26 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Tuesday, August 21, 2007 8:28 am)

Re: RPG: False Emporer (Clones vs Chaos)

Darus's comlink crackled with Valthonin Lenthinards voice: "Darus my troops can hold them for your bombardment, its your move. Report?" "Sir, are capital ships are almost in positon for a Turbolaser strike. Your forces must hold them, I will send V-wings on a bombing run to help you repell them."

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

"CHARGE!" A cry shouted out as new soldiers charged on to the battlefield seemingly out of nowhere. in the very back of the battle, a demonic gate was being constructed, allowing the forces of Chaos to bring unlimited reinforcements onto the feild. Large spiked vehicles rolled into the warzone with freshly impaled clones screaming in pain as they were kept alive, their chests flayed open, by demonic energy. Tarkel reveled in the combat, but a clone, covered in grevious wounds grabed him in a bearhug, holding somthing in his hand. he killed the clone and opend his hand, seeing a silver-grey orb, with blinking red lights on it. realization of what it was dawned on his face, and he hurled the grenade, but to late. The grenade explded and vaporized Tarkel

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

(ah, finnally an rpg with star wars and warhammer! i love it.)

Name: Vassili Koslov
Class: Chaos Raptor (With Jump Pack)
Allegiance: Berossus
Legion: Rutilus Legio (Red Legion)
WOC: Acursed Bolter
WOC2: Las-cannon slung on back
Secondary weapon: Melta Bombs

Captain Vassili Koslov from the dark legions of the north, eyed the battle with a practiced eye. His helm tucked under his arm as the remainder of his Raptor company assembled behind him.
"Imperator!" His commanding seargent cursed. "These white devils are more of a nuisance then we expected."
"Patience Boromir, Patience." Vassili replied replacing his helm and sealing the collar. His voice crackled thru the vox caster. "We will soon teach these white rats the meaning of torment." Vassili turned to his company. "We will not fail, Berrosus wants this city for his glorious name!" His men cheered in. "Death to the emperor!!!" They shouted. Vassili unsheathed his bolter and ingnited his jump pack. "To the skies!!" he shouted as the company of a hundred strong blasted off towards the walls of the acursed city.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe"

(you should have posted this, i barely know anything about chaos..... sad )
Name: Ancient Rykol
Class:Chaos Dreadnaught
Allegiance:Chaos Undivided (you mind if im in your legion?)
Legion:Red Legion
WOC:Twin-linked heavy bolters
WOC2:Missle Launcher
Secondary:Dreadnaught mele weapons (Left arm, and flamethrower mounted in the hand.)

The AT-TEs lumbered in to position, they fired there top-mounted Laser Cannons into the enemes rank, the AT-APs moved swifly to renforce the infantry position, the V-wings swooped in from the sky and droped there pay load of Proton bombs on the enemys forces. Darus over saw it all. But the LAATs where taking heavy fire, even though the Enemys forces weapons seemed to be mosty slug-throwers which his gunships armor could take, they also had multible laser type weapons among them which his gunships could NOT take very well. From front line reports he heard of how barbarc and well..... CHAOTIC the enemy seemed to be, with reports of enemy infantry jumping on to gunships and deastrying them, and sodiers just charging into are lines in complet dissregard for there own lifes. Darus stilled a  shudder that ran up his back.

Ancient Rykol came throught the Chaos gate, and killed the first thing he saw. The Cultist he picked up worshiped Slannesh and scremed in delight as he was crushed.  Rykol began to move twoard the combat, his heavy bolters firing in perfect harmony, one firing rigt after the other, so there was no space inbetween shots. he reached the fron lines, and he grabbed a clone, let the piston in his arm hammer outward, breaking his back. he fired his flame thrower, cooking the clone in his own armor.

Darus's comlink crackled one again: Sir! Turbolaser strike ready! said the Captian of the Stars Blood. "OPEN FIRE!!" yelled Darus. The skys rained fire on the gate and on the advacing enemy troops.

