Re: RPG: False Emporer (Clones vs Chaos)

Lucius was close enough to hear the screams of the dieing man that Rykol had impaled, with a new found veal for killing Lucius caharged into the melee.  Carving a path towards some robed figure with an energy weapon that he had not seen before this would be a challange.

(i didnt say they didnt retreat, i said they didnt surrender when they have the means to resist)

"Master Valthonin! I am picking multible targets inbound on your location!
I'm sendind you Havoc sqaud to support you." Said Darus into his comlink.

"Havoc squad! Drop what your doing and report to Master Valthonins location, he has multible hostiles inbound." Ordered Darus. Yes Sir! replied Havoc sqaud in one voice.

Havoc sqaud's THX changed course instantly and they blasted threw whatever was in there way, missles sprouting death, blasters sewing chaos. They saw Masters Valthonin lightsaber cuting threw down ranks of Space Marines they sped towerds it, they also saw a Dreadnaught advancing on the Jedi Masters positon. They fired there missles, beam canon, and blasters all at once at the Dreadnaught. THAT got its attention.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Valthonin recieved Darus' warning and continued fighting. He had stopped an attack from something with an energy shield on its arm, so so far, that had been the only thing to resist his lightsaber and Valthonin would have to get him out of the way. He then noticed a chain sword weilding marine coming at him. He adopted an attack stance and awaited him, realizing that his chain sword could not repel a lightsaber.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

"Lord! Behin-" The cultisit's shout was cut off, as he was vaporized by an explosion near him. Rykol turned, and saw a ship come at him. How fitting, that such weak soldiers must use aircraft to conquer their foes.   He thought to himself, as he opened fire on the ship, missles streaked from their pods, and bolts flew threw the air. The right wing was shreded by the torent of shells, and the craft went down in a firey blaze. The ship hit the ground on its side and skidded to a halt less then fifty feet from Ancient Rykol. He stopped firing, waiting for survivors to exit.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

4 ECD flew out of the wrekage and landed near the Dreadnaught. When they went off the Dreadnaught fell to its knees with a power black out. Then Havoc sqaud burst out spiting plasma on there enemys. But other Space Marines came to back up the Dreadnaught fireing a spred of bolters all over them. Havoc sqaud quickly reverted to Anti-armor and blasted a number of them. But after one of the sqauds members fell to the ground with a large hole in his chest, they took cover.

Rykol stood, (actualy i think his knees would lock. and he wouldent walk.) and he started to aproach the location of the enimies. His bolters laid down suppresive fire, and when he was in range he opend up with his fist-monted flamer, making the clones dive from thier cover.

"Sir! we need a really big hole on are location NOW!" said Havoc sqauds leader. "Roger that Havoc sqaud, orbital bombartment inbound....it was an honer to serve with you boys...good luck" But Havoc sqaud barly heard him as green fire desended from the heavans. And the one last thing that whent through there heads was: Glory, to the Grand Army Army of the Reublic.....

Rykol did all he could do to escape, he turned and sprinted, doing the closest thing to an action dive a dreadnaught could do, and the heat from the blast still schorched his armor. Some of the corpses caught flame. And he charged back into the fight. soon the hostile ships would be taken over by Demons. as they had no Gellar feilds.

Lucius saw the Dreadnaught dive out of the way, the intense heat from the bombbardment burned his face.  The though tof the gunners high above filled his mind they would make very good soldiers in the ranks of Chaos, fireing on their own troops.

In the main Assembly area, the main infantry force was preparing to attack, armed with DC-17 rifles, fifty companys of one, thousand Clone Troopers marched to battle, singing a song to raise moral of the troops:

One indomitable heart, Brothers all.
We, the wrath of Coruscant, Brothers all.
And glory, eternal glory,
We shall bear its weight together.
Forged like the saber in the fires of death, Brothers all.

Those who stand before us light the night sky in flame.
Our vengeance burns brighter still.
Every last traitorous soul shall kneel.

Those who stand before us light the night sky in flame.
Our vengeance burns brighter still.
Every last traitorous soul shall fall.

86 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, August 26, 2007 6:03 pm)

Rykol grabed an arc by the head, and held him high, so the other clones could see, he then crushed his skull, and attacked the others, swinging his fist at the jedi again, after turning the energy feild back on. The jedi blocked the attack, but once agian, the blow caused him to stumble.

87 (edited by wizardofcars Sunday, August 26, 2007 6:29 pm)

Seeing the Dreadnaught recover Lucius charged death in glorious battle was an end he was willing to accept.  Slashing with his chain sword he cut down many a clone but at last he succum to the enemy blaster fire.  He could feel his life slowly drain out of his body.

(New Charicter)
Name: Scourge
Leigon: Alpha Leigon
Allegance: Chaos Undivded
WOC: Storm Bolter on Tactical Dreadnaught armor short Terminator armor

Scourge came throgh the deminished warp portal, memories of when they had withdrawn from Holy Terra so many melenia ago, had been broght back anew.  He knew that the primary objective now was to secure the remaining genorators.
"Advance to the area of the orbital bombbardment, send the devistators half a click off our left flank bring up two Land Raiders push through to the Dreadnaught, Lord Abbidon wants him kept alive at all costs, sacrifice as many as nessacery to achive that.  Red Corsairs I want all Land Speeders to break off current engagements cover our advance.  Go now and do not dissapoint me or prey the enemies kill you."
   With that he lead the squad of terminators toward the base of the mountains ignoring the blaster fire that the clones were shooting at them their mission releve the Dreadnaught and protect the Genorator this would be accomplished, Alpha Leigon when lead by Abbidon had never been defeated.

