDonalds have served 1billion people, I guess people must like butt grease huh? LOL @ you

hahaha well damn they must like it to eat at that grease hole. I dont see how saying "I guess people must like butt grease huh?" was gonna really put me in my place, it really made me ROTFLMAO yaya thems geeking words

"they"  = 1/5th of the worlds population  and yes THEY like McDonalds.  So your butt grease comment was just classless and ignorant.

Actually I can't see Boba eating there, he's a lean mean fighting machine and I think he'd eat well.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Bobba would eat there.  He is constantly on the go bounty hunting and cannot possibly have time to cook his own meals or afford to eat at fancy restaurants all the time.

Jesse Fett = pwned.

The McDonalds GoActive menu is just what he would eat.  When hunting bounties he doesnt have time to cook up some fancy pants supper.  He would be in and out within 5 minutes with a healthy and delicous meal.

FettKKM I like your style!

I think Boba would be too suspicious to eat anything other than what he made himself.

Also you can edit your post to add extra, rather than double post - thanks wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Thanks McDonalds&BobaFettFan I like you to.  You seem good natured. 

Hi Mel!

classless and ignorant it may have been. But the sad truth is that it is true mcdonalds food is greasy crap. People have lost sight of the good old days when your mom would make good healthy home cooked meals that didnt make you fat and die of a heart attack at 22

JesseFett I am over 22 years of age and have ate McDonalds near daily all my life.  I am 6ft 2in 204 lbs and less than 10 percent bodyfat.  Dont blame your gluttonous ways on the great food that is McDonalds.  You can eat too much of anything and become obese.

Also stop trolling me and this thread.  This is about Boba and McDonalds not your obvious Wendys connections.

he wouldn't be able to fit the burgers through that opening in his helmet so he'd probably only eat the salads.  speed and health all in one.

McDonalds&BobaFettFan wrote:

Also stop trolling me and this thread.  This is about Boba and McDonalds not your obvious Wendys connections.

Hey play nice, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

BFFC Moderator

Im sorry Mel but Im passionate about 2 things,  McDonalds and Boba Fett.

I dont feel like reading all this, and hah I actualy know the owners of wendys in western canada good people they are I go to school with their son. Wendys pwns mcdonalds all the way. I gotta admit this has been fun arguing with the newbies.

Stir the pot why don't ya tongue

BFFC Moderator

Fett Chin, would Fett really eat a salad?  I think he would need his protein by eating steak and chicken so he could go out and brawl and possibly leg lock.

we all know its just one dude, so why not.

Jesse Fett wrote:

I dont feel like reading all this, and hah I actualy know the owners of wendys in western canada good people they are I go to school with their son. Wendys pwns mcdonalds all the way. I gotta admit this has been fun arguing with the newbies.

its all beginning to make sense.  What depths will Wendys sink to in order to besmirch McDonalds?

pffft I didnt say I ate at wendys I just said it pwns mcdonalds sorry ***. I dont like to eat fast food, I can kill and cook my own food.

FettKKM wrote:

Fett Chin, would Fett really eat a salad?  I think he would need his protein by eating steak and chicken so he could go out and brawl and possibly leg lock.

ever heard of grilled chicken salad, smart guy?

FettKKM wrote:

or afford to eat at fancy restaurants all the time.

He is the most sucsessful bounty hunter, and he usually goes after big game. I think he can afford to eat at fancy restaurants all the time if he wanted. I doubt Fett would eat at any fast food establishment. He does have a sort of grey slop that he feeds his bounties. He might eat that.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

simple. boba would start to eat at McD's, get fat, attempt to sue, and kill the president and CEO when he lost. then it turns out he'd never eaten there before.