Rykol heard the thunder of of an orbital bombardment behind him, they were attacking the gate. The massive dreadnaught laughed, partialy because of the fact that he was in combat, killing many foes, but also because such foes thought that a simple orbital bombardment could destroy the gate. It was powered and protected by ancient machines, which would be hidden under ground, beneath mountains, only in destroying them all would the gate close, he continued to kill, still laughing, as more and more servants of the Dark Gods poured forth from the gate into the warp.

34 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Tuesday, August 21, 2007 3:33 pm)

Sh*t!! yelled one Darus's officers look sir! The gate is unafected! "Give me a long rang scan of the surronding area! Cammanded Darus, I want jedi Master Valthonin to take a cammando unit and deastoy what ever generators that are keeping that gate working!"

Seeing the gate open Devon was exalted, this world and the surrounding ones would now be under their control and their was nothing the enemy could do other than retreat or die.  Devon like the second better.
"C'mon no sense being left out of the fun." Devon said to the other's in his squad.  This was his chance Abbidon may arrive soon, and this could be the time that he choose's the Iron Warriors to lead the crusade.  That would propel the Leigon to Lengendary amongst all of Chaos, putting them ahead of the Black Leigon.
     Leaping off the wall his brother's followed running as fast as they could all the Iron Warriors were on the move.
"If anything is in the way destroy it alien or brother." those words were greated with a chorus of yells and random fire in the direction of the fight.   This would be their chance to cleanse the feild in the name of the dark gods.

36 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:27 pm)

Rykol heard a great cheer arise from behind (hey wizard.....were in the eye of terror......this is all under Chaos's controll) He turned from the battle. Who had arived, but Abbadon the Despoiler.
He ran, at full speed, eagar to see the Warmaster in person. The man who had been so close to Horus himself. he sprinted to the front of the crowd, knocking aside an Iron Warrior, in his eagarness, he would have fell upon his knees but he did not. Instead he roared in joy as he saw the massive form of the Warmaster. He looked at the clones, and the dark twisted thing that dwelt in the dreadnaught  truly felt pitty for them.
(abbadon wont have much of a part in this....ok....just say he is kinda busy at the moment......YOU CANT PLAY AS HIM))

((I know i wasn't going to become Abbadon but just for the sake of haveing him show up is enough.  And all the planets in that system should end up in the warp.))

(iknow, i was just putting that incase some one else showed up and wanted to play as abbadon.)

39 (edited by Valthonin Tuesday, August 21, 2007 5:24 pm)

"Advance the chain-gun weilding clone blaze troopers to the front and have them unleash upon the enemy. That should do some damage." Valthonin said to his captain
He had just gotten the message from Darus about the current situation regarding the hellish gate spewing troops onto the battlefield. It was a top priorety and Valthonin would lead a special ops team of elite ARC troopers to look for and destroy anything that would have prevented the barrage from destroying the gate. He directed his LAAT to the field command center and gathered his ARC's as fast as possible.
"Darus, im leaving my troops to you, after the Blaze trooper assault they should be softened up a bit so im sure you'll manage. Commencing radio silence now."
The results from Darus' long range scan came back showing unusual metallic formations in the mountains to the east and in the caves behind the enemy forces. Valthonin gathered his 30 ARC troops and relayed to them the current situation and mission.
"That gate will be the end of us if not destroyed. We must not fail." He ended the meeting with.
"We will not fail." Responded an ARC commander. Valthonin smiled, he had trust in his troops and was especially confident with his ARC troops unwavering moral and success in past missions.
"Lets move out, were heading for the mountains first so we can get behind the enemy later and go to the caves........may the Force be with us."

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

The sky begings to change. The odd ruddy red begins to change to a sickly redish light, which seems to be moving like water. Only the Chaos Space Marines truly knew what was happening. The planet was being swalloed by the warp.

