Re: NYC: Warzone (RPG)

"Look sir!" one of the marines said. "Should we open fire?" Thats a negative Privat, replied Ben "Look! there runing up a American flag!"
The Blackhawk prepared to land in the street.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Damn looks like I'll have to make myself scarse, soon Jake though as the dust was being kicked up by the landing chopper.
"Sylvia, where is a good place to eat around here?"
"Jake, your sense of humor died a long time ago dear, but in the sewer their is some nice warm s*#t." was her answer as she walked away.
"OK, I'll keep that in mind." Jake said. looking at the marines disembarking he thought he saw one he recognized.

Name:Commando Mark Ijun
family:a wife and three kids
weapons:RF-68 standard battle rifle, 6 mines and a knife
power:45

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

(so....your character's first name is Comando? smile
also, you need a rank and allegance)
John looked up, "Great.....marines...." he said. "Well, guess that means the AAs taken care of..."

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

"John I guess they can tell you where the rest of your company is at."  Jake said while positioning John between himself and the marines.  Yup he thought, I know that officer.  I hope I don't look like I used to enough to be recognized.  Putting on a cammo cap matching his jacket he thought he might dissapere into the crowd, now gathering around the chopper eager to hear of news from other parts of the country.

"Rike," John said, grinning, "last place I saw you was where, Baghdad? I remember you doin' some realy stupid stuff back there." "I remember you still owe me twenty bucks." Rike said. "Right, you still owe me thrity from that poker game. Why are you here?" John asked.

"Where here to take out the enemy forces keeping this tunnel guarded." Replied Rike. "Do you have any intel?"

Jake was right he knew him and they had not parted on good terms, ducking away he made himself scarse wanting to see if they were heading back to the Holland Tunnel, if they were he would have to get ahead and dissarm the traps.  He didn't want to be responsable for killing friendly troops.

"Well obviously the AAs out. so that means their coms should be out and-....yeah, by the Holland Tunnel, NY Millitia camp. Yeah, allright. Got some marines here.  Come to my position, were on broadway." John said over his radio. "They requroup here and we go go to take out their refuling station"

35 (edited by Raj'el Vhett Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:44 pm)

Name:Borelli, Nicolas A
Allegince: USA
Weapons: M16 A4 w/ ACOG 4x sight, M82A2 .50BMG sniper rifle(the Barret) and a Kimber Warrior .45ACP, USMC 7.5" KA-BAR
Uniform: USMC Desert MARPAT
Armor: Kevlar Helmet, Interceptor vest with  Front, Rear, and Side SAPI plates.

(THis rocks yall.  I'm actually a marine, so this is cool.)

:SSgt Borelli observed teh American command post from his viewpoint on the rooftops, his 10x scope honed in on the officers, his binocs observing for threats.  He picked up his field radio, dialed the freq he could read through his scope, and pressed the button.  He spoke in a whisper, as was habit of USMC Snipers.:

"American CP, this is SB-50.  Requesting permission to enter CP."

[i]Verd ori'shya beskar'gam[/i]-A warrior is only as good as his armor.
[i]Cogito, ergo armatum sum[/i]- I think, therefore I'm armed.

Jake pried open a manhole cover and worked his way into the storm sewer, going west then north he popped up a block and half from the enterance, one problem enemy forces were in the area.  Jake could see the destruction that he and John had caused an hour before and that enemy soldiers were looking at the bodies of their comrads.  Seeing a 7-11 that was closed and shot up he crawled out of the sewer drain between a cab and a burned out Chevy.  Makeing his way into the store he found what he was looking for the means for a diversion.  A disposibel cammera with a flash, bic flick lighters and some liquor.  Takeing the lighters he wrapped them arond a bottle of tequila at 120 proof it would burn quite well, unscrewing the cap off the bottle of whisky he would use that as a fuse he cut a smaal hole in the cap of tequila and placed it in a plastic bag.  He made his way back to in between the cab and burned out car grabbing bits of metal and other derise he put it all in the bag tied it shut and placed it under the gas tank of the cab with the tequila bottle on it's side, he poured whisky all over the bag and ran a trail back to the drain.  He climbed back down and lit the make shift fuse.  Alcohol bunrs fast on less than a second it was to the bag, a second later the lighters burst with the hot shrapnel puncturing the fuel tank as soon as the fuel hit the flames below it erupted like a volcano turning the cab into a 2000 pound claymore mine killing a squad and causeing the others to fall back.  While the enemy was reeling Jake made his way back out of the sewer and ran towards the tunnel, the thick black smoke of the gas fire blocked anyone ot the roof tops from being able to see him.

