"Dude...where's my starship?"

That'd be pretty funny.

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!Thats great big_smile

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Words you'd love to hear from Boba

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

"Drink Coca Cola....or I'll blast you"

Lol, would be great to have Boba as a Coca Cola spokesman.   Wouldn't have Pepsi as a rival for long after he joined the company, either  big_smile   

Hi from a fellow Coke addict  *the soda; not any other veriosn   tongue *

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Ew.  Coca cola.  ROOT BEER ALL THE WAY!

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

*Boba Fett blasts Sev for not drinking Coke tongue *

Don't know what else he would say, although the coke and the orbit were funny big_smile

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

"Put Sev in the cargo hold" as Coca Cola goons load his carbonite encased body into Slave I   big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

LOL, can I sue you Ralin for making me laugh so hard? tongue That was a good one big_smile

I would like him to ask me to be his hunting partner, as long as I didn't end up dead tongue  I would also like him to give me all his weapons and keys to slave I big_smile

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

cloneapart wrote:

LOL, can I sue you Ralin for making me laugh so hard? tongue That was a good one big_smile

I would like him to ask me to be his hunting partner, as long as I didn't end up dead tongue  I would also like him to give me all his weapons and keys to slave I big_smile

Haha. Good luck with that one. smile

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

cloneapart wrote:

You probaby can; I stole the idea of Coke&Boba vs Sev from you   tongue

How bout this?

Stormtrooper offers Boba a Coke,

"It's no good to me warm"     big_smile   

*yeah, I"m beating the Coke thing to death; but it's good material.  If you want something new, I'm about out of Boba lines anyway   tongue *

"MANDO'ADE! PREPARE FOR KOTE!!"

"We are ze Mandolore!"

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

I could see Boba doing an infomercial for a 800 number.

"You know, I used to hate having to put up with my co-workers. They enraged me so much! Luckily, I heard about 1-800-HUNTERS. Just give a call, send the information of the person you hate, and watch them get taken down! Thanks 1-800-HUNTERS!"

"Call now to receive a free "No bounties on you" medallion. Standard fees apply."

I'd only do it if Boba was the hunter.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

88 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:35 pm)

cloneapart wrote:

coke and the orbit were funny big_smile

Theres a girl in my science class who sounded just like that lady form the comercials (She was doing an impersonation....it was almost scary how good she was at that voice big_smile)

"It's good to see you back."

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

"MANDO'ADE! PREPARE FOR KOTE!!"

"We are ze Mandolore!"

Funny I use that for my signature, my character says that in my fan film I'm making (although in complete Mando'a)

"Mando'ade!!! Tsikador kote!"

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/OrtharRrith/OrtharRrith-1.jpg[/img]

What a creative bunch we have here. I'm in awe. But COKE?! Seriously...come on we all know its abut the Dr. Pepper.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Boba Fett shoots Si, and takes to cargo hold tongue

Not really a line, but I would find it hilarious to see him holding a bunch of valentines day balloons or flowers, like in the caption contest big_smile

*Boba walks into a Rebel base*

"I have come here to chew bubblegum, and kick ***...And I'm all out of bubblegum."

"This IS my signature."

Lord Revan wrote:

"I have come here to chew bubblegum, and kick ***...And I'm all out of bubblegum."

*Boba wakes up in the morning*

"Man I hate my job, I wish I were a bartender"

"Luke I am your father......no im just kidding your to wimpy to me a son of mine."

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Luke:Dude, use the force........

Boba: I cant..

Luke: Why?

Boba: Because I'm not a jedi

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Lord Revan wrote:

Duke Nukem ftw! only the kick *** part comes first.

lol, that's funny! big_smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

"Wow........is that YOUR ride??"

Would actually love to hear this from anybody someday............. tongue

Nice Ralin, is your ride that bad?  tongue

Would be funny to hear him talk like a cowboy, or maybe in a really heavy Irish accent. (meaning no offense to anyone with these accents, as I like them myself, I just think it would be hilarious if he talked like that smile )

Spanish accent would kill me.. Really he would talk I would laugh he would kill me.

'Hello. My name is Boba Fett. You killed my father. Prepare to die.'

Has to be with the Spanish accent