1 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:04 pm)

Topic: Mystik (RPG)

Ok, you should know the rules by now...i hope, for you new members, the rules are listed on most front pages of an RPG

Classes:Mage, Necromancer, Warrior, Knight, Barbarian, Spellsword,Assasin, Theif, Warrior of Shadow, Healer, Archer  (you can make a sort of custom class just supply a name and abbilties)

Races:Human(most ballanced) ,Elf/Dark Elf(best at magic.),Orc(strong),Orkulathan (lizard-man, breaths under water, stealthy) Tai'kor (think taung/yatuja, most athletic, realy tall)

Character 'sheet'
Name:
Race:
Age:(elves, orkulathan and Tai'kor are very long lived)
Class:
Side:(this comes later)
WOC:(if you have twin blades they can go under one space)
WOC2:
WOC3:
Spells:(five for warrior/archer classes, one extra for healers, six for mage/necromancer) 

Back story,(Think LOTR/Elder Scrolls)

You are a traveller, born in a village or city you grew to adulthood, and your own skill emerged. You left your birth place, seeking greatness, wealth, power, or somthing else. You entered the land of Arkethonech to find a kindom under seige. You must make a choice, join the invaders, known as the Chat'orh'auk or the defenders, the C'ta'nez'ech. you then will speak to a man. a warlord, or a king, and he will tell you of an artifact, that you must retrive for him. The journy is long and perilous but the rewards are great.
(so, for your 1st post, you will be coming from where ever, and you will see the city, and choose a side, so then the leader of the side gives you the mission.)

Name: Kal'ok'eth
Race:Orkulathan
Class:Warrior of Shadow
Side:
WOC:Twin short swords,
WOC2: Knife
WOC3:Serpents Fang (magic knife)
Spells: Fireball, lightning, cloak, paralize, Charm

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

2 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Saturday, September 1, 2007 10:59 am)

Re: Mystik (RPG)

Name: Ka'rta
Species:Tai'kor
Allegiance:
Class: Warrior
Sub-Class: Warrior of Shadow (Many years ago, multible Volcanos erupted covering the land of Manda Kai and plunged them into Darkness, till this day. The people of this land adopted the name: Warriors of Shadow. These Warriors where trained in the art of stealth, surrvival in the wilderness and Melee combat.)
Armor: Shadow Armor (inchanted armor). Shadow Armor is Jet-Black, has a T-shaped visor and the color of the visor is blood red. Armor Boosts strength, and stealth.

WOC: Dual Katanas
WOC2: Dager
WOC3: Bow and arrows
Spells: invisibility, Fire Ball, Heal, fortify stealth and Shadow Energy (lets him use shadows as a weapon)

Personality: Loyal, fierce, Honorable, Honor bound, unfeeling, fearless,......and will kill you if you stain his honor.

Ka'rta walked in the shadows of the trees near by the road. He soon came apon a Fort of stone....and it was burning. He quickened his pace.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Kal'ok'eth walked through the mountain pass, he was clad in black armor, with a ruddy red trim, he had his helmet in his arm, and he was happy. There were larks singing, and the air had an uplifting quaility to it. The path curved up ahead, he looked up, and saw smoke. he replaced his helmet and began to run along the path he drew his swords, which were curved and sharp, in the hilts there was a stone, one dark obsidian, another white pearl. (they look like a combonation of Kretos' and the ones on the cover of Prince of Persia, the newer one)

4 (edited by Ph34r Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:38 pm)

Name: Malachai
Species: Human
Age: 45 (enchantment makes him appear to be in his twenties)
Allegiance:
Armor: Artemai ( lightweight chain mail armor with no face plate or helmet, is mystically enhanced to be amazingly resilient) armor is hidden under his black priest's robe, which has a high neckline.
Class: Necromancer
WOC: Tartarus, a broadsword with a sapphire-ecrusted hilt, enchanted so that the blade grows in length the more blood that is spilled on it.
WOC2:Freddy Krueger-esque gloves, only smaller blades and they are laced with poison.
WOC3: Devil's tongue (Impossibly long whip that's practically invisible, and can cut through bone)
Spells: Heal, Summon demons, sumon zombies, dark energy (projectile attack can be used in a variety of ways), Cruciamos (sort of a combination of the Cruciatus and Imperius curses from Harry Potter, lets Malachai control the victim's body, while they suffer immeasurable pain), Vrania (allows him to read the victim's mind)

Malachai was walking through a forest, when he heard screams from up ahead. He readied his blade, prepared to behead the first being foolish enough to attack him. He saw a large group of goblins squabbling amongst themselves, trying to organize themselves into a cohernet marching position. 3 orcs were attempting to organize and rally them, speaking of some kind of sige already in proccess.
"Excuse me, sir," Malachai said, approaching the orc who seemed to be in charge. "What's all this about?"