((Facts: 4 bic-flick lighters have the explosive power of 1 stick of black powder dynamite,  120 prooff is 60% alcohol and burns quite well.))

37 (edited by Raj'el Vhett Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:32 pm)

(But the plastic parts from an exploding lighter wouldn't punture a steel or aluminum gas tank.  Nice use of improvised weapons, though.)

:Nick watched the explosion through his binocs, saw the manhole covering close.  His night vision and thermal imaging optics easily picking out the 30 plus invaders and the man who had just set the explosion.   His scanners picked up a police radion in the area, and active one.  He decided to hold his fire on the enemy troops until he found out who the new combatants were. He dialed their frequency now.:

"Manhole Force, this is SB-50, overwatch in postition over your location.  What is your designation?"

(yeah, IEDs, great when we use them, bad when they do, you know what i mean?)

(I haven't deployed yet, so I have little experience with them.)

(thankfully neither has my dad.)

(Ah, a Millitary family.  Tell him I've got a platoon wishing him well.  Is that he hasn't deployed, or hasn't hit an IED?)

(IED, hes on a base, P.A.)

(yeah, I know how you feel. My dad deployed last year to Iraq)

The sound of the explosion echoed all the way to the Blackhawks landing area. Rike turned to were the explosion came from, he could see a cloud of smoke forming over the area.

44 (edited by wizardofcars Thursday, August 30, 2007 4:59 pm)

Raj'el Vhett wrote:

(But the plastic parts from an exploding lighter wouldn't punture a steel or aluminum gas tank.  Nice use of improvised weapons, though.)

(( That is why the bag was packed with metal parts from the burned out chevy. A buddy of mine was in Afganistan for a year, then instead of comming home they sent him to Iraq.))

:Raj'el clicked the radio again:

"Manhole force, respond, or be classified hostile.  Over."

(Some one had to post IC.  Come on, lets get on with it.)

Jake turned the volume down on the radio"This is Jake Wells of the New York City Milita, if you are defending then consider me friendly."  Jake was almost ready to be shot when his radio came back with.
"Proceed to your destination we have you covered."  The silent sigh of releif was a good feeling, better than being shot and left to bleed to death to see if anyone was going to come to your aid.  Once in a conceled area Jake decided that their were enough friendlys to warrent him to put an American flag patch on his jacket, sticking it to the velcrow on his shoulder.  It was the green and black cammo pattern with infared stiching so in low light or night friendlys with night vision wouldn't mistake him.

"Sounds like Jakes been busy" John muttered as he walked into the command tent of the millitia. "So, you got a plan or what? My squad is gona regroup here, then move on to our rally point."

:Nick watched them get up and leave.  He strapped his rifle to his back, stowed his binocs, and shouldered his m16.  He slicked the radio one last time.:

"Manhole force, you have a call sign.  This is SSgt Borelli of USMC Intelligence, operating alone.  Advise of your current position for pick up."

"Negative SSgt Borelli, I just regained access to the holland tunnel.  I have to disarm my traps before our guys get here wouldn't want to blow up friendlies.  But you can call me E1 Wells."  Jake was entering the sevice passage for the tunnel.  He pulled of a vent cover and inserted a safety pin into a claymore and put it in his backpack, while in their he pulled out his own night vision had them at the ready.  Useing a garrage door remote he clicked the main button, there was a muffeled explosion and everything went dark, he turned on the night vision the familiar green world that had been his friend long ago was back and he would be up to his old tricks.

"Roger that callsign Manhole Force.  I just arrived in town a few hours ago.  Where's friendly HQ?"