The fifty, thousand clones (backed by THXs, AT-AP, and UT-UT) Charged into battle, adding there blasters to the fray

Rykol began to fire at the gunships, bringing down five in a matter of seconds.

Seeing the clones bring in up reenforcements Scourge new they needed to get to the fray fast.
"Terminators double time, KILL everything in white armor.  Devistators hold your position, shoot the enemy transports down now.  Red Corsairs where is our air support if it is not here in thirty seconds I will kill your Lord and install a man who can follow orders. Clear."
    Sprinting as fast at they could they caught up to the two Land Raiders that were running over troops both clone and Chaos.  Pulling into flanking positions to the left and right of Rlkol the Land Raiders unleashed volly upon volly on the clones slowing their momentum and allowing the Terminators to get into fireing positions around the Dreadnaught.  This was the place this would be their last stand they would win or die no falling back no retreat,  the Red Corsairs finnaly arrived all manner of Land Speeder began staifing enemy positions.  Between the crashing LAAT's and Land Speeders the ground was becomeing as littered with burring wreackage as with corpses.
"I want another Leigon brought up two miles south of our position drive them towards us we will pinch them off here."  Scourge radioed back to the Titan where Abbidon was waiting for the outcome to see this prized killing machine known as Rykol.
"Scourge the Thousand Son's will have the honor of getting to your position.  The Death company will form on your right flank and catch anything that tries to escape." A voice came back.
"Rykol my brother, Lord Abbidon wants to see you and award you after this engagement"  Scourge yelled up to the Dreadnaught.

What his foe had in strenght was lost in speed. His blows made Valthonin stumble, however he saw an opening. After blocking a blow from the arm mounted energy shield Valthonin force sped under his foe and cut off a leg while he was preoccupied shooting Valthonin's gunships. He then ran back to allow the giant creature to fall. (do i have permission to cut off your leg? if no ill delete this comment if yes ill just delete this sentence.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

92 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, August 26, 2007 7:08 pm)

I would prefer not to lose the character, but the leg is fine, if my character hurts your character to much, or vice versa, one of us should fall back)
Rykol roared in anger as he fell, and the other marines lept to his defence. he was now vaunrable, he could no longer fight efectively

(yea no killing then, this is my favorite guy in the rpg's too smile )
Valthonin realized his mistake at once. Although he had severly weakened his opponent he forgot how ferociously loyal the enemy was as they rushed his position and his foe was lost in a croud. He would have to fall back. He made his way back to his ARC troops main position, killing many of the enemy marines. He slashed several through the torso and others vertically through their bodies. After reaching his troops he called in reinforcments to help out his own troops.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

94 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Monday, August 27, 2007 1:57 pm)

"Darus! we nee*static*reinforc*static*rep*static*forcmens*static*". This from Valthonin.

Darus closed his comlink and signaled a Gunship to come pick him up....he was going into battle.

400 feet in the air, in the troop bay of an LAAT, Darus cliped the repulsolift pack on to his armor, next to him 9 ARCs did the same. "ETA: 6 SECONDS, yelled the pilot." "Ok, this it! Yelled Darus said. Helmets on! Lock and load!" The ARCs cocked there DC-15 carbines w/grenade attachments, Darus did the same. "4...3...2...1...GO! GO! GO!" They jumped out of the troop bay right above Valthonins position.

95 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Monday, August 27, 2007 3:40 pm)

Rykol opend fire, he was on his back, and he was dragging himself back, twoard the Titan. "I need vehicular support," Rykol voxed to the main area. "My leg is dammaged, and I am unable to stand. Enemy ellite soldiers are on route."

Valthonin had been slaying enemy marines when Darus landed next to him.
'Finally joined the fray eh?" Valthonin asked "You'll love these guys. Watch the close combat, thats when they get really nasty." Side by side Valthonin and Darus charged into battle to save their galaxy from destruction.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

97 (edited by wizardofcars Monday, August 27, 2007 4:48 pm)

Grabbing chains Scourge looped them around the Dreadnaughts arms, he then hooked them to a land raider.
"Get him out of here now we will stay and cover your with-drawll." With that the land raider took off back toward the Titan towing the dammaged dreadnaught behind.  Scourge new that the best artifacers would get the Dreadnaught up and running in a hurry.  Seeing two warriors one with an energy weapon the other in differnet armor comming to their position, he smiled at the oppritunity to face the best the enemy had to offer.  He had already fought the best the Imperium Of Man had to offer, when he had assaulted Holy Terra.  These two would be no different but he had to be sure not to underestimate them.

wizardofcars wrote:

Seeing two warriors with energy weapons comming to their position, he smiled at the oppritunity to face the best the enemy had to offer.

I dont think Darus is using a lightsaber.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

((My mistake I'll edit))

Rykol fired, shooting down gunships, as he was dragged away, many clones thought to take advantage of his vaunrability, but he shredded them with his heavybolters. He was almost there.