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Kal'ok'eth stood at the top oh a hill of sorts, he saw the city. It was a quarter-circle, with walls on the inside of the city, seperating it into districts, behind it were cliffs. making the only hope for an assault from the front. The outer most secton of the city was burning, it seemed that the battle was large. He thought that the rewards of from the city's ruler could be great. But so could those from the gereral in command of the attackers

Kra'ta came apon a cross road. On the left he had one leading to the city, And on the right he had one leading deaper into the forest. He now had a dilemma, he either went to the city to find out who was attacking who, or find out what was causeing the goblins to yell and squeal. He decided to go to the right, and talk to the Goblins. Besides if he wanted to go to the city later he could always back track to here, and go to the city from here.

Keeping to the shadows Kra'ta came apon a large group of goblins and three orc trying to organize them. He also saw a Man in a Black monks robe walking torwards one of the orcs. He cast his invisibility spell and moved in closer....

Name: Squee
Species: Orc
Armor: Leather leggings and an old pot for a helmet no shirt
Class: Warrior
WOC: Rusty war hammer
SWOC: Large Rock

Squee had left the warrens the privious year in search of war, but so far all he had found were people who hated Orc's.  He had accuiered a Rusty War hammer from an old battle feild, he had just barly escaped from the undead who were gaurding the area.  Squee was in luck their was a fire burning over a city and an army of liveing fighting.
"Goo good, I like fight." Squee said to a passer by "You gonna fight?" he asked someone in a black robe.

"Must I? I merely was inquiring as to what ruckuss was going on in the nearby town. I would be happy to fight along side, provided we share similar goals..." As he spoke, Malachai felt the presence of someone else closeby, hidden from view.
"Oh, and by the way..." Malachai turned his head, seeming to stare at a patch of empty space, no living soul occupying it. "... We're being watched." Malachai hurled a small black sphere of ethereal energy at the spot, causing a figure to appear and be sent backwards.
"It's not nice to spy on people." Malachai snapped at the tai'kor.

Jumping up with out the use of his hands, Kar'ta replied: "Spying is a way to learn" His voice seemingly disimbodied

"OOH, good trick you gonna show Squee?"  Seeing the figure in black toss a black orb that caused someone to appear.  "You a wizard, I here of wizards they bad mojo to fight. You look like a wizard, I smack people if they get close to you, OK."  Smileing with his yellow and missing toothed grin, and green skin.

(sory forgot Dark elves, i edited though.) Kal'ok'eth chose the warlord, there was no sign of how much land the army had conquered, and he could gain more power through the warlord then through some old witherd king. He set upon his path, and within twenty minuets he had reached the edge of the encampment. A well built Tai'kor stood watch. "Halt!" the guard barked, "Or I'll have your body put on display to discourage more like you!" Kal'ok'eth stooped, and said "I wish to join your forces, I wish to serve your leader." He said. The guard scoffed "Tai'lein would have no wish to see you. I will not let you pass, you dont look strong enough to serve."

Kal'ok'eth drew his blades, casting a cloak spell on himself, he ran forward, and thrust one of the blades upward, the point barely peirced the Tai'kor's throat, but it was enough to send a message. "Pass." the guard said through gritted teeth.

" 'Wizard' is such a generic term."replied Malachai, his trademark wit and sense of elegance about him. "I prefer the term necromancer if you don't mind."

"Necromancer? That mean you control dead people?" Squee asked excitedly.

"Yes, of course." Malachai stated matter-of-factly.

"Good. Undead soldiers up ahead, we not want to risk attacking them, but boss Ta'lein not be happy if we late. You take care of undead.?"

"I'd be happy to." Malachai turned towards the tai'kor. "Are you going to follow me again, or did my lesson sink through?"

Kar'ta replied, with his disimbodied voice once more. " I am a Warrior of the Shadow....... I walk where the shadows are, banishing the light.....where I go is where the shadows are....."

14 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, August 29, 2007 6:03 pm)

Kal'ok'eth stood before the warlord now, she was dark elf, wearing a strong suit of armor, the helmet sat on the table before her. "The seige is not going as planed, there is but one way to end this quickly, so my armies may move on." She said. "You seem to be more that a line soldier, perhaps you can aid me in this. I seek an artifact, an orb, to be exact. It is rumord to be in the wastes of Taronech, far from here. my opponet seeks it aswell, and if he claims it all is lost. bring me the orb, and you will be rewarded."

"Oh the undead they powerful, that where I got dis."  Pointing to his war hammer "Dis be the power, of de undead dey break when smashed.  But you keepen de dead ones from attacking us right?" 
Following the Necromancer Squee felt like a hero at least in his own mind he got to gaurd someone who in turn would protect him from the only thing he feard the undead.
"Boss Ta'lein be paying good for one of your kind, being able to control the dead."