41 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Tuesday, August 21, 2007 5:49 pm)

Knowing that if they just stood there ground they would be wiped out, Darus orderd a flanking maneuver with the AT-UT and supported buy AT-APs. Cathching the enemy slightly off-guard, The AT-UTs marched into the right flank with with Plasma canons blazing cuting down many, twenty clone troopers unload from ten AT-UTs, they gained a little ground at first....but where pushed back qwickly, The enemy marines ran strait in and choped them down with there chain saw swords. Fall Back and regroup they yelled the clones. But in midst of the battle one man stood his ground and fought the hardest he had in his twelve years of life. He yelled a ralling cry, the ralling cry of the Grand Army of the Reublic: One man, but the right man for the job!!!! At those words the clones regrouped, and actually pushed them back! The enemy baffeld by these white soldiers, of blue fire called apon there dark gods to help them......

Yes the warp thought Devon the gods were blessing them. Seeing a barage of fire from chain guns he held up a hand stopping the advance of his devistator squad.
"Form lines," as soon as the squad had formed into one line "open fire!!!"
Unleashing the full fury of the devastator squad on the enemy would be a fine sight as he knew that soon there would be no escape as the planet was pulled into the warp. Plasma, Las-Cannon, Multi-Melta, Frag Missles, and his own heavy bolter were raining death on all in the way they were cutting a path straight through the center of the conflict death cult members were dieing by the hundereds. Those fools thought Devon as one of his bolter rounds took ones head off spuing blood  and brain matter over others close by.
"ADVANCE"  takeing steps into the carnage they were creating rounds of bolters were bouncing off his armor as well as the reounds from the enemeys chain and energy weapons, the barral of his Heavy Bolter was glowing red as the extrem heat from prolonged fireing was starting to take effect.  Crash an explosion occured to his right the plasma cannon over heated killing the bearer and covering Devon's armor in burning plasma. On fire and consumed with rage he through down his bolter and charged head on into the enemy lines swinging his fists with the fury of the Blood God Kohrn, he began the hand to hand slaughter of as many as he could reach laughing and reciting the creed of the chapter. He truely look like a demon now on fire and were not on fire covered with blood.

43 (edited by Valthonin Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:13 pm)

Valthonin faltered inside the LAAT. His mind was reeling with unknown worries and thoughts...there was a disturbance in the Force. He did not know what exactly could cause such a huge Force disturbance. He had been in many battles before: Genosis, Kashyyyk, Garqi, even the costly Second Battle of Cato Neimoidia had never given Valthonin a feeling such as this one. He broke radio silence for a moment.
"Darus, how is it coming along? I felt a great disturbance in the Force and something has either happened or is about to happen. Notice anything odd? Why is the sky fluctuating? Could this be the warp taking effect?"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Rykol began to advance against the enemies eagar to prove himself to the Warmaster.His boltrs shreded through infantry, and his missles destoyed aircraft, he grabed a clone and impaled him upon some of the many spikes on his hull.  He charged onwards, plowing through the mass of clones, as the sky continued to change.

"Not so well general Darus repled to his comlink, my troops are being massacred out there!" "Please hurry up and deastroy that genarator!" Darsus shut off his comlink, and looked to the battlefield, Launch are ARC-170s star fighters and attack the enemy! Yelled Darus, Bring up the Juggernauts, and barage the enemy with concussion missles! Get the infantry to pull back, Jet-Troopers attack them and hold the line. Launch mortor covering fire, rearm the reserve infantry with DC-15 rifles for extra fire power, and order them to charge! Reagroup the missles troopers into squad of six and focas there fire on the center flank!

(generator is hidden) The sky wasnt any specific color now the light was mny colors, an odd, wavering light, like it was alive..... the planet was almost gone. Rykol roared in delight as he saw enimies shudder, some vomiting as the light disorenented and sickend them.The dreadnaught charged ever onward killing anything that got in his way,his guns firing a constant stream of bullets, and his missle pods releasing a constant stream of death and destruction.

