Re: Which armor is cooler? ESB or ROTJ?

Since this is the BFFC... we have an pretty authoritative guide to these costumes:

http://www.bobafett.com/manual/faq/geeking/

But it could be better. smile Side-by-side shots would be nice.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

All that I can see that was different was the gauntlet color (and the jet-pack it different?), so why the debate?  I't Boba, we love him whatever he's wearing!

(I like the red gauntlets better, by the way  big_smile )

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Ralin Drakus wrote:

All that I can see that was different was the gauntlet color (and the jet-pack it different?), so why the debate?

I agree.

Ralin Drakus wrote:

All that I can see that was different was the gauntlet color (and the jet-pack it different?), so why the debate?  I't Boba, we love him whatever he's wearing!

(I like the red gauntlets better, by the way  big_smile )

God; my spelling SUCKED in that post     tongue    I must not have had enough caffeine that night.........

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I prefer the armor in ESB the blue jumpsuit really catches my eye.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

i think i have to go with the esb armor because it is basically the original and did you guys notice in ROTJ when luke is in jabbas palace, boba ID scanner changes sides on his head? cool little spoof smile

>FETT OUT<

Moving this to the appropriate forum.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

ESB is better that ROTJ in my opinion

if you wonder why blame the ewoks( except for the baby ones)

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

34 (edited by -F3TT- Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:31 pm)

R O T J

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

ROTJ for me as well. Although I'll have to agree with X (don't remember your name, sorry!), I don't like at all the yellow parts. It's like he's working in a circus, too colorfull for me..
I prefer Jango's armor, btw..

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
                                                                               William Shakespeare

Psh. ESB by far.

"This IS my signature."