"Taronech, thats far a good ways west. Dangerous land" Kal'ok'eth said. "You may keep whatever you find on the journey, all but the orb." "I will do this Kal'ok'eth said, "but I would like to wait here a while."  "You may stay for ten days, no more, you will be treated as a general while you rest."  A servant brought a pitcher, and two mugs, she offerd him a tankard, and he accepted, finding he was thirsty, he took a large draught, and left the tent

In time, Malachai, Squee, and the goblin hoardes came to an amazingly desolate area of land. The barren battlefield was littered with the walking, their collective glazed eyes seeming to see everything, and at the same time nothing. Malachai stepped forward as the mob of zombies approached. He had never attmepted to control this many of them before, so he ha dto focus rather thoroughly. Just before the undead soldiers reached Malachai did they all freeze in their tracks. Their weapons were brought down to their sides, and they speddily joined in with the goblins behind Squee and Malachai.

"There. Not only is it safe to proceed, but your army has just doubled in number."

"Squee like you, necroman. Boss Ta'lein gonna love you, trust me."

Kal'ok'eth had a very acomidating tent, it almost riveld that of Ta'lien's  he was tired, and imediately, removed his armor, dressing in traveling clothes lay down on the hammock, made of rouch canvas, but lined with bear pelt. He dozed off. He dreamed of a dark land, with red sands, and dark skies, a great orb sat on a pedistal, and as he watched, somthing formed before it, he turned and ran, but, as with most nightmares, he could not escape. He awoke just before the thing toched him, he left the hammock, and poured himself a glass of the wine from the table. He replaced his armor, and began to explore the encampment

19 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:44 pm)

Kar'ta decided that the shadows where abundent around this Necromancer, he decided to folow him once more, but he kept his distance so that he would not be seen.

The encampment wasnt so much a millitary base as it was a traveling city, shops, tavrens, and blacksmiths had all set up tents. Kal'ok'eth decided to stop at some of them. The air was filled with the smell of smoked meat, and he moved to the tent the smell was coming from, it was a small store, and he bought some food, and began to explore some more, eating as he went

"Squee hungry, you hungry, necromancee?  Squee good at finding food."  As the two liveing were ahead of the hord of undead, in the wastland Squee had found a real helmet and was now wearing it with pride.  It was a large rivited steel helmet with a plated chin strap,  he also found a chain mail shirt the main drawback was it was a little to small and had a lage hole where the privious owner had been killed.
"Yes I am." was Malachai's response.
"Oh, good I be back wit good food you see."  With that Squee ran off the path into the woods.

Kal'ok'eth decided to pay a visit to the side of the encampment, he was in full armor, so unless there was a mage or somthing wanting to kill him he would be alright. He was looking at a path coming from south, and slightly more east was a large waste land, Kal, knew for a fact this was not the area he looked for, as those wastes were atleast a thirty days walk west.

( Know everyone like the RP thing in individual tags, but I'm a long tim emember of an RP site that has a system similar to this one, though the cobat has actual stats and rules.  Your character actually gains levels.  Ikuzo Youma is the biggest RP forum on Invisionfree.  I won't advertise the link here.  PM me if you're interested.)
Name: Shinomori
Race: Elf
Class: Assassin
Side:(this comes later)
WOC:Masterwork Elven Scimitar
WOC2: Guild Blade (THink Assassin's Creed)
WOC3: He's got hands, right?
Spells: Shadowcloak, Shadow walk, Bloodrunes(Effect depends on the fluid used to write and the character used.  Blod is most effective.)

:Shinomori tracked the little verin through the shadows, towards the camp.  It's ill fitted armor and loping gait made it easy prey.  He popped out of Squee's own shadow and grabbed him from behind.:

"What are you doing here, beside's tresspassing in my woods?"

:The guild blade concealed in his sleeve practically begged to plunge itself into this things skull.:

[i]Verd ori'shya beskar'gam[/i]-A warrior is only as good as his armor.
[i]Cogito, ergo armatum sum[/i]- I think, therefore I'm armed.

"I lost." Was Squees fastest response"I found necromancee and he bring me acroos the plane of the dead, and we hungry and I not know dees yours woods me sorry. I found dis rabbit."  Holding up the crushed remains of a rabbit Squee didn't know that you should not hunt small game with a war hammer.

:Shinomori let the blade snap from it's housing, mere millimeters in front of the orcs nose.:

"You seen anyone else nearby?  I hear there's a crowd gathering, and I'm always looking for a fight."

:His other hand was silently carving the elven runes for "Reflect", "Ghost" and "Silence" into his thigh.  Not only would any attack this little thing tried to give him not harm him, they would hurt the orc.  All of his motions are now silent.:

[i]Verd ori'shya beskar'gam[/i]-A warrior is only as good as his armor.
[i]Cogito, ergo armatum sum[/i]- I think, therefore I'm armed.