47 (edited by wizardofcars Wednesday, August 22, 2007 5:35 pm)

Devon was knocked down by the barrage unleashed upon the chaos ranks by the Juggernauts. 
"Hit that thing with something heavy now d@**'it, where the hell are our Land Raiders." Devon was swearing into his helmet mic.  The Lnd raiders had circled around behind the enemy Juggernauts and was about to hit the enemy from the rear and drive them closer to the warp portal.
(( Can we have a Chaos Titan come through the warp? Non playable but just because.))

( sounds......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if we got abbadon then yeah. )
Rykol heard the Titan before he saw it, a massive, bloodcurdling scream erupted from behind him, and a massive explosion erupted in the ranks of the clones, killing hundreds of the white armored soldiers, and vaporizing a squad of noise marines. He turned and saw a massive titan lumbering through the warp gate. The sky had stopped changeing.

49 (edited by Valthonin Wednesday, August 22, 2007 8:11 pm)

(abbadon and now a chaos titan?)
Valthonin got confirmation on the fact that the odd formation behind enemy lines was nothing unusual, so he continued to the one in the mountains, sure that that would be the source for the portal's power. He had hoped that Darus could hold the enemy before he destroyed the generator and could join the fight. After a few moments the LAATs touched down in the nearby moments and the group hiked a few feet up to a demonic looking machine which was noisy, big, and undoubtadly the source for the portals power. However, the generator was guarded by a platoon of the demonic warriors currently fighting Valthonin's forces...This situation would require stealth and perfect execution. Valthonin ordered his ARCs to circle around and flank the platoon from three sides to corner the enemy against the generator. The ARCs had the cover of rock formations and high ground to hide their movements. The warriors seemed at ease, thinking no one would find this place.
And thats were they made their mistake.
From three sides erupted a barrage of laser fire from the sophisticated weapons of the elite ARCs. Valthonin cleaved heads, torso's, and limbs from bodies as he charged foward into the startled warriors. The initial attack was devistating, however they regained footing and fought back tooth and nail and managed to kill many ARCs and almost break the left flank, but Valthonin took care of that. They died to the last man, none surrendered. As they victors turned to the generator to deal witht their new problem 3 defilers suddenly erupted the the mountain top above and charged the ARCs, guns blazing. The ARCs fought two of them while Valthonin took the third. Dodging one of its claws and its flamers he force ran underneath it, slashing its 3 left legs. It fell to the ground with a huge crash sending rocks and dust everywhere. Valthonin then circled back around and jumped, coming down on the defiler and slashing it in two with a flash of his emerald colored lightsaber. The remaining ARCs finished off the last two Defilers as they brought down several ARCs with it. Then they turned to the generator once more and upon Valthonin's order they unleashed everything they had upon the generator. They had gained distance to allow it to be destoryed in saftey, the resulting explosion rocked the mountains and created a rock slide. They ran for their lives. The LAATs were waiting where they left them and they all ran aboard their respective LAATs and they headed back for the battlefield as the lethal rock slide continued underneath them. They all awaited the sight of the portal after they had destroyed its power source and most likely saved their comrades' lives. Valthonin turned on his commlink and set it to the frequency him and Darus were using.
"How are the fireworks?"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

(just so everyone knows the Galatic Marines are an Elite core of clone troopers, so give them a little credit ok?)

Not so well sir, he to the replied to the Jedi Master. There portal is still on but its flikering, some of there troops that are coming out are be vaped half way out when it flikers....its rather messy to watch. There must be more genarators out there, I am picking up readings of large amounts of metal in the hills to the west and east, thats your best bet, Darus out.

The flame troopers where doing a valiant job of killing the enemy marines, burning them, cuting them open with vibro-swords, punching, kicking whatever it took to take one more of them down. They had a small advantage over the normal infantry...... because of there jet-backs. They used this to there fullest to give them the edge in combat.